Why can't western media give me these feels?

Why can't western media give me these feels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGHjp1qHI8g
youtu.be/bEQtkLNTmRs
ncte.org/library/NCTEFiles/Resources/Journals/EJ/1051-sep2015/EJ1051Manga.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=RXB26d8qcN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ninja Shampoo doesn't have all that great a story, in my opinion.

You're autistic

>babbys first anime

You are completely right.

most of the western hemisphere is in decadence, that's why feelings like hope, love and friendship are depicted as naive or cringe inducing. When so many adults identify with Tony Soprano or Walter White is when you know this culture is done for.

Name a better adventure story.
youtube.com/watch?v=QGHjp1qHI8g

>le reddit social commentary

With all due respect gook toons these days wank to their shitty established tropes harder than Hollywood does and add the fact that most shows are only 12-13 episodes these days has fucked the medium up really good.

Cus you a bitch homie

if only you could see the agony of my ears

This desu

The gooks are adapting light novels this is such a medium that on average, MC Donalds books are Dostoevsky in comparison.

I wish I was kidding but I have never came across a medium that on average is made up of 1/10 trash

the show isn't really meant to be carried by its story. its an episodic adventure show with 2 likable characters and one mildly annoying girl featuring flavor of the week antics.

dont about whole western thing but subhuman Americuck really cant do anything right

yeah most modern anime is a shit, we all can agree on that

> 1600s: secular works will be the downfall of our civilization
> 1700s: le philosophe will be the end of Western civilaztion
> 1800s: the novel will be the end of Western civilaztion
> 1900s: rock music will be the end of Western civilization

If you hacks ever get it right, no one's going to believe you because you're always crying wolf.

because it doesn't have well made original soundtrack by Nujabes
I miss him
youtu.be/bEQtkLNTmRs

>implying you watch it for the story
Its just a fun, silly, episodic adventure across feudal Japan

You are bad at interpreting social cues/gestures/body lnguage and mimic from actual human beings. Cartoon characters however use very simple expressions which are often exagerated, so you are able to actually understand them, allowing you to empathize more than when confronted with real life humans. Western cartoons rarely do anything aside from children entertainment so you focus on anime.

because western tv series are mostly dogshit, as are most anime.

watch some film retard

Nice projection

The ending didn't give me what I expected out of it
Damn good show and great animation and all, but just felt like the ending was missing something. Maybe It's because I didn't finish it that long ago and it hasn't sank in yet.

>ftw anime is the only thing on the planet actually embracing the one season, 13-25 episode run
I've become convinced that this is the ideal way to make a show. You can tell a bigger, more fleshed out story than you could in a film, but it's still short enough to stay consistent and tight all the way through. I wish more shows just had one good, solitary season.

?how is this inaccurate the west has been in a constant state of decline since the french revolution and secularization was the basis for it

im sure this sounded good in your head but its actually incredibly stupid

This
If they go in knowing it's going to be a one season thing, they don't invent some bullshit new antagonist to keep it on the air like Breaking Bad

I disagree. Strongly.

Enlightenment kicked ass. Just remember, never go full Robespierre.

literally and unironically this

ncte.org/library/NCTEFiles/Resources/Journals/EJ/1051-sep2015/EJ1051Manga.pdf

the terror was 100% necessary

Majority of gook toons are not OVA instead they are adaptions of god awful Light Novels and Manga

While Shamploo was great and generally consistent, I believe Space Dandy had higher highs matched with a few mediocre episodes. Tge Zombie ep, fish planet and the end to cold war M.A.D. planet was pure bliss.
youtube.com/watch?v=RXB26d8qcN4

>the ol' "I get to remain blissfully apathetic to pressing society degeneration because le every generation complains about the next one" meme
No. You're a fucking moron. Plato, Ceaser, King Henry VIII, and George Washington, and everybody in-between lived across thousands of years with very little variation between their lives that was of any consequence. It's only within the past 100 years the daily lives of humans have been changed in any substantial way, and particularly within the past 20 since we've been approaching some kind of comfort singularity. It's probably not the end of the world, but if anybody tries to dismiss concerns about the state of the world and our society by reminding us that moms once thought comic books were evil is ignorant to the fact that they are living in the first completely uncharted era since the dawn of human history.

Why did they go their separate ways ;_;

I really REALLY wanted to a Fuu

Are there any western cartoon shows that will give me similar feels?

Because you're a weeb.

> It's probably not the end of the world

Looks like we are in agreement then.

> first completely uncharted era since the dawn of human history

Seriously? I get it, automation will be revolutionary, but you don't see parralels with the fall of Rome, the discovery of an unknown continent, the advent of banking and credit, the abolition of serfdom, or the rise of industrial states, or especially industrial scale warfare?

because hollywood is full of jews

Steven Universe