Episode 9 is finally out

youtube.com/watch?v=7k8r8Lm96o4

youtube.com/watch?v=wX5RkI0Q_lc

>inb4 'muh entrapment'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWawqTfa3vU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This has been out for a few days already.

Explain to me how this isn't literally thought crime.

Doesn't matter if it because it's funny to see pedos get BTFO.

>being into slutty 17 year olds willing to fuck your fat ugly ass over the internet is now pedophilia

This is why everyone hates Americans.

13 =/= 17

>It's against the law for the police to use entrapme-

FUCKING FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

It IS a thought crime.
But it's also extremely amusing. So it's good.

>not 10

that new decoy is just fucking awfu from this seasonl, i feel like she makes it so fuckin obvious and awkward shes way too jittery

Am I the only one here disappointed with the revival as a whole? It's lost its charm that TCAP had (but it's not their fault). Or maybe I'm too wistful and nostalgic for the past.

No CBS funding and Chris isn't a thin alpha male adonis anymore

decoys all look 17ish

According to US law, it is, in fact in the u.s. a 17 year and 364 days old person is literally the same as a 5 year old when it comes to sex

It depends on the state. 17 is actually legal in most states.

Its legal within certain perimeters, as in, in most states, if the older person is older than 4 years in comparison to the underage person. i.e. 17 and 22, then it is considered pedophilia

Yea in texas for sure. When i was 24 i banged a 17 year old hostess where i worked. I made damn sure it was legal before i did anything..... it was awesome

They don't use photos of the decoy, they use actual 12-14 year olds

whats really fun is each of the online solicitation laws have different cutoffs for whether or not its a crime.

A few states don't consider online solicitation of a 13 year old a crime.

and then they get there and see a 20 (or 30) something pretending to be 13.

>pull a gun out
>point it at someone on the street
>police tackle you and arrest you
Is that Thought Crime?

this was always an issue with TCAP
the guy shows up and clearly sees a 20 something girl who invites him in
not a crime

Well, they're exploiting state laws that make it illegal to think you're asking a 13 year old for sex over the internet.

Getting them to the house is just for the sake of linking them to the chat logs and getting some cheap schadenfreude for the viewers.

Most of them go for it anyway

Indicating they aren't actually pedophiles, or even paraphiles, just desperate.

>walking down the street, minding own business
>person waves you over and invites you to point a gun at them
>you say you will, but only remove it from holster and display safely pointed at ground
>immediately get arrested for pointing a gun at a person
face it, bootlickers. The show is literally entrapment.

ok, but
>I thought she was 20-something the whole time, that's why I wasn't surprised when I showed up and she was 20-something

shit b8

Maybe if you ignore the chat

remember when we used to have Sup Forums marathon streams of TCAP? Why don't we do that anymore? watching pedos get BTFO and chatting with other anons, that was awesome

it's still up, just dead as fuck.

not even gonna bother linking it

It's funny though...

Can someone stream it plz? I'm at work overnight and BORED

>text is real

why do normies believe this

Doesn't matter at all.

Hence the reason they keep doing these stings. Free reign to manufacture criminals.

>no it doesn't
>yes it does

BTFO, how can the po-po ever recover?

I wonder what kind of deal they're getting to waive their 5th amendment right. These "interrogators" are trying so hard to be badass for tv.

Because the constitution doesn't mean shit to private entities.

The one dude literally waived it for some Chinese food and then confessed to buttfucking a 15 year old boy.

He actually did also claim the dick was fake

haha these condoms and beers? Not for the girl officer, stop arresting me on thought crime please

why are all the pedos white? This show needs diversity.

#PedosSoWhite

What happened to perverted justice?

>normalfags

The worst pedo ever who killed and raped over 200 children was Hispanic.

would you be okay if some 60 year old creep came over to your house while you weren't home to visit your 13 year old daughter?

To be fair, since we've never seen the bullshit they sign, we have no idea what they're actually waiving or what they think they're waiving.

The contract is probably something extremely specious like "I acknowledge that I am aware chris hansen is not a police officer or directly affiliated with law enforcement and I am not under arrest," so signing would have the effect of waiving all their rights without letting them know they actually waived all their rights.

silly point to harp, as even hansen acknowledges that isn't a crime.

i'm not suggesting it's a crime

Yes, you're appealing to emotions. Because its all you can do.

the pedos always initiate contact. otherwise it would be considered entrapment.

literally impossible, as that would mean the decoys didn't enter a chat room.

