Who else dislikes the episodes where they try to spoof a genre?

Who else dislikes the episodes where they try to spoof a genre?

I just want regular classic sunny back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4c9T2k42MIE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never go full Community.

I dislike all the episodes, it's Reddit-tier.
>LMAO does anyone else D.ENNIS system?

Yea they're really losing sense of whats so great about the 5 losers who work in a bar thing that works so well, they're barely in the bar at all so far this season

youtube.com/watch?v=4c9T2k42MIE

i don't know what you're talking about, i think this season is fantastic

This show always looked borderline to me and now I hear it's gone to complete shit so I'm glad I never picked it up.

It's been good, I like most of it. But I don't really like the episodes like this weeks where they're sitting in a lawyers office they've done at least a dozen of these episodes

huge mistake, it is and has been one of the best sitcoms on tv.

It's been better than Workaholis' recent season.

how is this show not on tpb? inb4 kys public tracker etc

the episode in colonial Philadelphia was pretty hilarious

there are much better public trackers, pleb

Oh thank you Godking Patricianus Xl. I would not dare ask you to name any of these public trackers, that would be too much.

The water park episode was classic sunny. Why can't they do more episodes like it?

I quite like some of the "gimmick" episodes. The problem is, they used to do one, maybe two gimmick episodes per season and the rest of the season was just them at the bar or them doing wacky schemes of some kind. Now there's 7 or 8 gimmick episodes per season, which is made worse by the fact that they haven't done a season with over 10 episodes since Season 7.

They really need to fix this. And while they're at it, quit making episodes that are less than 20 minutes long. There was an episode that was only 16 minutes last season. Do they think we won't notice that they're getting shorter and padding it out with more ads?

I dislike the whole show. it's cringey as fuck. can you fuck off toy our containment board now. (the one with all the plebs on it, reddit I think?)

>Do they think we won't notice that they're getting shorter and padding it out with more ads?
Goddamn this.
It's incredibly obvious.

I let it slide when Being Frank was only 16-17 minutes in Season 11 because I thought they were doing a clever meta-joke (the Danny DeVito centric episode being much shorter than the others), but then they cut down the episode lengths on the Water Park ep and the Wolf Cola ep too. It's starting to get a bit suspect. I wonder if it's FXX who are pushing the shorter eps so they can have more commercial time or if the makers of Sunny are just struggling to consistently push out 22 minutes of good content every episode.

use google and find out for yourself you fucking moron its not hard at all.

i love the idea of making dennis a murderer, but the execution was just off, not really that funny

liked the frank bit though, and the ending was great

>no that's hard evidence, people dont want to see that because its like definitive, we'll save that for episode 10
>there's going to be 10 episodes?!

The last episode was pretty good though.

would "Reynolds Vs Reynolds: The Cereal Defense" count as one of these?

I guess it's a spoof of a courtroom drama, but I love the episode so much that I never thought much about it.

I'm still hoping "the gang tends bar" will be a meta episode where they acknowledge that they spend less and less time in the bar and everything after that will go back to normal

I know it won't be

The last Ep was gay and was just the gang talking in a room for 85% of it whereas the other court room style eps have flashbacks etc