Tfw you tell Josh that nobody gives a shit

>tfw you tell Josh that nobody gives a shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zVijUWZwZo4?t=30m59s
youtube.com/watch?v=OFm8nCb9NJg&list=PLKWZjFgoH9g4gFU1GUvo6RkES_h0rmvuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will Jack still have time to appear on BOTW now that he is U.S. Secretary of Labor?

advertising

Based Rich Evans

It was a beautiful moment.

10/10 post

When's that new re:View coming out?

>Underrated post.

Link with time stamp?

>it's a Jack and Shill go full retard trying to replicate board culture episode

Does Beardfat do rlm stuff on breaks from being out there saving all the black people?

youtu.be/zVijUWZwZo4?t=30m59s

he kinda looks like Tom Holland.

guys

He looks like Abigail Breslin's brother.

Rich is a bit of a prick on the pre rec streams.

I can't stand Rich on Pre-Rec. I never watch the streams, and Jack is the most bearable one in their actual episodes.

The Streams when Jay is on are really great.

Is that Jessi?

If only this were true.

Thread was over 100 post when I got to it. It was to late to read it all before going to bed so saved the thread for later. Can't replay to those posts in that thread anymore so fuck it. I'll do it here.

Also if there was a way to block these anti-RLM posts

Or long ass Pasta posts

I'd be done with the thread a lot faster, and the thread would also be a much more cosy read.

It's clearly jay.

Does he come off as way to much of an Alfa on pre rec or just a prick ?

>If only this were true.
It is, just watch the first few seconds.

I love Jay, but I only tolerate Rich and Jack. Rich is worse than Jack if Mike isn't there.

I feel like Rich and Jack go into a game looking for things to complain about, while Mike and Jay try harder to enjoy movies. I did enjoy the last episode of Pre-Rec, and Jack seemed much more intelligent than Rich. Rich was saying his usual "It's a walking simulator", while Jack was trying to explain why it's a good work of art. I feel like they both, but especially Rich, have a very specific idea of what a video game should be, and if a game deviates, it's flawed.

Yes, very well said. That's how i feel about Rich on the streams. It was pretty hard to watch them play RE 7.

What of it you cheeky cunt?
Everything is advertisement, like your post just advertised that you were cheeky

I watched a little bit of that. I did feel a little annoyed. I did think it was pretty funny how the cop just gives you a knife though.

I was thriving off of Best of the Worst episodes for the past few weeks and now they're all dried up and I've got nothing to make me feel less lonely this winter :(

Not even being dramatic, those videos were like putting animal planet on the TV when you leave the house so your animals "fell less alone". Is there any secret material, or panel style hahas that I can devour?

>its been nearly 3 weeks since the last HiTB

what do i do...?

This is borderline experimental.

All the commentary tracks are great.

Anyone have the commentaries collected for download? I figure I might watch and listen to those.

You can stream them for free on their bandcamp.

oh duh thanks

Playlist of Pre Rec streams with Jack,Rich and Jay:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFm8nCb9NJg&list=PLKWZjFgoH9g4gFU1GUvo6RkES_h0rmvuI

do these guys make actual films, and if so are they good>?

Yes
No

Who are you and what are you talking about

They've made 4. Feature length movies. Gorilla interrupted is almost charming in its autism. Feeding frenzy is terrible all around, except for Mike and Lara Story (the big bitch from the troll 2 review) verbally abusing eachother. Haven't seen spacecop yet.
And then there's the recovered, which I actually enjoyed as a microbudget psychological horror thing.

I love how without fail, every commentary track has at some point turned to Star Trek discussion.

yfw they actually get Neil Breen in one of their videos