Be honest Sup Forums, what would your rating have been?

Be honest Sup Forums, what would your rating have been?

Also, do normie women ever go full spaghetti like this in real life?

I've never seen it myself but then I have very limited social interactions.

Other urls found in this thread:

rateme.social/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Also, do normie women ever go full spaghetti like this in real life?

She's pretty tame by today's standards

Yup.

rateme.social/

Never realised how chunky she was until now.

She gained weight for the role, her figure is more schizophrenic than Christian Bale's

black mirror is fucking shit

I liked it

YOU would though, wouldn't you?
lmao

MOMMY

Didn't Community do this exact similar concept?

Also what happens if you don't have a phone or social media?

>Watching community

>Also what happens if you don't have a phone or social media?

What happens if you lived in a cave?

>you will never sniff the bit of wall her ass brushed against

Me at the car charging station

Anyone got a webm of the scene at the end when she is in jail?

She looked hot as fuck

>RL Bryce would be at minimum a 4.8

Maybe sinking to 4.5 during her baby fat years but that's about it.

>Also what happens if you don't have a phone or social media?
You would get shit deals on everything and everyone would ignore you because they couldn't scan if you were safe or not.

Half expecting the last scene with the other inmate to come full circle to her fantasy with the black dude in the kitchen hologram

Jeez this show does a lot of interracial pairing stuff

This. Someone living off the grid would look like a wild animal.

Their world probably has entire horror genres about the unregistered.

This is even the case now, with that girl who couldn't even get a job because she was raised off the grid and couldn't prove she existed.

>Letting your life revolve around your phone and social media profile

I'm sorry I'm not a teenage girl

In terms of the show
>your phone gets you into buildings, can't enter certain areas if your rating is too low
>people with higher ratings get priority over you at airports, hospitals, etc
>things like loans and jobs boil down to how high your rating is
>people will show scrutiny and hostility if you have a certain rating

Not having social media all together would be basically isolating yourself from society.

and it's always the BBC with a white woman kind

>it's an auntie bryce is coming over episode

I'd hate living in a society like that since you'd have to put on a complete phony facade to please other people.

yet people with shit ratings would easily wreak the high and mighty by simply being dicks and giving a zero to all of them constantly until everyone was some 1 star faggot unless they avoided others.

Shit show, shit execution of the concept.

or you could take a big fat dumb on it and watch it melt to nothing within a week.

BLACK MIRROR SEASON POWER RANKINGS

1. season two
2. season one

9000000000000001. season three

What's the best ep in S1? Haven't watched it yet. I thought most of 3 was shit save for Shut Up and Dance. I liked S2 better.

LITERALLY once every month

most people would probably choose between 15 million merits or the entire history of you

the first episode is kind of weird, it almost put me off the show

yeah and its literally always a black guy with a white girl

>Jeez this show does a lot of interracial pairing stuff
>>yet people with shit ratings would easily wreak the high and mighty by simply being dicks and giving a zero to all of them constantly until everyone was some 1 star faggot unless they avoided others.
From what I understood, people with high ratings are more influential on the system. The ratings they give you have more impact, and it's harder to knock them down (that's why main chick's rating dropped so significantly after she bumped into the black chick, while her brother's rating on her barely influenced her score).

Also people with higher ratings tend to surround themselves with other high people to ensure their scores stay high.

I do agree with you though, it's a pretty shit show.

I think most women really hate their life or existence so they use social media in an attempt to make their lives seem more perfect, flowery, like a TV show, etc. Whatever the fuck you want to call it.

>I'd hate living in a society like that since you'd have to put on a complete phony facade to please other people.
That's already my life ;_;

IMO the first episode in season one is the best in the entire series. I wish the rest of the show maintained the mood.

i just want a super thicc bryce gf is that too much to ask?

>From what I understood, people with high ratings are more influential on the system
Doesn't matter as those with lower ratings would outnumber them 1000 to 1 or more
>Also people with higher ratings tend to surround themselves with other high people to ensure their scores stay high.
So they would have to steer clear of others who are not like them. How would they do their shopping, have some lower rated do it for them? They will still have to interact with those of lower rating than themselves at somepoint and get wrecked. I understand the concept but it was done in such a shitty way that it absolutely ignores human nature when you make human social hierarchy so easily manipulated as they did in the show that it would never work like that.

Is.. is that a shoop?

>So they would have to steer clear of others who are not like them. How would they do their shopping, have some lower rated do it for them?
It's like rich people shopping in a safe upper class store compared to going to the ghetto to get groceries. And it never really delved into the people with the lower ratings, who I assume are too busy working their asses off to maintain a decent rating.

The only ones we saw with low ratings were people desperately trying to bring them up or didn't give enough of a shit to rate other people.

No.

>It's like rich people shopping in a safe upper class store compared to going to the ghetto to get groceries.

And who is going to be working in those stores some 3 star menial labor doing average joe, and who is he going to have to interact with to get shit in his store some 1 star fuckers who will constantly drag his rating down because why the fuck not.

It won't work, not ever when you make something that is an invisible part of human interaction as something tangible that one can adjust by a simple click of a button.

looks like eddie redmayne here

reverse image search says it it

Believe me, they do. This is just anecdotal evidence but I've seen it happen way more with normie women than the quieter ones, who usually just express their sorrow in privacy to friends/family. Or post mournful songs on their facebook if they don't have genuine allies.

I don't really mean that in a sneering way, all the normies treat interactions like a performance which I guess it has to be for them. Extroverts are far stranger to me than introverts.

t. kissless virgin