>tfw same age as me
>tfw attractive and relatively well off
>tfw lives 4 hours a way

How do I marry this girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4263482/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>attractive

Stand outside her house with a boombox blasting Wham!

I meant myself. Forgot to mention I'm a douchenigger

I'm better looking than her desu, but she's 10/10 in my book.

Have you seen dat ass in the Witch?

There's a better shot in the film, but can't find it.

Gonna try this, user. Will post results of my pepper sprayed eyes, and potential nudes

Outside the boundaries of the law, you spineless fuck

she used a body double for the naked shots.

your status = upset,

Go ask, you never know.

become a powerful movie director, cast her in all your movies and she'll be on your dick on no time.

i spent like an hour arguing with a guy on here who refused to believe it was a body double. he wanted written proof.
if someone wants to believe that it's her ass and it helps them sleep at night, more power to them.

>asking the basement dwelling perma-virgins of Sup Forums for advice about getting a girlfriend.

found the problem, you're a fucking retard.

ayy lmao

it's a Sup Forums calls a hollywood actress ugly episode.

please post a picture of yourself so we can all laugh.

>How do I marry this girl.
...be Satan?

>same age
user you had no chance from the start, women only want men older than them that are also successful
thats why so many 35 year old doctors are such pussy crushers

Sup Forums are experts in getting celebrities that live near you to marry you. OP is asking the right place.

I would post a picture of myself, but would prefer to not be doxxed. I'm similar looking to Clark Kent, same douchey haircut, not nearly as ripped as them though. Probably and 8.5/10, definitely a 10/10 on Sup Forums lmao.

First things first, maybe you should take a shower.

>Taking the post seriously

Your response was what I was looking for desu. It was more or less a way of starting an Anya Taylor-Joy thread without it dying out.

I shower daily. I'm a faggy college wrestler and have to wash myself regularly to get the man-aids and ringworm off my body.

>Tfw I went to school to be a doctor, finished half of my pre-med degree and decided fuck that shieet, and I'm taking paramedic certifications now, and will prob specialize in Tactical EMS later on (SWAT, police, etc) so I might be able to pick up similar poon, though making 150-200k less.

>This

I'm married to Charlize Theron rn. She's stuck up, but that puss in really tight.

D.E.N.N.I.S.

How are her eyes so big? she looks like an anime

>tfw same age as me
So you are a newfag?

imdb.com/title/tt4263482/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm
Credits list a stunt double for her

My mind has been corrupted by Sup Forums since I was 12 or so. I'm 20 now, assuming you can do math. I'm slightly a newfag I guess, I wasn't her during the golden ages.

i showed him that. he said that stunt double =/= body double.

it was just painfully obvious to me that it wasn't her ass. she's a petite girl and the ass was way too big and shapely to be hers. not to mention the fact that she might have been 17 years old (or just barely turned 18) during filming.

Thanks for crushing my dreams. She's still got a nice body though. That face and that charisma makes up for it.

You're right. I watched a clip on youtube though of her walking through the woods naked, and you can see the side of her face. I can't imagine it would be easy finding another girl with flounder eyes like hers.

meh i wasnt even impressed by that ass
you guys seriously over hyped it

i actually feel better knowing it wasnt really her

Did you see the clip in the actual film though? It wasn't overhyped lol. That girl (whoever it was) was curvy as hell. The side angle they show in the film at the end of the movie was massive. It was reminiscent of Dany from GoT.

>tfw you're 21 and older than a hollywood actress
Fug I'm so old

ayy lmao

>8 years

its literally always 8 years with these newfags

take note, they always say they have been here 8 years regardless of whether its true or not

>8 years ago is when the endless summer began

Stay away from my Anya, you old faggot. You have plenty of 30-50 year old milfs to chase.

>I've been shitposting on an autistic image board longer than you have!

I shitpost here all the time, and also maintain a relatively annoying, but decent social life. Shut the fuck up nigger, the basement dwelling meatgoblins who cry "newfag" are more cancerous than the summerfags.

Sorry that my 8 year timespan on this shit hole falls inline with your anecdotal experiences. Please take a magnifying glass, and look deep inside my anus while I spew shit on your lens and face.

>being this triggered

if it didnt matter you wouldnt have written a paragraph about it
stay butthurt newfag KEK

Her eyes are too far apart.

When you're illiterate to the point that 3.5 lines of text = a paragraph.

>At least your mother still keeps your C+ average report card from middleschool on her fridge.

This is the "stunt double" you mention.

Skelletor incarnate.

There is hope anons, much hope indeed

just saw Split lads
how was she so good in the witch and so bad in this

Try saying 2012 next time, it's more believable and most people won't be able to call you on your newfagottry, I'd say at least 50% of anons on any board came here later than that.

I saw an user openly admit the other day he came over when the Fappening happened. Truly, they have no shame

Daisy Ridley is hotter

see for yourself

>being this autistic

you seem upset hahaha
everyone knows you havent been here for 8 years
even so, if you have its not impressive since 8 years ago is when this site became mainstream and literal 12 year olds started posting here (thats you, faggot)

you outted yourself as cancer KEK

But I was lurking past 2012 mate. I think I started browsing in about 2009. The guy I replied to just isn't able to add or subtract anything greater than 8.

>Thinking that spending the majority of your life on an autistic image board is "impressive"
>impressive

Nothing more needs to be said. Venture outside, maybe talk to some real humans, you sad vacuous waste of nutrients.

What the fuck. Anya was the best part about split besides McAoy. Not to mention, she's like half his age.. She came across extremely genuine in that film.

