Bill's monologue was terrific today

Bill's monologue was terrific today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4T-AiyuvgiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That sounds very out-of-character for him. Are you sure it wasn't incredibly smug as usual?

He's not smart, he's not funny, he's not good looking,...

What's the point of his show?

>today
I thought his show was on Sundays.

I wonder about this (((fact))) all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=4T-AiyuvgiQ

Hey guys it's me, a real Libertarian who voted Clinton and hates wikileaks

DUDE WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT ISLAM, BUT YOU SHOULD STILL VOTE DEMOCRAT LMAO

how many times did he pause waiting for the audience to laugh, but it takes the audience a bit too long to realize they are supposed to laugh?

Are they going to use that stupid ass "We are still here" sound byte from now on till they change the title animations?

Yeah they're going to keep using it specifically to annoy you

>Sooo, Donald Trump...

AMERICAN """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""C O M E D Y ~~~~!!!!!"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""", EVERYONE!

Fuck off reddit

Piers made him sound like an idiot.

Literally anyone can do that

Watch his interviews with Ron Paul and this other guy who challenged him on isreal

Didn't have the balls to reply

Has anyone injured themselves on the new set? That thing looks like disaster already, can't wait till Micheal Moore gashes his head when he trips and splatters his brains over Bill's shoes.

Being a reactionary is fucking stupid, though. People shouldn't jump ship to the Republicans just because they offer a stronger (basically discriminatory) stance on Islamic terrorism - which is a fucking non-issue anyway.

YOU'RE SO FUCKING

british

Al Franken is a pretty funny guy for a politician. He has a very dry sense of humor.

>Islamic terrorism is a non-issue

Considering he was on SNL, I'd say yeah you underaged faggot

He looks like if a photo of Putin with his shirt off suddenly mutated into a stumpy little shit

You know he used to be on SNL right?

It is more minor than drink driving and gun rights

He's still salty that he "donated" a million dollars to the Clinton campaign and now gets nothing out of it

He used to write for SNL back in it's glory years

I like his "islamophobia" but that's it. I think fucking Joe Rogan and Alex Jones sober after a cup of coffe could made him look simple loudmouth.

Tell that to the people who died in the towers

Dude last summer there were islamic/migrant related murders in Europe every fucking day.

>tfw Jim Jeffries turns out to be a humongous faggot

I'm 23, never watched SNL in my life.

>70s and 80s
Get off your high horse faggot you probably weren't even born yet.

>youngfag thinks he knows all

Surprising

He's always been an sjw

That said he's still my favorite comedian

who pissed in your cornflakes cunt

>Bill says that George W Bush was a much more better president that Trump because he acted more rational
>Piers brings up how Bush invaded Iraq which killed thousands of U.S Soldiers and Trump hasn't done that.
>Bill yells out GIVE HIM TIME HE'LL FUCKING BE WORSE

Not even Jon Oliver is this insufferable

>Being this sheltered and stupid

I know a police officer. In my city they have 2 cars dedicated solely to refugee centres where they live. They drive from centre to 24/7 because it's always some shit going down.

Muslims are fucking subhuman retards. I know this because I'm swedish.

Tell that to people who suffer through cancer and chemotherapy everyday. If you want to save lives, spend it on ensuring better care and treatment for the most common medical issues.

Look at the death count for heart disease. It's been the biggest cause of death for fucking years and goes unmentioned.

Islamic terrorism is sensationalist garbage and ISIS is losing all across the Middle East anyway.

Everyone
Fuck you

>muh bleeding heart
Fuck off with your nonsense, cancer patients get plenty of treatment and they're constantly advancing due to the lack of regulations in the pharmatech industry, which do nothing but inhibit advancement and innovation

Heart disease is usually self inflicted and can mainly be solved by fatties putting the fucking fork down

Don't you have a trashcan to destroy?

Okay, they're trouble makers, so what? In the north east of my city, police were finding illegal firearms every night for a month. It was on the news for a day or two and then went away.

The level of coverage and debate dedicated solely to the Islamic thing is fucking ridiculous. It just flies in the face of all the other long standing issues that could use far more attention. Issues that the general public could actually do something about.

someone else tell me what he said, I don't have the patience to watch the bill jew

>favorite comedian

how

>cancer patients get plenty of treatment
Absolute bullshit. The chemotherapy given to cancer patients is often a blend of what works and what's cost effective, when it should be exclusively tilted in favor of the former. Recently I've seen an elderly woman be chiefly medicated with Paclitaxel for metastasized ovarian cancer, despite the fact that its likelihood of causing a hypersensitivity reaction is massive - which it did. The only alternative was treatment with a protein-bound variant called Abraxane which was a struggle to get through insurance to begin with.

