Fuck Sup Forums

Sup Forums is cancer but at least has open minded individuals capable of listening to any genre from any time. normies tend to stay away and everyone seems to at least be in good shape and have a gf.
Sup Forums is just franchise nerds and normies who think nolan is a moviemaking god. how tf do these two boards exist on the same site. if Sup Forums had a similar community to Sup Forums it would be my favorite place on earth. alas, i have to put up with these virgins. make Sup Forums great again

>normies tend to stay away
>everyone seems to at least be in good shape and have a gf.
Pick one

I'm confused. Are you suggesting that in order to escape normiehood you have to be a loser?

This rant is so full of doublethink I can't even comprehend it.

is your suggestion that normies are people with a life and those who are not normies are losers but somehow still above?

yes that was always the pretty obvious theory of it

what's your favourite album and film cunt

Yes yes but where are your memes?

fave album james blake self titled
fave film synecdoche new york

yes

nice reddit approved taste senpai

>nice reddit approved taste senpai
kek, and what is Sup Forums approved taste? the avengers and star wars?

literally everybody on Sup Forums has to kill themselves

>at least has open minded individuals capable of listening to any genre from any time

No. They're a bunch of bullies who made fun of me and my Linkin Park thread.

Fuck that place.

>Sup Forums is just franchise nerds and normies who think nolan is a moviemaking god.
Death grips and kpop aren't any better you cunt

Normie means non virgin, that is where the phrase came from, normalfag, that is why Wizard chan had to be created as non virgins were invading Sup Forums,

>alas

D R O P P E D

>listening to linkin park

Because Sup Forums isn't for the discussion of television and film but rather television and film themed shitposting.
Sup Forums keeps on jerking off over the same ~100 albums and tends to stay away from popular music in the sense that they actively seek out lesser known music just for the sake of it being lesser known (not necessarily a bad thing).

I listen to 3/4 hours of music every day yet I stopped going to Sup Forums because it was a boring board. Sup Forums produces top quality memes and at least keeps things fresh

that's not because of Sup Forums
it's because of how shitty linkin park is

it's a miracle to see a thread that has nothing to do with a franchise, dead meme, or a series that no one is saying anything bad about. why do people need validation on universally loved pieces. on Sup Forums you get varying opinions on little known music. that's a GOOD thing, son

This.

Sup Forums can be contrarian at times but Sup Forums does it just so they can fit in with their "I have an entire back catalogue of a Tibetan throat singers music" image. Besides their memes are shit.

Sup Forums board meme power rankings.
1. Sup Forums
2. Sup Forums
3. /fit/
Power gap
999999999999999. Sup Forums

I've spent enough time on Sup Forums to know that isn't true. Also it's a lot easier to form an opinion on music than it is on movies so that doesn't mean much.

Also please try to type like an adult, "son".

>differing opinions

No, it's about the same level of discourse on both boards. Yeah you get an occasional different set of opinions but overall both of the boards are complete and total hive minds united by autistic hatred for anything "normie".

"son" was a black twitter reference