Clothing

Do you buy clothing from other countries?

pic related, a pair of jeans I got from some website that sells Jap/Korean clothing. The problem is the wait time, but occasionally they have stuff that ships within an hour..

You can save money sometimes, but I don't know if it's worth waiting so damn long

FOURTH REICH INCOMING

isnt that just the french flag

Gook jeans would be too tight in the crotch for me.

lol why would you buy fake selvedge

I wear mostly American or British clothing brands to be desu. Icebreaker is a good New Zealand brand though.

Have you ever worn American Eagle stuff? Guess they wouldn't have it in Canada, but they're really tight fitting, but the material stretches so it's super comfortable while maintaining a skinny appearance.

pretty much everything I get is from overseas
my jeans are Swedish, my jacket is from Norway I think and my shirt is from America

I like Asian clothing, specifically jeans. The places I usually buy from have like $60-100 dollar jeans, but Asian stuff is like the same quality for like $20-30, and I like the higher rising cuffed jeans more.

Yes. It's called second hand. They sell european clothes which they given to charity by weight.

That's interesting, gonna Czech it out

>American Eagle
They are everywhere in Canada.

Ironically enough, it's not made in America....

>Be Russian
>Be Poor

I'm realivelly well off(>3000 euro/month wage and my parents make twice of that). But I don't like wasting too much money on clothes and you can find branded and vintage stuff there and I'm hipster.

Clothes are terribly overpriced here. To the point many my friends fly shopping to London or Helsinki. Or order via internet when possible. Our merchants are very greedy.

I buy all my clothes from asos

I order shit from H&M and Uniqlo.

Never heard of it, where's it from?

H&M is a girl store, never heard of Uniqlo

UK

all my casual clothing comes from uniqlo. They are comfy and actually fit my sissy chink frame

it's a UK online store with a half decent store brand but also sells tons of other brands

>H&M is a girl store
I started getting attention from girls once I started buying clothes from them. Like girls actually talk to me. Too bad I'm still too autistic to capitalize on it.

>Clothes are terribly overpriced here.
Depends on where you are shopping, prices really differ in like 10+ times between mall "boutique" and "ashot" shop.

It's still womens clothing. Don't get me wrong, if it gets you lady attention, that's good. I like stuff that compliments my physique, so tight fitting asian shit thats comfortable is good. Plus I really dig the style. Too bad that a lot of it is seen as gay here in the U.S, but I have a fine mexican/white GF so I don't have to worry about it.

I'm poor and live in the US so yeah, all my clothes except for like one or two shirts were made in China/Taiwan

I'm not talking about MADE in other countries, but brands that are from other countries, that you ordered from like Italy, Spain, China, Japan etc. All American shit is made in Asia

But it isn't

Hello /intfa/ Do you really look bad in trench and fedora? I find myself to be not ugly at least. Don'T really understand western meme about fedora and coat.

The only thing not from Japanese brand in my wardroab are coats. Got some cheap brand like Ralph Lauren and planned to get Burberry sometime later but they're so fucking expensive

>Cheap brand like Ralph Lauren
>Extremely expensive brand
Are you buying hundred dollar shirts 24/7 user?

No my t-shirt is at least $10 like a normal person. Coats are expensive like that though. $200 for a good brand one that looks like in the pic. Not to mention you don't buy coat everyday.

Price aside, I'm actually more interested in what you guys think about fedora and coat like in that pic.

I think that coat looks retarded and ugly. Personally though, when I was looking at Japanese/Korean jackets, the bomber jackets looked really nice. Some of the longer jackets were okay too, but I wouldn't wear them.

pic related is what I bought

most normies here buy their clothing from Inditex brand stores such as Zara or Bershka. Then you get the ones who buy adidas and nike, who for the most part have their factory workers beased in pakistan or bangladesh

>Be Russian
>Be Poor
>Have all consumer good 2-3 times more expensive than in the rich western countries

goods*

No Cleetus, the French flag doesn't have black on it, and its stripes aren't horizontal

It's just a rip-off Tommy Hillfigure logo

American here. I buy most of my clothes from German stores. It's a lot cheaper. Plus they don't sell $40 cargo shorts that make you look like a grill Dad.

You can always spot the gaggle of obnoxious two beer queer Americans.