>getting hung up on one word
autism
>trying to use his sat words to sound smart
>he thinks hes making a good point
>being this mad
kek TRIGGERED

A good point? You're literally arguing the point that being on an imageboard for NEETs longer than me is "impressive."

>thinking that vacuous is a big word.

You're a cutie.

now im just saying your trying to pretend like an oldfag by saying youve been here for 8 years
which is fucking dumb, not only to mention you admitted coming here at 12 years old which makes you the worst kind of cancer

and what i meant by you trying to impress us, you retard kek, is the fact that you literally said >my mind has been corrupted by this site since i were twelve

i bet you are so grim and dark and have seen some shit man pfffahaha im so surprised that such a young person could handle this site
so cool

also, your autistic ass got offended when i called you a newfag when you yourself admitted to and even labeled yourself as one
and no you arent "slightly" you are full blown newfag 12 y.o cancer kek

stay assmad

You clearly have some issues.

>this delusion

you sound like a fuckwit 2bh lad

you say youve been shit posting here for 8 years
i derailed your waifu thread and got you angry
NOW THAT IS PODRACING
>You clearly have some issues
this nigger, is this site full or normies? fuck you and go back if you think this offends me kek

Why marry? Kidnap her and fuck her brains out all day and night.

>Look how much of an oldfag I am
>Look I said kek in every post guys! am I cool yet?

You're just trying to be a cunt for the sole purpose of being a cunt.

This samefag

:)

t. recent Sup Forums graduate
I'm glad Sup Forums is where most of you kids end up, keeps you off the better boards

no youre just a FAGGOT lel

Please post a picture of yourself.

>keeps you off the better boards
reddit isnt a board
here

>Look at how edgy I am guys!

"I'll be in bed soon, mom! Shut up bitch!"

To be honest, you're probably fatter and have more gangrene than pepe. I'm sure the popped black jacket and power ranger sunglasses are accurate though.

heres my real photo

You're ugly and fat as shit.

>posting a normie as himself

pathetic desu

Nice kike nose. That feel when you're too fat to even have visible shoulder blades.

It's literally me. My hair is longer now, and less normie, but that's me, from about 1 year ago. Thanks for the compliment though, faggot.

If you live Florida in Tallahassee, come visit me. I'd love to make fun of you in person.

>anyone who doesn't look like a fat slob with metal mulshia t-shirts is a normie.

Maybe shower, exercise, and take care of yourself you edgy faggot.

thanks lad

>hes from florida

well that explains why youre so fucking dumb KEK
post a picture of yourself with a shoe on your head you faggot

how am i even being edgy?
you are so butthurt its effecting the way your tiny brain works kek

>goes to uni while working on a business full time.
>freelances musical scores for short films
>is going into a field where I'll be saving the lives of obese faggots like you with coronary artery disease

>calls me the normie while saying kek in every sentence

Let's see what you look like.

That picture engorged me. If you weren't a nigger, I'd let you enter me.

youre a normie faggot kek
>being this insecure
>needing to feel validated on a mongolian shoe exchange organizations website
you will never make it as a reputable and often referred doctor (as if that were even close to being the truth)
wheres that photo of you with a shoe on your head?
of yea you cant produce it because that isnt you
you fat ugly faggot KEK
(kek is me laughing at you)

>asks to validate myself
>when I provide
>calls me an insecure faggot

Try not to fap too much.

Never said I was a doctor. I'm a paramedic. I finished my bachelor's nearly, and I may go that route in the future, but I want to be one the frontlines saving people. I want to join the policie force as a tactical medic in something like SWAT, or maybe join a firefighting squad. I don't give a fuck about money.

typo central. Sorry, drunk

you look like a greasy faggot and i would rather die than let you touch me with your disgusting hands
if you ever get randomly punched in the face it probably wont be me (since i will never be in that shithole florida) but another one of these anons who recognize your faggot face KEK

seriously you talked about how theyre are better boards while posting irrelevant shit like this waifu thread
you are literally cancer and the reason why this site went to shit

you will never make it as any of those things kek

>greasy
>I just showered hence the wet hair.

I've already made it as a medic and I'm not even graduated from college yet lmao. Post a picture of yourself, champ. Let's see how alpha you are.

Oh, and don't worry, if you're laying on the sidewalk bleeding out and don't want my "disgusting hands" on you, I'll be sure to let you rot. If you want to know the truth, I deliberately let people die if they're involved in criminal activity.

I dare someone to punch me in the face lol. I carry, not to mention have a decent amount of boxing training, and wrested since I was a kid. Unless it's a 8 foot tall nigger, I wouldn't be scared.

>I deliberately let people die if they're involved in criminal activity.
edgy bro
youre really alpha

stop asking for my photos you faggot kek

oh yea i forgot youve been here since you were twelve

youre a real badass

8 years is a long time for you

I've let two people die so far who were involved with armed robbery and murder. Medics do this more often than you think.

>spending time on Sup Forums equates to martial arts training and physical exercise

Go watch some more anime, you fucking douche. You'll be a samurai warrior I'm sure.

ok listen up, user. when you talk to her, you keep your face directly in front of her. it needs to be perfectly centered and very close.
in this position you'll be in her blind spot and she won't notice your ugly face. all that's left to do is to bring your mother with you to tell Anya what a handsome young man you are.

you're welcome.

I think I have it in the bag now, user. You have no idea how grateful I am for this advice. If I get pepper-sprayed and nutkicked, my mother will be there to hold me also.