Hong Kong or Singapoor?

strawpoll.me/13900173

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you actually say hong kong you're a retard

both are shitholes full of brainless midgets

Gensokyo

Let's exchange citizenship. I hate this place.

Singapore has idiotic laws, exactly Hong Kong

hong kong only exists in its current form because china allows it to

singapore only has retarded laws if you're a criminal

>Cuddling with my qt Estonian boyfriend
>Stick it in his boipussy
>Police smash down my door
>Get arrested

1) no chewing gum
2) you cant drink in public transport (i mean water)
3) censorship
4) homophobia

his boipussy has a direct link to police installed by the state?

that law isn't even enforced

1. do you really need chewing gum that badly? can't even remember the last time i had any
2. spotless clean public transit, good
3. and china doesn't have censorship? good luck protesting the chinese govt in HK
4. not really any worse than any western country where gays can't marry

literally non issues

About 2nd. Just imagine how does it feel, having in mind the geographical location of Singapore

is smoking allowed in Singapoor?

Guys cant even fuck there. It's more strict than in Russia, also. About chewing gum: thats my life and it's not goverment's business can i buy it or not.

Feels like nothing considering all busses and trains are air conditioned? Besides banning food and drink on public transport isn't a law and is a common policy for transport companies worldwide.

It's taxed heavily. Same with alcohol.

Can you buy a gun where you live? It's your life right, not the governments business

What about drugs

1) You can buy gum at a pharmacy if you just flash your passport / ID

2) No, but you you can't drink in HK/China/BKK in the subway either. Some western europe countries it's the same.

3) Da tovarich

4) So many gays in Singapore, and crossdressers.

You can eat or drink in russian public transport?

Drinking water in subway is fine.
Might get some stares if you eat/drink, but everyone's too pussy to speak up against you anyway.

Wtf there's another person on the imageboards?

hong kong is losing its freedoms
it'll probably be reincorporated soon

russian lgbt laws except for the gay propaganda to minors law are not strict at all, quite a lot of countries still don't have changing gender in the papers for transsexuals for instance

it is just the society dislikes them

We arent speaking about Russia, i hate its laws

There is also the /mena/ fag

Why do Hongkongers think that they live in multicultural citiy, if Asians make 96% of population?

Also, is it possible to rent an appartement for let's 400euro in the NT?
What are the disadvantages of living in the New Territories in HK?

>brainless
Actually they have the most highest iq of the world. iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

He was joking, i think

Hong Kong is better

Hm, not as bad as i thought

People here are retarded. The high IQ kids all migrate when they grow up.

We don't. And it's not like one is desirable.
Not sure, perhaps a small one.
You'll need at least an hour to get to the central business district. White people usually like to live in the islands.

do hongkee girls love bwc

Nobody gives a fuck, so I even dont know. If you will drink water, surely, thats not prohibited

The people I know don't but you can likely find some at the bars. Girls who hang out at bars are usually bad news though.

all bars or specific expat hangouts?

Not will after if*
Shit, desu

I can't say for sure, Lan Kwai Fong maybe? There's a lot of bars there. Bars are full of white people anyway.

I think water's fine. Sometimes I take a sip if I'm really thirsty but if you're unlucky you'll get disapproving stares.

gross, our girls are usually shyer about bwc

You don't have sluts who hang around at bars? I just assumed that's where you'd go for an easy bang. Most girls don't go to bars.

yes but only the hot spots
I prefer the non sluts that go after bwc
I masturbate to the fantasies of them

Do they even exist?

What exists, non bwc sluts?
The average singaporean doesn't run into wh*te people until they start working (outside of restaurants or some social gatherings)
Then they work for MNCs where the wh*te guy is their superior and they start going for drinks or dinner after work together

Yeah I mean non-sluts who go after bwc. As far as I've noticed white people tend to stick with their own here and send their children to international schools.

It's the same here.
Wh*te people send their kids to international schools and only hang out around their expat locations.
Which is why the non-sluts only meet them once they start working.

ok

Hong Kong tbf

wat does an average Malaysian think about Singapoor btw?

What do Malaysian Chinese think of Singapoor?

Average thinks they are rude. Because they are city state, they cant drive fast. So when they are on our highway, they drive like retard. They are also responsible for inflating houses prices in Johor. That why cost of living in JB is more expansive than KL. Recently one Singaporean died in accident then his friend accused us demanded money before treatment which is not true, when Ministry of Health denied thise claimed, he suddenly retracted his statement.

stop driving down our wages

I love both but it's gotta be singapore. Good luck living a normal life in hong kong if you're not chinese.

why is there so few white people in hong kong was it not a colony for a lot of years

I mean... most of the former colonies don't have alot of White people.

desu we do have quite a lot of pakis these days. Some even speak cantonese!

Hong Kong is British. So that one.

What? Both are.

Hong Kong is more British

How well there get along with English?

people in Hong Kong are very rude.

Don't wanna become China in 5 years so Singapore. Also much better job opportunity for me. Too bad it's FUCKING HTO.

Not enough brits in ratio to chinks to make a fair statement about this
Though whites tend to be seen as more elite

Unfortunately this is the "culture" here. You really need to know someone for the reserve to vanish