youtube.com/watch?v=QesRENDrzs4
youtube.com/watch?v=skSvzBVBTpQ
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/79316470/#q79317542
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

won't be long

youtube.com/watch?v=QesRENDrzs4

>13 years old
>that stacked

does black dick make women's bodies do this?

I'd do number 2 on her belly

shes so lewd on snapchat

I want to suck on her pink nipples

>13 y.o.

now THIS is Sup Forums - Television & Film

>wearing socks
ruined the whole thing desu

>She all women doe
>tap that ass for days

wot's her snapchat

>13-years-old

If you find this even remotely attractive you are a paedofile and you should be locked up for the rest of your days

You sick fucks

Back to Sup Forums kiddo

She's at least a C cup at the age of 13
If she looked exactly the same in 5 years, would you be fine with that?

>see cash me ousside vid in november
>its a meme 4 months later

why are normies so slow

A hipster and a pedo? You're like a god to Sup Forums man

someone source me some nudes

no it was on the r/cringe subreddit

She's a child, fuck off.

>13 years old

Meh

There are vine where they twerked naked

Too bad vine is ded

SATANIC QUADS

I'd bounce her on me knee if you know what I'm saying
AND I THINK YOU DO

She definitely has two enormous talents.

>see Gangnam style on starcraft stream at 13k views
>it breaks a billion views a couple months later
>have to pretend not to know what "super funny video" these fucks are going to try to show me every 10 minutes

memes aren't memes until enough people have shared it
you knowing about a video before it going viral doesn't make you better than the people who make it viral, It just means you're still outside the loop

>13 years old
>Haley Atwell sized tits
>if men find that attractive they're pedos
Social conventions are completely fucked.

I wanna fuck her brains out lol jk fbi

>ameriburgers would go to jail for fucking this

I have a family friend who worked for some state justice dept where they dealt with pedos. One of the things they would do was strap some machine on their dick that could tell if you were getting an erection, then they'd show you pictures of teenage girls, and if you got excited then they would keep you on probation longer.

Begs the question, who are the actual perverts in this scenario?

Ameriburgers go to jail for calling women fat

That's how cucked they are

I think you go to jail for banging 13 year olds in most countries don't you? Unless you're similar age naturally.
>inb4 Yemeni guys with 7 year old brides
I mean real countries

hate speech is literally against the law in your irrelevant country

fuck off back to Sup Forums, cuckold.

>where's your mom

She outta be 14 now or will be soon. She's legal in half of Europe and will be legal in most of it in 2018.

I wonder if her tits will keep growing.

>hate speech is literally against the law in your irrelevant country

In my country we are allowed hit women, you libertard numale

You are going to hell user
Also no presents for Christmas
Jesus and Santa both know what you did

Thank you, user. How about one of her tits bouncing around.

Will Emperor Trump change AoC to make this alright?
What do Americans put in the water to have girls like this while all their males become so effeminate?

ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR

>books trip to Spain

SHES A CHILD HAVE YOU NO DECENCY

not probation. they have states where they literally send pedos to a "hospital" after the finish their sentence to decide if they're fit to re-enter society. then they give them extensive treatment and basically guilt them into chemical castration if they ever want to get released. they use the penis measuring device there to see if they're still aroused by children.

watch the louis theroux documentary "a place for pedophiles." it's very interesting: youtube.com/watch?v=skSvzBVBTpQ

Look at her. She wants it bad.

Trump will legalize wincest so he can shag Ivanka.

>Will Emperor Trump change AoC to make this alright?

He openly says his daughter is a nice piece of ass so there's still hope

Thanks user I will check that out. Creepy as hell.

W-why do i feel this way

thank you based user

i wasn't planning on fapping this early but...

its fucked up that this 13 year old is allowed to be so sexualized. I mean her parents have no issue with this? btw. thats the most developed 13 year old I've seen.

You could have told me she was 22 and I would have believed you.

Scary shit.. Imagine if a 13 year old that looked like this told you she was 20 and you hooked up with her and she told you the day after she was 13 and then told her parents? That shit has happened before.

That's what you get for living in Cuckistan.

I blame Dr Phil for all of this

Pretty sure she has implants, her parents are degenerates.

>79317542

>i downloaded that webm and now it's off the thread and got deleted off my phone somehow?

What the fuck?

>13-year-old with implants

Some girls are just more developed, mate. Remember Claire or Angie?

Friend hooked up with a 14 year old at a party when he was 23, she said she was 18. She had banged a lot of guys and had no problem about it but she told a school counselor so he got the yellow ankle bracelet and the whole bit.

To be fair he was legit attracted to teen girls, he talked about it. Thank god I would never be attracted to teen girls, especially ones with perky budding breasts and bouncy buttocks in yoga pants. Nope. Not me.

so since she looks like shes 19-20 right now at age 13, does that mean she will look 29-30 when shes 19-20?

I still have it.

>saving anything

Can you post it again

No, are you retarded? She looks older due to her huge tits and her nice body.

I'm not the one who posted it originally and I don't feel like getting banned.

Usually girls with tits this big get pretty saggy by their early 20s. And something tells me she just might get pregnant, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say she's gonna be taking a lotta loads in the next 5 years.

>13
>but fully figured like a woman

What the fuck do cunny posters think of her? This is groundbreaking, next level shit we are dealing with.

look in the archive

lol is this what teevee is like nowadays

I would expect they would not be attracted to this, the guy who posts that shit always posts pre-pubescent girls. Legit pedo.

Incorrect, kid.

>being a newfag

Cunnies with big tits have been a thing for over a decade.

Nah it's legal if she's noticeably mature even if she's under 14/15. I'd say a girl with those fucking tits would qualify.

Honestly every man is attracted to that, it's just that some are open about it.

Who is Angie Varona?

I find the comments section of the video funny, bunch of dudes saying how it's disgusting that people find her attractive. You know they just spanked to it and then felt guilty afterwords. She looks 18 so it's dumb.

I meant the new Sup Forums cunny posters, I remember all the girls that were posted on Sup Forums back in the day

Yes

Take a look at what Claire looks like now. Complete shit. She also became a SJW out of the frustration of losing all attention she got as a teen.

that how about that girl is a dumb wigger slut that think shes tough..i called her out on instagram ,and her lil retard followers started defending her.. told her to come to my city pretending to be in a gang she'll get stomped out.

Hello?

degenerate scum

Some develop early, like her for example

absolute cuck

kys

>"I'm at this video of this 13 year old girl twerking just to tell you that it's disgusting it's not like I clicked on it and watched it all twice but even if I did it was just to see how disgusting it is you fucking pedos who would watch this"

the only thing she wants is attention

the scare quotes belong on "finish"

you think this girl is slutty and attractive.. do you even know about Malu? she's starting to show her ass now.. lmao funny evolution . from trying to act innocent to slowly letting her inner slut come out.

makes me remember Ariel Winter back in the day. still makes me sad they died.

f

where how i dont understand

claire was always doomed. angie is still hot though

She needs to get rid of those two caterpillars resting above her eyes.

Angie is a real legend.

She's pretty much impossible to beat.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/79316470/#q79317542

Can she compete with 13 year old Claire?

kek, you couldn't be more wrong. i was a substitute teacher for a class of 14-year-olds. christ, those little girls are sluts

Doesn't matter if she has a couple of other things going on

>I mean her parents have no issue with this

Her parents are the ones getting her to do this in the first place. Marching her out to Dr. Phil is step one of getting her to be famous. They're essentially pimping out their daughter to get famous, kardashian style

Attention in the form of a hard dick
get real