*sigh*

*sigh*

Just started watching the White peoples version of this show

Bretty ok

24 hours... to pay child support

>tfw more hype about watching this than the last two seasons of Kief
I love kief but it got so repetitive after S5, at least this might have some new ideas

You know that you guys getting triggered over this shit is why it keeps happening right?

Just shut the fuck up and go back to Sup Forums and directors will start feeling they've won and stop pushing.

>at least this might have some new ideas
you must be new to all this

>he missed all the threads when fa/tv/irgin autists all reluctantly agreed they enjoyed it.

too late to shift the narrative kiddo, sorry lil guy.

Wew

This is a worse drop than Supergirl

>directors will start feeling they've won and stop pushing.

No, it will not stop until the entire world is a "multicultural" third world with a tiny, wealthy elite who control everything. The globalist agenda is to eliminate the first world, predominantly white middle class, and replace it with a multiracial underclass.

why'd they have to pick someone who looks so... soft?

he genuinely looks like one of those flamboyantly gay black types. he's even pursing his lips in that shot.

Watched the pilot, wasn't bad at all

Will this season keep perpetuating the myth that torture works and is totally necessary?

>11 million people's reaction

But it was actually pretty great

Afro girl whos name I forget is a best

>a black guy main character means there is a conspiracy

Jesus Fucking Christ, underaged Redditors from /thedonald like you need to go back. I guess Eddie Murphy in Beverly Hills Cop was also a sign of a conspiracy too huh? Fuck off fuck off fuck off. Mods need to perma ban every Sup Forums post made off the autism reservation.

Is everyone a mole in this already?

There's been like 5-6 moles in the first two episodes alone

SUPERBOWEL

Not an argument

>I guess Eddie Murphy in Beverly Hills Cop was also a sign of a conspiracy too huh?
Bruckheimer was born in Detroit, Michigan, the son of German Jewish immigrants.[5]

Are you saying that hollywood, politics, and media do not collude to convey politically charged racial messages to the first world? Because if that's what you are saying, you would be wrong.

Samefagging isn't an argument either, stormlard.

Cool story bro. What flavor of tendies does your mom make you? I'm a big fan of the spicy buffalo kind myself.

To attract blacks and gays obviously.

Yeah why not invite terrorists for milk and cookies instead of torturing them?

>It's the Jews fault that girls would rather fuck black guys than me.

Kek

Black guys really do have a paternal abandonment rate over 80% though

What do women find so attractive about getting knocked up by a monkey they'll never see again but will always have a screaming caramel colored reminder to pay for for the rest of her life? I really can't see the appeal

Oh no a black person on TV

The poor children

>if you don't like it, don't watch it
>nobody watches it
>WTF WHY AREN'T YOU RACISTS WATCHING THIS GREAT SHOW

Who are you quoting?

AGENT BLACK BOWER REPORTIN' FOR BOOTY

WE

hahahah look at this fruity looking nigga

how can you take this serious?

ARE

This makes no sense. You realize this explanation was made up after the fact to explain a motive for your retarded conspiracy theories, right? It's not actually based on anything. That's what happens when you do the scientific method backwards. Embarrassing.

AGENTZ

They don't. Only low class trash that grew up in ghetto culture and listen to nig music find them attractive. Most white and asian women (85%+) would never date a nigger, and out of that 15%, half will go back to whites when they learn blacks are bad partners.

I enjoyed the first two episodes. It does still feel like 24 somehow.

before anyone tries to claim this comic is a strawman

>24 hours...
until next months benefits get put on the card

No one can deny this, they just ignore it completely.

not an argument

That comic is still a strawman.
>We must secure the existence of BBC and a future for minorities

It's only a conspiracy if the common sentiment is that it's not true

Hollywood explicitly goes out of its way to shoehorn in "racial diversity" (meaning one black guy) just for the sake of it and makes the entertainment worse

They've been doing this for the last 40 or so years

But blacks ARE the terrorists.

"If your enemies kill you, you win." the post.

The comic is the definition of a strawman and if it was about the other side you'd make a post whining about how its a strawman

>he's too soft!
>ugh why did they give the lead to the most ape like black?

Do you see how petty you make whites seem?

you CAN have blacks who are neither soft nor ape like, like Idris Elba.

>le sigh

>alt-right mad because BLACK GUY is beating up muslims
>sjws mad because black guy is beating up MUSLIMS
But me? I ain't mad.

I'm okay with this guy but I got tired of 24 even when Kiefer was in it, in the last 2 or 3 seasons. I guess I would watch it if Kiefer was still in the show but I would get bored for sure.

They literally all look like betas or cucks. Were you posting this ironically?

>posting a picture of an ugly person is supposed to make me question my political beliefs

>24 IS MY SAFE SPACE

Epic

>doesn't remember boygroup Kief

And yet they're managing to not cry about a 24 spinoff

Yeah they cry about more important things. like pronouns