Mexico-kun…

mexico-kun…

are you ok?

no

they're lying

A descansar a la tumba

koreans...

I bet the US average would go up if they counted the hours worked by illegal immigrants

too lazy to work while stealing all the jobs at the same time

i wish

>>Mexico 2237
>>Hell 2163
Mexico is higher than hell?!

Mexico is in its own way hell

of course you can't go deeper than the hell itself.

I wonder why there are such crazy disparities between countries that don't make much sense, and Greece - 2037, hmmm...

>Lazy spaniards!!
>Hardworker germani-
Oh wait

Go to work parasites!!!

Shut the fuck up
You don't fucking know what is to work for companies here

>Mexicans don't wor-

Working hard isn't really that good, it's better to work smart.

Working hard doesn't mean you're not working smart

Koreans will soon be extinct.

and US should designate Korea as a Korean reservation

Sure but if you spend at work your whole fucking day and life, that's not working smart

it sounds cool to say but laborers don't have that choice

work? 0 hours, perhaps?

Lad, I don't think you understand living conditions in other countries.

Working smart doesn't mean taking shortcuts, you're still doing the work, just as efficiently as possible.

Well they do seem to have that choice in Germany or Netherlands

I didn't mean taking shortcuts, I meant organizing labor efficiently.

>either slave away in a farm for a pittance, or slave away at the mercy of international companies for a pittance
It's suck/suck. NAFTA did this. Damn the USA, damn the rich, damn God for letting it happen.

No

>be norwegian
>be lucky enough to be sitting on tons of oil
>your country is literally rolling in cash purely because of oil
>you hardly even have to turn up at work because the oil is so profitable
Fuck those guys

mexico is not germany

SHAMFRUL DISPLAY, HARAKIRI FOR THE SKY

>brazil produces more oil than Norway
>still shit

>brazilian education

>Brazil has 100 times more people
>has a completely different culture and mentality

>being like 10 hours at work
>9 hours of memes, 1 hour of actual work
yes, I'm ok

>mexico>korea

wtf

Now would people stop memeing about Japan?
We don't work that hard we don't kill ourselves our preggo got paid leaves and we have paid vacation thanks.

Who /NEET master race/ here?

Mexican labor is really unproductive due to a lack of human capital and substandard manufacturing technologies. To compensate for this, they work long hours so their output can compete with other nations who have those advantages.

I mean, fuck, have you guys never heard of maquiladoras?

CHI

Does it count forced overtime work

We're not any better desu

JFC Mexicans what the fuck is wrong with your fucking country. You work shitloads, you live next to the world's superpower, and you have a huge population. Why the fuck can't you get your shit together, it would be easy as fuck for a country with all of your options.

I'm not a Mexican. I just read up on the Mexican labor market since a lot of my investment portfolio is tied up in companies that do business across the border.

Literally your fault. With NAFTA you crippled our self-sustaining infrastructure and turned us into consumers of yours.
Like said, we can't compete domestically because you're already way too far ahead, so we're forced to just work twice or three times as much.

Why don't you people invest in, and import, the technology like the chinks did?

Mexico is actually a wealthy country in the scheme of the world, you can afford to do it.

That's the point of NAFTA - attract foreign investment, hook themselves up to the American energy network (natural gas is rock-bottom in terms of pricing from the US), and move up the value-added scale. It takes time though. NAFTA was only really ratified roughly 20 years ago, before an energy glut hit North America which would make Mexican manufacturing highly competitive.

Trust me, we'll be seeing some explosive, chink-tier growth in Mexico within the next decade.

idk how i even survived working 12hrs daily in a callcenter only having sandwiches coffee and cigs

american design in a nuthsell

i want to believe

still 10+ hours away from home

Greeks are the hardest working Europeans on the planet
you are just jealous like most poles

Lazy swedish

"worked"

>works the most hours out of all OECD countries
>gets called lazy siestaniggers by neetbux yuros

2200 close 50 weeks multiple 44 hr/week, México mostly don't had vacations, mini jobs begins mostly low, and average week work 50 to 60 hr.