Is pic related worth watching? I literally known nothing about it other then reading a small synopsis

Is pic related worth watching? I literally known nothing about it other then reading a small synopsis

Not a good story, not a good mystery, not good scifi/fantasy. It's deeply unsatisfying ambiguous new age shit and Brit Marling fanservice (not the good kind), but some people are really into that sort of thing.

It's pretty awful. I forced my way through and hated every episode.

I keep hearing it's either awful or amazing. Idk what to believe

I can spoil the ending for you
You won't want to watch it if I do

Good pleb filter

I enjoyed it, but it doesn't really have an ending so don't feel let down going into it. The main villain really good. Watch the first ep, if you like it keep watching. I didn't know shit going into it so I found it interesting enough.

The ending was absolutely pants on head retarded.
Seriously ruins the whole show, its almost powerful but turns ridiculous reeaaal fucking quick.

Actually it's both. Parts of it are amazing, other parts are so bad you can't believe someone ever thought it was a good idea.

Though overall I'd say more good than bad.

Someone post the Webm of the end

You could try watching it yourself and forming an opinion not based on what others say.

It started out really good and I was interested in the story for several episodes. By the end it was one of the stupidest shows I've ever seen.

It actually could have been really good with a rewrite that made what they had to do something other than dancing

The parts where she's telling her past are pretty good.

The present... not so much.

The entire show is her telling her life (You come to your own conclusion of whether she's full of shit or not) to a group of LGBTQ and minorities.

The ending (specifically the last 10 minutes) is the MOST retarded ending I've ever seen.

While telling her story she teaches them dance steps that activate magic powers (or so she claims) and they stop a school shooter (who came completely out of left field) by challenging him to a dance off.

> Thought they were going to tackle him from 6 different angles insuring that he couldn't kill all of them
> Instead we get more interpretative dance

I don't know how I didn't cringe to death but I didn't really mind it at the time. Looking back at it now though...

>dance off
Guardians of the Galaxy then

Why'd they have to make the dance so fucking dumb.
It could have been salvageable.

Worse

Nah, it was funny in guardians.
And it was obvious it was supposed to be funny.
the OOHAAH was completely serious about their danceoff bullshit.

Literally how?

>You know what she calls you?
>She calls you the "Angel Hunter."

I loved this show and there ain't nothing you chumps can do about it.

I honestly would have forgave it for being cringey if it actually opened up a portal to another dimension like the woman said it would instead of just being a cringey distraction for a lunch-lady to tackle the shooter

I didn't say it could be good.
But if they made it more maori, and gave minimal screentime to the goofier looking actors, it could have at least not ruined the rest of the show.

It's aaaayyylmao Angels.

Can we all agree that Renata was hot as fuck though?

nope

I liked it even though it was retarded at times.

What about her?