Germans first thought they were intellectually superior which lead to the creation of Marxism

Germans first thought they were intellectually superior which lead to the creation of Marxism
Germans then thought they were militarily superior which lead to the first world war
Germans then thought they were racially superior which lead to the holocaust
Germany then thought they were economically superior which lead to the Euro
Germans now think they're morally superior which lead to open borders with Africa

What can be done to stop the eternal Germ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8oFKS84-yc
voxeurop.eu/en/content/article/351531-you-get-unification-we-get-euro
ellopos.net/politics/mitterrand-kohl.htm
uk.businessinsider.com/how-the-fall-of-the-berlin-wall-25-years-ago-caused-the-euro-crisis-2014-11
euobserver.com/political/119735
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1315622/Germany-strong-armed-France-swapping-Deutschmark-euro.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Genocide is the answer

I think in all those examples, the consequences eventiually self-limit the problem.

Submit to your German overlords and everything will be fine.

>Submit to your German overlords and everything will be fine.

I'm fine with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8oFKS84-yc

And germanic barbarians destroyed Roman Empire, let's not forget that.

>Germany then thought they were economically superior which lead to the Euro

They are you nonce. Evidently by UK's choice to leave where the outcome is you get more nonsense populists riding on the fact that Eu can no more regulate mother britains borders whilst you have nothing to gain and everything to lose economically by leaving.

Want a German dominatrix gf to batter my sissy Brit boy bollocks (to be perfectly honest)

You need to kill **ALL** of us at once

We dont need to do anything for that.

I'm half german, will i get a german qt to purify my race if I submit to you?

Why did one of your parents move from Germany to Argentina?

Probably Nazi or Kike trash.

>Germany then thought they were economically superior which lead to the Euro

Your entire post is an over simplification of those things you mention. But your statement about the euro is just wrong.
The euro was a largely French invention to keep German industry, economy, and nationalist sentiment in check.

voxeurop.eu/en/content/article/351531-you-get-unification-we-get-euro

ellopos.net/politics/mitterrand-kohl.htm

uk.businessinsider.com/how-the-fall-of-the-berlin-wall-25-years-ago-caused-the-euro-crisis-2014-11

euobserver.com/political/119735

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1315622/Germany-strong-armed-France-swapping-Deutschmark-euro.html

Nazi thrash and Volga germans

hmmm....

t. Hans

Germans aren't autistic, it's the opposite - they are idealistic romantics who go way too far when they set their goals on something. Always way too far.

What is the opposite of G*rman national personality?

merkel

Russians, probably. We have no ideals (seeing them as a pretence for more profit at best) and no one on this planet better at lazily half-assing things than us.

Why didn't they just stop here? Why are they so greedy?

because of "muh danzig"

But then Poland would have no sea access!

Germany's modern borders are aesthetic though

fuck off Pedro

Ahmed is more German than you

Oh shut up, German diaspora are more German than your average modern "German" who hates himself and his country. Thanks for letting in millions of Arabs and Africans to destroy the fatherland you faggots.

t. 1/200 German pure blood heritage

My surname is German and I can trace my family to East Prussia. Germans always had lots of celtic and slavic admixture anyways, and plenty of Slavs were germanized as well.

>let me tell you something about your country and it's people

it's always a burger
we hate burger scum
german diaspora consists of low life scum who couldn't make it in the homeland.

>german diaspora consists of low life scum who couldn't make it in the homeland.
Yeah, you lot are clearly high class people

>German diaspora are more German than your average modern "German"
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

wtf is happening on the street?

He shamelessly continues to burgerpost

Splitting it into a number of small, loosely unified states

You can't even spell "Deutschland" correctly. Go eat a burger, John.

Volga-Germans are more German than any of you

> I have a loose link to a country through distant relatives and this means I am absolutely emotionally invested in the land. So far, in fact, that I will use cringey terms such as "fatherland" and try to tell the citizens of said country how they are less deserving than me despite neither having visited the country nor speaking the language

Really fires the neurons, Cody

Turbokek. We have lots of ''Russia'' ''''Germans'''' here and they 100 % look like Slavs and live in commieblocks.

neck yourself burger

You've lost any sense Volk. Proof that Anglos and Russians raped you beyond repair.

Brits thought Soviet Union is great and Democracy is bad which led to them supporting the spread of international Communism.

of*

>What can be done to stop the eternal Germ?
squash them

yeah pretty cool.
Guess you were called nazi by all the normal kids in school

Prussians are dead. Leftover Germans are weak faggots

The Germans could be good.

>volk

M8, stop it, it's embarrasing. I'm actually a Brit that lives here. I've got scottish blood and a Scottish surname and I can only imagine how fucking cringeworthy it'd be if I went around saying things like "bonny" and "alba" and telling Scots how they are less scottish than me in order to try and make a weak connection to my heritage.

And time and time again you allow them to exist by some twisted notion of compassion.

Scotts actually have some sence of national pride and ethnic identity. Meanwhile any shitskin turk can waltz into Germany and are now the "New Germans" and the locals clap and cheer for it. Germany died after 1945.

>Meanwhile any shitskin turk can waltz into Germany and are now the "New Germans" and the locals clap and cheer for it.

t. knows better about your country than you because he watches online media

>Scotts actually have some sence of national pride and ethnic identity

You obviously know very little about Scotland, as well

>You obviously know very little about Scotland, as well
Oh don't get me wrong they're a leftist shithole as well, but at least they're willing to fly their own flag ffs. They're willing to let themselves be replaced by Nigerians and Pakistanis as well it's just Scotland's a shithole so they don't won't to go there as much.

All the anglos need to commit seppuku.

Hello Germanic beoble :--DDDD

Where are d burgers? x-DDDDDDDD

Citizens? Burgers? Ged id? DDDDDDD