Wait a fucking minute

Wait a fucking minute

Americans keep their shoes on even when they are in bed?

Yeah? Why what are you gonna do, take off your shoes and risk stepping on a cockroach?

There's people out there who put their bare-ass feet on their clean sheets?

>living in some 3rd world shithole where people don't have indoor shoes

American here.

Everybody i've known has always taken their shoes off in the house.

This is just a meme.

American here.

I leave my shoes on unless I'm inside for the night.

This isn't just a meme.

I puked a little

What movie?

I wear my shoes in the shower

You mean everybody doesn't wear shower shoes?

Most of us have bed shoes. You take off your outside shoes before bed and put on your bed shoes. You guys don't do this?

Julie and the Moulie

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

The Drop

>not changing into some comfy house slippers when you walk in the door

pleb

1.) Americans can do their laundry daily, they have washing machines and dryers in their own houses

2.) Americans have multiple pairs of shoes

third worlders can't understand

>Europeans don't have gabagool when they are in the bed

>clean feet on clean sheets
>dirty shows on cleen sheets
really turns my gears

HELLLLLLLLS NO
this is a television show you autist

its fantasy not reality
use your brain

i think it's for the convenience of actors so their feet won't get dirty.

you mean slippers?

>socks and sandals
leave it to the jew

sopranos tv show

it depends on the house hold, but for the most part you usually aren't going to just walk into a persons house and take off your shoes. I wear sandals indoors, and shoes outside.

>europeans dont sleep with their shoes on

but what if a black breaks in?

So it's fake?
What about tipping waiters?

You don't tip waiters a few dollers?

If they've been really nice and provide great service you should tip.

I mean you don't have to.

If you don't nobody will care, not even waiter really, but it's just a common courtesy.

Drive

is it a recent (current generation?) thing? i noticed in older shows, characters just walk in haven't noticed an old show where characters take off their shoes but in more recent shows i noticed more shows the characters taking off their shoes when they go in house.

Can I keep my shoes on indoors too, famalam?

In the US, tipping has kind of been formalized in the form of lower minimum wage for wait staff, based on the assumption they will receive tips to make up or exceed the difference

I've had this booger in my nose all day that I cant get out no matter how hard I blow or by picking. It's irritating as I can feel it constantly. Any advice?

we have to wear shoes so when we get the burgershits in the dead of night we can run out to the outhouse to take a shit

spicy food

Waterworld

ignore the trolls, user. OP's pics is from Problem Child 2. honestly, trolls, y'all disappoint me.

Go to the chemists and buy a vile of eucalyptus oil. Put it on a hankie and sniff it a few times.

It's great for any nasal issues.

>dirty shows
well this is Sup Forums...

>vile

i weep for the future of illiterate humanity when the vial overlord will open a vile of liquid that smells so vial he will ask for another vile of liquid.

Suck my phallus.