What are they like?

Yes

Guys are autistic

Girls are sexy. I fucked a Greek girl after prom last year

cancer

Yes actually my whole country is greek

fuck off trabzon subhuman go back to where you subhumans came from

You are greek

My landlord is Greek, really nice old guy who gives all of us tenants gifts on Christmas.

i'm your mother's bull
you're pontian subhuman

My bother doesnt have a bull if she had he'd also be greek like everyone in turkey

yes she has a bull. have you checked her bedroom before? some of my buddies and i are in there

Arent you a hilarious guy

i'm a hilarious guy who gets to fuck your mother

I fuck your greek mother too then hahahaha

they look like me
t.greek

Yes
They're like me
t. Greco-Moor

Old Turk posters used to be cool.

We didnt mean to upset you my fellow greek friend

nothing makes me more butthurt than a pontian

My step-father is a first generation Greek and he is an arrogant, greedy af, money worshipping subhuman. Granted he is a hard worker, but the $ is his God. The extended family act like a load of jews in their 'keep it in the family' approach.

I am pontian as well.

does your grandfather have a star and crescent on his ass

>le ebin genocide k*rt

Some old pontian greeks have star and crescent on their asses because they were stamped by turkish guerillas in pontic mountains

used to go to a barbershop where the entire staff was greek
but then the old guy running it started to hire women and it changed the atmosphere too much

a lot of arabs start 'greek' restaurants

I guessed so. It's my great grandfather who actually lived there. I don't know how his ass looked like desu.

A tattoo?

I've been to Greece. We flew into Instanbul and took a bus to Thessaloniki. Nice trip

*Istanbul

ah hell....Constantinople hehe

Both the greeks and portuguese in the US hide out in Italian neighborhoods/little italy

Yeah heaps of greeks in melbourne, best mate is greek, dont mind em

>tattoo
they were stamped in the ass like horses

Like a branding iron?

yes

they look mexican

Well they're the same people at the end of the day user.

They aren't

Yes, but I havent met any personally, wish there were more

Yes I work with the daughter of Greek immigrants and I lived with a guy whose parents were from Greece. They are generally nice but a little arrogant.

What their are still Greeks in Turkey that identify as Greek? They didn't convert or flee?

most are either really fat or really malnourished and all of them are annoying desu

>What their
*Wait there...

Yes, a few thousands.

90% of Trabzon and 99% of Rize are Greeks

Yeah, unfortunately. They're subhumans.

albanian subhuman

jealous of greeks

albanian immigrant

lazy

Brown, ugly, hairy and short. Back then people rioted and beat up Greeks for being shit.

The Poughkeepsie NY riot in 1927, Greeks were punching bags for the real deal: Blacks, Puerto Ricans and a few Chinese, but mainly it's against Blacks.

There was a massive anti-Greek riot during and after the Great War in Toronto. Greeks were thought of as venomous Jews that time.

Lil dick anglo boys were mad Greek and italian dudes were fucking Thier women

Nah they were mad that Greeks were typically jobless and on welfare while Anglos were fighting and losing their life in war. In other words, Greeks and Italians used to be like gypsies and niggers of today.

Chimping all the time

? that sounds based
>chill at home, fuck some anglo pussy while their men go die like cucks for jews and bankers

You're still a sandnigger at the end of the day though.

There are many Turks at Kebab stands if that counts

we're not wh*Te you subhuman proxy

I have greek name if that counts

I knew you're a wh*Te subhuman

What is it?

they all own diners for some reason

lol this greeks are just turks now, and not even the good kind, the dark subhuman turks

rare flag