Somebody was posting a thread earlier listing things women couldn't understand. One of you posted this show...

Somebody was posting a thread earlier listing things women couldn't understand. One of you posted this show. Being a woman I decided to take you guys up on your challenge and watch Psych. I have no idea what the point of anything in this show is so I guess you're right there. It's shallow episodic nonsense, and I don't see why on earth the board would even give a shit about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=az4LMRpggig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe it was just one dude's opinion in a stupid thread designed for trolling and it's not representative of a serious, boardwide mindset

>pretending to be a woman because you don't like a show

Okay pal. On the topic of the thread though my mom and sister love this show.

I fucked your mom and sister

you didn't fuck shit faggot suck my dick

it's a show for guys. i have noticed guys and women look for and enjoy different things in shows and movies. unfortunately for guys (like me), women represent a large portion of tv ratings and they're what network execs want watching so they can sell ad space. the result is that more and more shows including those that are normally what men like me watch are written in a way that appeals to women but annoys or mindnumbs men.

for example, women like loooooong teary-eyed monologues and loooooooong relationship drama scenes going on and on and on about their relationship how it means why didn't call me 20 times you only called 19 times don't you love me enough and stuff like that.

in order for psych to appeal to women, they would have those 2 guys in a love triangle with a girl and they would be competing to get her while the girl can't decide between the 2 of them. 90% of each episode will be scenes of girl angsty trying to decide who to pick while 2 guys are angsty sad because they saw girl look in the general direction of other guy. in each episode only 5 minutes will be spent in actual detective work.

you are a fool, leave the thread now

no, it's true. only a blind fool wouldn't see the truth. that's basically the vampire diaries, twilight, soap operas and all those shows women love to watch.

seasons 1 and 2 of smallville appealed to guys with their monster-of-the-week format. then network execs decided to try to get more girls to watch the show so in season 3 we have whole episodes dedicated to the clark-lana-lex triangle no monster just whole episode of clark angsty lana is with lex trying to convince lana to leave lex and lex conspiring to make lana angry at clark and stuff like that.

>fool
>not faggot retard moron

for Sup Forums that's ... different. and tame. are you a girl?

>fool

mr t, is that you?

you cooked up a 5 star dish for the trolls i see. a bit excessive.

>psych
>guy is trying to do something but someone won't co-operate
>luckily he notices that the person is superstitious, so he takes advantage of that

>female detective not realizing her then-bf lied to her for seven years
LOL

Bullshit. Gilmore Girls is one of the fastest-paced tv shows I've ever seen and a lot of the exposition is more subtle than the usual pop fair.

the vampire diaries. twilight. days of our lives. the originals.

you = 1
truth = 4

methinks you're the one full of shit

Show was alright just wish he would drop the psych and be another smart cop guy show

>Gilmore Girls
>not just designed for guys to fap to
???

Psych ends by merging with the Monk-timeline
who else was pissed off?

a show women wouldn't understand? its literally designed for the female mind

Wait what, explain

Was the car chase at the end in a monk episode or something?

>Um, but, Mr. Spencer, we already have a guy.

>What?
>Oh, really?

>Mm-hmm.

>That's funny.
>I-I don't see him.

>He's in the kitchen, alphabetizing the pantry.

I know a bunch of girls who love this show. I think it's pretty good. The Hitchcock episode was pure Kino.

Oh right, I totally forgot that line, it's been a while

I mean given how lighthearted the ending was I can't personally hate it, and I remember there being a stupid large of monk/psych ads together

Monk/Psych crossover TV movie when?

Seems like the type of protagonist that would appeal to females

Attractive, really good at his job, quirky and unpredictable but still has an emotional side ;(

That kind of shit

Hardly, it was a deeply philosophical

youtube.com/watch?v=az4LMRpggig

that sure was one fuck of a pointless scene

My gf watched every episode and loved it.

Stop chatting complete shit on my internet.

>Lorelai is actually bipolar
OMG THE WHOLE SHOW MAKES SENSE NOW

my ex loved it while I thought it was boring
real bro-kino though is Boston Legal

>ywn have a flamingbro
why live

both my mother and sister loved it

L