DC BTFO

>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=217&v=LZfeU4x-qzI

that's a big eggplant

>DC BTFO
This is news how?

I'm not buying it, Thanos will be an inconsequential jobber like every other MCU villian before him.

>Marvels big bad looks like a grapefruit
>DC BTFO
Nah

>PURPLED.com

He looks like a buff Joss Whedon

Fuckers, Thanos is going to strut into ground zero like a tourist and just fucking pimpslap the tits off of Hulk just to show everyone what they're dealing with, and that's going to be before he gets all the damn gems.

Oh man Spider-Man's real voice sounds really faggy

Holy frick somebody beating the hulk that will be jaw dropping!

>Chris Pratt is 6'2"
>RDJ is standing two inches taller
How tall are little Robbie's high heels anyway?

spiderman should keep his american accent. his regular accent is disgusting.

it's good to be a Marvelcuck.

DC BTFO

What's marvel studios doing after this shit is finally over?

Here is how to fix DC

This guy doesn't feel like the end boss or the climax that these movies have been building towards in any way. He feels like a big purple cartoon that they occasionally cram into their movies that still hasn't really worked once yet.

Hopefully Marvel does something with Thanos other than HERE HE IS AND YOU LIKE HIM CAUSE YOU RECOGNIZE HIM but I'd have to be brain damaged to have that kind of hopes for Marvel at this point.

>over

Stories for years m8. The only characters going anywhere are the ones whose actors' contracts are up. And I'm sure they'll just be replaced.

Meanwhile at the DCEU..

And then he will job to Iron Man

>And I'm sure they'll just be replaced.

And then interest will fade and fade fast. RDJ is their only big draw. Without him the other Marvel movies lose out to the other big franchises

Grapefruits aren't purple, user.

Naw, there will be a deus ex machina. There always is with Thanos.

At this point Marvel/DC movies have become comic books. Long ass convoluted stories all interconnected to the point you need to watch eight other movies to get the gist of one. If any actors get replaced Legacy characters have been a thing for years.

Modern super hero movies are gay, and have sucked for the better part of a decade. The only decent ones are the most of the batman movies, spiderman 1 and 2, and half the x-men movies. Everything in the marvel cinematic universe is mediocre to garbage, and the DCEU was dead on arrival with Man of Steel.

RDJ has these people by the balls. Can you really see him not getting the kill? If it is a DEM then you can be sure Iron Man will be the one to trigger it

I mean maybe he will, but it always seems to be some cosmic level asspull in the comics for why they get to beat Thanos. Adam Warlock taking the infinity stones and then being strong enough, Thanos's son becoming an Inhuman. Maybe they'll set up some cosmic force in Guardians 2 that then takes hold of the avengers at the end to get them the win.

>If any actors get replaced Legacy characters have been a thing for years.

Legacy usually only works for DC. Marvel's legacy guys are garbage for the most part

I hope that early prediction pans out that Thanos has this mysterious hooded lackey working for him and that after the Avengers eventually beat Thanos it is revealed he's the red skull and uses the gauntlet to rewrite reality for part 2

Tony sacrifices himself to "kill" Thanos screencap this

This is a massive part of why sticking to a rigid overarching plot and not letting the stories happen organically is a terrible idea.

No one gave a shit about Bucky in the first Cap because the performance was weak and the actors had no chemistry. When Bucky returned in Winter Soldier everyone said Literally Who? and then didn't care. When Bucky was the catalyst for the Avengers breaking up in Civil War no one cared. When Evans' contract ends and Bucky takes the Cap mantle no one is gonna care.

>Implying they won't make the flying fried chicken into nig cap on screen

pure cancer. kill yourself.

Is this real?

>DCs villian looks like an Cave troll from LOTR
LMAO

>2017
>still making capeshit threads

grow up

>Kids will grow up preferring Iron Man to Superman
MCU may be formulaic to us, but they're perfect kids movies. They got everything right to keep those suckers hooked.
Meanwhile DCEU has Superman reenacting 911.

At least we have Lego Batman to save his reputation. I only hope that the rest of the league is treated well.

Actually now that I think about it kids will grow up with the Lego league because they don't go to see the DCEU films. It's just us who have to suffer this garbage

Bucky has tons of fans are you retarded? Lol you can't just make blanket statements and generalizations and expect ppl to take u serious dummy

Obviously not.

I think she's says "off to kill Superman" or something like that.

Ha, good point.

He has the high ground

>Marvel's legacy guys are garbage for the most part

If the MCU goes on long enough that Tom Holland gets too old or just can't play Spider-Man anymore then I hope to dear god that that they use Mayday Parker instead of fucking Miles Morales (because she's way fucking better than Bland Black Spider-Man). I'd love to see the reactions. On the one hand the people and "fans" hoping for Miles may cry racism. But the other hand attacking Marvel for choosing a girl to succeed Spider-Man could be interpreted as misogynist. It would be like a reactionary conundrum.

Or studios can spend their money wisely on the most popular(and actual) version of a character and leave the bullshit pandering to the Saturday morning cartoons.

>the yellow mind stone was in the blue scepter since they only decided it was in there 10 movies in

bravo marvel!

>not Ultimate Jessica Drew for maximum progressive points

>If the MCU goes on long enough that Tom Holland gets too old

That's like 15 years at least. I don't think it will go for that long

I'm still confused about the robot think that has a stone embedded in his forehead, is he Jarvis, or do the stones have consciousness and it's used Jarvis as a framework for its own mind? Do all the stones have thoughts and feelings? What made that particular stone a "Good guy" as apposed to just a force of nature that destroys everything around it?

>think of the children
I grew up with Batman and Superman. I enjoy BvS and MoS. At the end of the day they're just movies though, just like when I was a kid the cartoons were just cartoons. It wasn't until cinematic univseres that I started seeing a bunch of wanks online literally crying over movie trailers etc.

What's the context? Is Peter became transsexual or something?