Have you ever met an Indian girl irl?

Have you ever met an Indian girl irl?

No, but I've seen many brazilians that look just like that girl

I knew one in 4th grade. I never really spoke to her that much. She gave me a card on Valentine's Day and she spelled my fucking name wrong (it's William, she wrote "Wilyum").

I live in Northern California. They're everywhere.
They're pretty cute, too.

brown feet thread?

Of course, this place is full of shitskins there's every kind of them. Only type of shitskin i never saw is an abbo.

An indian girl started flirting with me on Pokemon online chat like 4 years ago

I had indian gf.

No, i see only males

Theyre like a darker version of pakistani girls. Why would i want that?

>I had indian gf
(male)?

Okay
>mfw her name is POOnam

Indian (Sri Lankian?) girls are heavy drinkers here, they hide all the bad shit they do from the parents and like white guys.

A few.
Send your darkskins here, we only get the Mexican looking lightskin norhterners. Dark is right.
Black is beautiful.

we may be a shithole
but at least we're not infested with indians and arabs like eur*pe

Yes. She was a teacher in English village and fucking fat af

Yeah, all pretty cool and a little crazy. The male indians I know are also cool, but full blown insane one way or an other.

>wanting kallu mallus
Take them all

>The male indians I know are also cool, but full blown insane one way or an other
What do you mean?

Everyone has his/her own taste and if someone tried to date a gril here it would not end well
>darker version
Depends on the area

I love Indian girls, but there's something about Indian males that makes my blood boil everytime I see one. It's just they irradiate betaness wherever they go. Makes fucking their women a lot more enjoyable.

>kallu mallus
What's this?
Also the IT thing isn't a meme, every compsci TA last quarter in my class were Indians. Not even south Asians, just indians. Why do you guys like Computer science so much?

>kallu mallu
Dark bengalis.
Sri lankans,tamils and bengalis are the darkest beoples in south asia

>Computer science
As opposed to what? Liberal arts? Computer science and engineering is pretty much the only thing that is anywhere near happening these days

WTF do other majors even do? I wonder

I see, thanks.
LMFAO, computer """""science""""" is a meme subject. I've taken a course in C, Java, and Python and then just self-taught everything else I needed to do and now I'm web developing, I don't understand why people even go to 4 year universities for it anymore. Yeah if you want an easy path to a 70-100k income job, go for it, but it's just lame.

Just do any other STEM major and you're good. Engineering, Math, Physics, etc. that's rns.

there's a bunch of gypsies here.
and gypsies are from India.
does that count?

>thinks computer science is being a code monkey

umm..I don't think you know what computer science means sweaty xx

Oh, if you want to get into the actual academia of computer science and do cutting edge research, okay you're chill with me. But 90% of CS majors become "code monkeys".

anklets are my fetish but only when one ankle is adorned. Both look tacky
Am I weird?

>dark bengalis
You're wrong man. Mallu is short for Malayali.

>wanting
I never say anything about wanting them you poo in the loo.

I answerd OP's question

Serious question: Are they submissive?

Indian women are actually hot and they like White Men. If they are horny and fertile...hhnngg

Indian women wear anklets on both feet. Don't know where the concept of wearing it on a single feet comes from.

Sorry user, meant to quote him

maybe it was a hint?

Yes, of course at the 7-11 by work, cute little Indian number with glasses and an accent. Kinda want to chat her up but it probably wouldn't work out.

lol no most stick to own
when do indians goto dr
arent blacks heted vy indians

She could shit on my street any day.

Dark indians are trash, but the Latina looking ones are goat

I was memeing. Dont go full reddit

How 'bout this one?

I love that gaunt look. Seems like lots of Desi women have it.

Which one, the pixel in the right or left.

they stink

I lived with one for a year because she had been dating one of my good friends since high school. I seriously had no problems with her. Nice girl

Why are almost all american poster niggers?
I thought whites wouldn't be a minority there for a couple of decades yet.

Not that many. I went to India but the women don't really talk much.

They're pretty qt.

Yeah, one studied at my university. She smoke German very well, seemed to integrate perfectly (I didn't know her well though) and lived here at least multiple years from what I could tell (I originally thought she was an immigrant child and grew up here even).

And then I heard that after she was done studying she had to go back to India because her parents picked her a husband. lel