Star Wars Shitposting Thread #2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pWKXyPZm2c
youtube.com/watch?v=jK8K8gE9zq0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut up for once I like those damn movies, they defined my childhood.

Now my kids love them too, and you with your racism and perverted fetish are ruining them for my kids.

You bad human being.

Damn nigga relax for real

>Hates racism
>Loves the Prequels

Uhh shoot him...or someting

I'm sorry sir, it's time for you to leave

I bet he hates sand too.

Not to worry we are still flying half a ship.

tip top lel

Game?

>#2
Hook me up for a link on 1 senpai
Ayy lmao!

Revenge of the Sheev

youtube.com/watch?v=-pWKXyPZm2c
why didn't they finish the clone wars?

why does a ship that size have airbrakes on it

They didn't finish it? Did they just move on to Rebels?

Disney cancelled it, gutted the budget and made them do one about a kid and tumblr hair strong womyn.

AROUND THE SURVIVORS A PERIMETER CREATE

What do you think Sheev does in his spare time?

Do you think he enjoys cooking?

Disney cut the budget because TCW had a ridiculous budget coming right from Jorge's pocket to pay for it. No animation studio could afford to pay for that kind of stuff on a weekly basis without him personally funding it all.

Presumably to slow its descent.

Were Sheev and Obi the only good characters in the prequels?

They were the only ones even trying so yes. Hayden tried too but George kneecapped him at every turn

I feel like it was a similar thing with Jackson. He tried with what he had, but he was just horribly miscast.

I see Obi-Wan went to the James May School Of Courting.

Show was on cartoon network but was nearing the end of its run anyway. They had scripts for episodes going into S7 and some WIP stuff for S6, so Disney decided it didn't want to pay CN to bring the show to XD, then released what had been made of Seasn 6 on Netflix (tfw not in US) and adapted everything else that had been scripted into books and comics.

>all that behind the scenes footage from RotS where George keeps telling Hayden to be more and more wooden
He gets way too much hate for how he played Anakin. He's not an amazing actor, but it's not his fault that Anakin was a dumb shit in the prequels.

>literal reddit memes maxing out threads on Sup Forums

sheev/bane oc
for you
youtube.com/watch?v=jK8K8gE9zq0&feature=youtu.be

well, it DOES get everywhere.

I think he plays the Space Piano or something

>Show was on cartoon network but was nearing the end of its run anyway.
It was supposed to go all the way up to season 8. They also said that it was supposed to go beyond episode 3 as well.