I think they still do their thing, just they're not getting fat NBC stacks anymore

are you so young you don't remember what private messaging is in chat rooms such as yahoo chat?

the guys ALWAYS message the girls first. even now that chat rooms are dead they say right in the show that the group never initiates contact.

The only way it would be possible for a decoy to not initiate contact is for the decoy to sit in front of a computer and never touch the keyboard.

And I was never retarded enough for yahoo chat.

I wonder how long it takes the chatroom people to get a pedo to actually show up at a house
I bet they go through over 100 different pedos online before someone shows up

and then, think about how many conversations per pedo they must have on top of that

Considering they all get convicted, I'm pretty sure whatever they're signing is good enough.

I just looked that up, the guy is a WHITE-hispanic. Your race of pedos, get over it.

>Considering they all get convicted
they do not.

Its really cool how you didn't understand his point at all but responded anyway.

"White-Hispanic" is just a meme. You aren't white-washing historical figures are you?

On TCAP they were literally showing up one after another, sometimes overlapping. On HvP it was all done on one day. Pedos are eager.

All of them except one have gotten convicted.

They pretty much do.

Your point was conspiracy theory retardedness. I was being nice.

>the constitution doesn't apply to private entities
>conspiracy theory retardedness

... its been clear you're pretty dumb from these threads, but goddamn man, you've just achieved a whole new level.

more like thot crime

>b-but how do we know da police aren't lying to dem about waiving deir wrights!!

Work on your b8.

>this cuck believing the claims of psychotic hyper-protective "watchdog groups" obviously staffed by the mentally ill

This show is for losers who just want to feel better about themselves by watching people whose lives are even worse than theirs. But by all means enjoy, I hope it brings you some fleeting happiness.

... hansen isn't the police

if the paper explicitly said signing/talking waives all rights, no one would sign it.

You're adorably naive.

No, you're just incredibly stupid.

Here's an example of one of the dudes waiving their rights who thinks it will help him in the end. The pedos are retarded and the cops are amazing at their job of getting the most of these scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=pWawqTfa3vU

mite b cool

Adorably naive. Bet you don't get out much.

>Darling I would love to jus cash you outside

The point you're too stupid to get here is there are ways to get people to waive their rights without telling them they're waiving their rights.

They knowingly and willingly waive their rights and spill their guts. It's funny you think it's some kind of trick, or you're just pretending to be retarded to keep getting replies.

Why would Chris Hansen need anybody to sign anything?

Prove it. Post the contract they sign.

hes had them sign some shit in all the new ones

That's a youtube video. Not an image of whatever they're signing.

No shit. Watch and learn something about how interrogations work, dip.

Not a trustworthy source.

Its funny how you can't even provide the most basic information in defense of this.

They never had CBS funding tard

In defense of what? Listen retard, you do realize they're just signing that they understand they've been read their rights? Something like pic related. They don't have to sign anything that they forfeit those rights. The right is to remain silent. Talking is waiving those rights. Please be less stupid.

No, I don't trust anything about this. As this is a schadenfreude show built around manufacturing criminals and abusing them for profit.

Also nice generic image. I'm asking for an image of what hansen uses.

>manufacturing criminals

Yeah, because all these guys were totally not pedos at all before they met a random person pretending to be underage in a chat room.

Well it sure is victimless.

Of course you don't, pedo. You have no argument. Hansen has nothing to do with the arrest. You lose every time this thread is made.

still bretty gud

>source: the show
>the show: not trustworthy

>anyone who isn't 100% supportive of manufacturing criminals for schadenfreude entertainment is a pedophile

Are we already to this. Hasn't even been 100 replies yet.

>Hansen has nothing to do with the arrest

Its almost like that was the point he was arguing and the main loophole hansen exploits to get the contestants talking.

>lose argument about waiving rights
>b-but muh schadenfreude!

LOL

Last episode wasn't really meme worthy so not a lot of repiles

>we will never get to final boss

I really like the way you claim the opposition lost when you're argued into a corner you can't escape.

Is this what you wanted to reply to me but didn't think of fast enough?

Hansen isn't law enforcement. He doesn't need to read rights or have them sign anything. They're getting arrested regardless.

>He doesn't need to read rights or have them sign anything

So why has he had them sign shit in all the new episodes? What are they signing?