That's one type of cancer with one person, the quantity of effective drugs that are too expensive for private healthcare is large.

>Heart disease is usually self inflicted and can mainly be solved by fatties putting the fucking fork down
Having attention called to heart disease on a national level is more important than mentioning a refugee hitting someone in the Louvre for fuck sake. There's a difference between a president discussing the important of a health issue, and a local school trying to raise awareness.

>reactionary i

So what do you suggest to do? Nothing? Obama tried that and it hasn't worked.

I find him funny

Fair enough

Last I checked, ISIS isn't doing so well anywhere. Boko Haram is as dead as the Sahara, Syria is all but lost, and Iraq is the next on the chopping block.

My suggestion would be to leave them the fuck alone this time. If we absolutely have to get involved in the Middle East again, we should do it with pure altruism in mind.

He's a faggot, how does he have a political talk show? He's so misinformed, he knows about as much as any redditor who casually reads cnn headlines, blobfish douche

I bet. Did it make anyone else want to go join the #Resistance?

Which is why trump's ban included Saudi Arabia right?

he's a relic from a time when it was real edgy to be an atheist that cusses during a monologue

He's not Jewish

They all ganged up on Piers Morgan for not agreeing that Trump is the next Hitler. Than some edgy hipster Australian faggot told him to fuck off and gave him the middle finger.

So, you DO want more countries on the ban list then?

Typical. Why do Aussie leftards care about what the US president does in the USA? Why are libshits so entitled?

oh jim what happened to ye

>DUDE TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER LMAO
yeah real terrific...

Was Waters a cunt as well?

>hear some hard, coldblooded facts from the other leftists who's not actually a braindead nutcase
>flip him off like a child

Liberalism in a nutshell.

>non-issue

God damn I hate Jim Jeffries so much

does anyone else not give a fuck about (((their))) version of a (((moderate liberal)))?

If we're going to do the stupid fucking thing anyway we might as well do it for countries whos citizens have actually killed Americans.

But for the record I think that, like the wall, it's a stupid fucking idea that sounds good to people who take a toddler-level approach to problem solving.

i moved to the uk and cannot for the life of me find a way to watch this show. how do i get it without torrenting? or is torrenting the easiest way?

>He's so misinformed, he knows about as much as any redditor who casually reads cnn headlines, blobfish douche
That's a big part of why he has a political talk show.

Nah

Same here, it's embarrassing whenever he tries to be political.

Man in some cities a veteran police officer (Sweden, Peter Springare) admitted that 100% of his caseload with violent crime was immigrant-related , interrogations with interpreters are the norm.

At the courts roughly 48 out of 50 of the prosecuted are immigrants.

They are more than troublemakers they are a cancer on western societies.

Was hilarious when the black lady was saying "we're winning!". Morgan was correct in laughing in her face.

Also I thought the gay guy had a hilarious joke about "Trump Care" like you get an organ transplant with TRUMP stamped on it. I fucking lol'd the studio audience was too stupid too appreciate it.

Jim Jefferies is trash

help

the fact that he's allowed on HBO, let's me know he's a globalist stooge.

You're also talking about Sweden, the nation that was known for fucking up the hardest with migrants. I get why the comparisons are important, but you're taking the most extreme case and using it as a justification for everywhere else. In reality, the USA doesn't face the same level of problems, but spends just as much time - if not more - discussing them.

why are republicans afraid of everything that moves?

>Fair enough

YOu give up to easy

Have you spent ANY fucking time around Muslims? You do realize Europe has been at war with Islam for about 1500years? You smug fuck. You think your so fucking smart.

Go listen to audio of the Bataclan massacre, they castrated people alive. You rat.

It was last night. Today is Saturday. Realtime with Bill Maher airs live on Friday nights 9pm central time.

Yes its our fault immigrants are shitting up the place...

>Piers fucking Morgan is now the guy defending the right

This timeline man.

It's no use. Only people defending muslims and islam is people who have little to no experience with it.

Personally I find it funnier when he makes jokes about liberal democrats and gets booed.
Making fun of conservatives is too easy.

