twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off

fuck off

fuck off

fuck off

I like Jenny, she's whimsical and hot.

correct

fuck in

>op literally waited in his thread for 20 minutes until someone posted a comment he agreed with

What a fucking loser

Unf. She should show that tight body off more in her reviews.

>implying I'm OP
I'm actually I falseflagged in an attempt to bump OP's shit thread and it worked

You fucking fencesitter

It's alright for you I guess since what you were initially saying about OP still applies to me

got more jennis?

I don't understand her appeal to me. Aside from her body her voice, looks and views are either barely tolerable or annoying. Yet somehow when it's all together there's a weird override in my brain that makes me think she's cute.

Tits + looks approachable

buy an ad you dumb bitch or i'm going buttfuck you in the mouth

Titties

Good body.
Face is ugly in a cute way.

I haven't watched this and don't plan to but I watched the video where she actually tried to analyze and pick apart tomorrow land and couldn't stop laughing at how childish and silly her complaints were.

>this was bad casting! the actress played a different role in a different movie! Good job fucking that one up disney!

No, seriously this was a "point" she made. How can anyone take this girl seriously?

our girl the jeopardy girl now

I don't think they do, she has a rudimentary grasp of movie criticism but flits between "I don't like this and here's why" that comes from most reviewers and "there's a thematical inconsistency between what we're told and what we see, let's dissect..." of the more educated ones. Over time she'll fall onto the side of populist reviewer like all the others just to get views and Patreon cash.

Stop shilling this 4/10 camwhore
We dropped her after that awful R1 video.

>We
Speak for yourself friend.

>that stance

What did she mean by this?

come on man, every dude would like to think they had a solid shot with this grill irl, just let us dream. pls no bully

shes got such a nasal look about her. theres something slightly off her about her that gets to me. like its slightly upturned and piglike or something.

looks like a more retarded Lena Paul

and fucking stay there. This was the last warning.

>Jennytards posting what she looks like with makeup and a good angle

LMAO, COULDN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

youtube.com/watch?v=QkyUdCNmTFc

youtube.com/watch?v=L_HHjM3e5_Y

fetal alcohol syndrome

She looks like Amy Adams in Nocturnal Animals only older and less attractive

This.

Honestly /mlp/fags are like the Sup Forums meme jews, they always push their own kind, their own shitty "artists" in music, in fanfiction in everything. Fancults organized around attention whoring "creators" tend to be like this, but the whole cancerous mass that now this bunch of children playing on the internetz, showing each other their doodles and crappy fanfics bred is big enough to constantly push outwards as we can see here.

And yet people like Jenny have a fanbase big enough for her to earn money from them and to allow her to branch out into movie criticism. What do you have?