ITT: Movies rated low by professional critics that are actually good

ITT: Movies rated low by professional critics that are actually good.

The dog was the only good part of that movie and he's also the best part of that poster.

>tfw your siblings and their boyfriends/girlfriends all clamoured to get you to see this with them
it's like they were just trying to hit me over the head with it with how adamant they were about us all seeing it together
I GOT THE TRANSMISSION

How much you getting paid?

Fucking loved this movie. Her punching the dead guy twice when she ran back to the beginning, then back to the end was hilarious.

I found this to be quite rewatchable.

The ultimate underrated Comedy.

The majority of critics just wrote it off as a Scary Movie knockoff. And sure it has some cheap gags but it's a loving tribute to John Hughes Teen movies.

That's kind of sweet though. If you're the "idiot brother" then I'd say you came out okay. The other siblings in the movie are horrid people and Rudd is the only decent one.

probably leave out emily mortimer, she had a terrible husband.

nice shitty quality image idiot

God I want to skull-fuck Elizabeth Banks so fucking bad.

Batman v Superman is simply the representation of the artistic bankruptcy plaguing the contemporary film industry.

Like Man of Steel, Snyder's last endeavor in hackery, this latest attempt is to convince the masses that what they are viewing is something deep or meaningful, when all it has done is push forward shallow technicality and exaggeration to make the frame pulsate with vulgar loudness. Characters are mere veneers, the cinematography is pretty but so conspicuous as to be rendered aggravating and the thesis is about as overdone as Eisenberg's acting. The camera feels like it has been waiting all day for a climactic shot and the film's deliberately difficult production history is laid bare in the indulgent cinematography.

Thematic complexity and philosophical subtext take a back seat to what amounts to as basically an action movie with action stars wrapped up in the veil of capekino. And much like Salome, what lies beneath is ultimately puerile, obscene and holding fascination only for adolescents.

Snyder is guilty of something far greater than simply making a bad movie. He is guilty for the crime of gestating his pretense and self-importance, forcing many others to labor over it in a misguided attempt to create art and daring to call the afterbirth a film. Perhaps instead of taking his cast and crew to greenscreen rooms in search of a better shot, the American counterfeit filmmaker should have taken his juvenile and crass sensibilities to the seedy San Fernando valley. There he could have at least made a profit of filming all the money shots he wanted.

Sorry brother my bad.

>literally explaining every joke The Movie

Fucking 3 hashtags on the poster. One asking who will win, the other saying batmanwin. The madmen.

But it's not marvel so that makes it kino

I really enjoyed this movie, big improvement over the 50's version imo.

I will never understand why it got as much hate as it did.