Why the fuck is everyone episode some hamfisted social commentary now?

Why the fuck is everyone episode some hamfisted social commentary now?

Which SJW poisoned the fucking well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t61VUYK0DWU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't mind the social commentary if it were actually funny.

the only thing that changed is YOU, drumpffuck

what was sjw about the last episode?

Nothing, but the snowflakes on Sup Forums need artificial reasons to be upset at something.

Mac coming out in earnest instead of the gag being he is a closeted fag.

Is it actually true, or is poltv overreacting? I remember those tweets where they said they'd be hiring more women. I skipped the first episode because tv told me it was BLM shit but mostly because it was a musical. Pool episode was alright.

they were just retiring the joke though. it had already been played out to the point of him basically being out of the closet anyway. it was getting less funny every time and they finally decided to formally put it to rest with one big finale

Maybe i would buy they didn't also do a LE BLACK PEOPLE ARE DISCIRIMINATED AGAINST episode this season.

Who even gives a shit? Stop injecting your politics into what you watch on tv. I'm so fucking sick and tired of every thread having a bunch of spergs from Sup Forums get triggered anytime a show does anything remotely "liberal." It's so sad that they've turned into everything that they hated about SJWs, almost comical t.b.h.

IASIP has been fine this season.

Triggered, you people are insufferable, just listen to yourselves, it's insane. Get the fuck over it.

Yeah Sunny has always been very middle of the road politically with very few exceptions. The classic formula is the gang splits up along both sides, then comes to realize the issue isnt clear cut at all and just end the episode arguing again

few shows last beyond 5-6 seasons. the creators just run out of ideas. it's natural. old sunny is gone-- accept it.

And why was there a Making a Murdered episode?

Did they think that show would still be relevant over a year after it came out?

>I'm so fucking sick and tired of every thread having a bunch of spergs from Sup Forums get triggered anytime a show does anything remotely "liberal."
so much this
I'm not even left wing myself, it's just so fucking boring and annoying and takes over every thread

all i need is 3-4 really solid eps per new season and thats fine with me. Also i kinda like watching how far into degeneracy they're gonna drive these characters

I have accepted it, and I still enjoy the fuck out of Sunny and will watch it till its end, no matter what.

I usually don't like the episode right after it airs anyways, it takes a few re-watches for the newer eps to grow on me, but they eventually do.

So there being like a solid 80% chance of Dennis being a serial killer isn't degenerate enough for you?

They spent the whole episode basically driving home the fact that they were getting mistreated for being sketchy as fuck, NOT for being black, which is basically an anti-BLM sentiment. The only remotely pandering moment was Charlie getting shot by police, which they undid literally seconds after by having it turn out to be the black dudes dream, meaning none of it mattered and the only thing we learned is that old black man has a persecution complex

I really don't see how it was in any way pandering or liberal. No more so than anything we've seen in Sunny before anyway

Did SJW's freak out when they used "nigger" and "faggot" in a context that wasn't really that offensive, or are Trumplrinas the only ones crying over nothing?

No because they were getting mistreated for things they normally do while white. They say like "oh i forget my keys all the time i just bust open the door".

They said nigger and faggot in the last episode. How is that sjw?

im surprised the autist that insists anyone talking about this show is a paid shill isn't here

Dennis and Mac also said the police treated them way more respectfully when they were black, though

Nice try, FXX

Because the police didn't show up the last time Dennis tried breaking into his own car, obviously

the only ep i didn't like this season was making dennis reynolds a murderer. theyve been on point lately, which is surprising given the past two seasons. cricket is going to be in the next three episodes. we're getting a cricket story arc.

The entire point of the episode is that life is complicated and they were trying to figure out the "rules" of being black--they couldn't tell if they were being discriminated against because they were black or because everyone's fucking insane.

Like when they accuse the wiz owner of racism and Dennis is like "no because we're singing and talking about being trapped in other people's bodies you fucking lunatics"

IT WAS WHITE GENOCIDE REEEE

They did the abortion rally episode in season 1 and they kept driving the point home that being anti abortion is dumb as fuck. And what about the gay marriage episodes in season 5/6 (can't remember)? Dee tries to get Blacked by the gay dude in the very first episode, which was a heavily race-themed episode

They try to go square down the middle on most issues where possible to avoid pissing too many people off, but you're blind if you think there wasn't always a liberal undercurrent to the show. Pretty much every writer and cast member for the show have been devout liberals since forever.

If you didn't laugh you completely lack a sense of humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=t61VUYK0DWU

hey i'm the guy you meant to quote but instead you quoted like seven other people with me. dennis being manic is always funny but i'm not crazy about the cat maureen thing and the episode was kind of style over substance. obviously there were funny bits

>and the episode was kind of style over substance
What the hell does this even mean? We're talking about a sitcom here, either it's funny or it isn't...and that episode was fucking hilarious. Different from most of the older episodes, but considering IASIP has been on the air well over a decade now what the hell do you expect.

i don't know why you're so angry. i didn't think the ep was good. style over substance means they sacrificed humor to do an episode in a crime show format. after well over a decade on the air i expect the whole season to suck twice as bad as that one episode, but it doesn't, so i am happy

Sunny has always been slightly liberal. You just became more sensitive/triggered by the uprising of SJWs in the last few years.

it feels like they are getting normal more than getting more fucked up. maybe they are growing up or something. i bet they are almost same people they were in s1 in the end