Back when Bill used to actually talk about how terrible muslims are and that the left is stupid for appeasing them his show was good. He was always had a terrible audience though. They hate him going after anyone who isn't a Republican.

Should've been Bernie.

You are taking an awful ardent stance on something that is generally detested for all of the reasons stated in the posts you keep responding to - they are unfit citizens in the countries they are brought to. They are also brought to those countries at the behest of socialite politicians and not the population. They've consistently lied about the age of the refugees, the sex, the careers, and even the religion (pretending an appreciable amount of them are or will be Christians is only a thought that could slip by the pass naive of liberals).

Why do you fight this battle when these people inevitably become a burden to the societies they inhabit? You make it so easy for me to distrust you. Blind acceptance of a group of people who prove they are effectively still in the iron age and commit the most amount of crimes per capita compared to Blacks is essentially suicide to a culture. About the only solace I have is knowing I don't make this choice but the results are all the same.

>make broad generalized statement asking for a predetermined broad generalized answer

Why are democrats afraid of being honest instead of pretending to care about people they really do not care about?

Democrat:"Muslim friends I love you with your religion that clearly states you should kill us for not practicing Islam."

Except this isn't just about terrorism.

Oh. News to me. I should go watch it. I don't agree with him on like 90% of things but it's always good to get smug news from people you don't agree with. Keeps you from getting into your own echo chamber and become a brainwashed useful idiot. Always good to criticize your own beliefs and keep yourself in check.

Bill Maher is a pathetic faggot and so are you.

sage

watch it mong. tv license 4 life

>Piers Morgan is now a champion for conservatives

LMAOOO When will you autist realize you are on the wrong side. i thought keemstar would have been enough LMAOOOO

Well, I'm moderate. I can't fully agree with liberals or conservatives. I tend to go point to point of either side when it is correct.

Although, I am noticing liberals, and democrats have been far more juvenile, and uncivilized compared to conservative republicans when they loss.

I clearly remember conservatives being outraged at the mere mention of the name "Obama", but even then I do not recall violent threats, and name calling.

I always go with who is more civilized in discussions, and currently it is the republican conservatives that have been far more mature.

>control of the presidency, senate, and house
>about to gain control of the courts once gorsuch is confirmed
>wrong side

what did he mean by this

if all western country simply had a vote like this:

>Would you like X to start accepting more refugees?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

this whole crisis would be over. fact is this shit is being forced upon us. we don't have a say. no one voted for this

How is this guy not jewish, it's pissing me off.

>Although, I am noticing liberals, and democrats have been far more juvenile, and uncivilized compared to conservative republicans when they loss.

>I clearly remember conservatives being outraged at the mere mention of the name "Obama", but even then I do not recall violent threats, and name calling.

>I always go with who is more civilized in discussions, and currently it is the republican conservatives that have been far more mature.

Well, bud, your memory is just faulty, because Republicans were every bit as juvenile and awful as whatever liberal pissfit is annoying you now. The difference of course being that Obama was a middling, center-right moderate, and Trump is a flaming imbecile.

But he is

Worst post of the year.

>I always go with who is more civilized in discussions, and currently it is the republican conservatives that have been far more mature.
Probably the best way to put it imo. I never take sides as a left/right thing, I take every point and judge each one on the merits put forth. I honestly would probably call myself pretty conservative, but not because I drank the koolaid and became brainwashed, I just think a lot of conservative things click with me. That's why I always love real political discussion, and even troll/Sup Forums levels of political discussion. Always have to challenge my own beliefs and hope I get proven wrong. When you get proven wrong you become stronger and smarter. I always welcome honest discussion and even smug Bill Maher tier discourse because behind the comedy/bashing/condescending tones often put forth in political TV shows are real issues and real points.

Hell, I remember watching Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert on Comedy Central before and after I thought of myself as a conservative. Before was a funny echo chamber where I agreed 100% with what they said. After, Jon became kind of an annoying preacher of liberal/left values but was good exposure to another way of thinking and Colbert was a funny satire of my own beliefs which was great because I could laugh at myself.

You always have to learn to take jokes, criticism, and always be open to other opinions and I feel these types of shows let me do that.

he's a crypto

Morgan's a cunt who 'hacks' dead kids phones.

Liberals are all fucking insane, no idea why they sold their souls to the muslims.... Their elites must be getting lots of money from the gulf states

All they have is hysteria and "ENFORCING THE LAW IS WHAT HITLER DID"