>jerk off at least twice a day

ITT: good advices from movies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8DFL0F0nKvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>only twice

Light weight

enjoy having limited sensation and an agitated and swollen prostate

I jack off once a day, in the morning before I get out of bed. I'm also old, fat, have no hope of finding an intimacy partner and have pretty much consigned myself to playing out the string and not hurting anyone who is forced to know me, until I'm finally allowed to leave this place.

Is one a day enough or should I try to work in a second?

I think you're good senpai

Why not do something productive?

Masturbation makes you lose your energy and lose your edge. It makes you lazy and complacent. It makes you a loser.

Be a winner and quit jerking off.

>counting to 2 like that on your hand

do americans really do this?

No we do it the same way you do

Not that guy but what's the point? Isn't the population large enough now that individuals don't really matter that much? Surely there are people in the world with that person's intellect who don't hate their lives and want to do something productive, so let them do the productive shit. Look at the world around you. There's no need for arbitrary labour anymore. There are too many people and not enough things for those people to do. So, if idiots are just going to mindlessly reproduce, we're going to end up with a society that has a portion of the population that choose to do nothing with their lives. If you want this to change you have to either create a circumstance where all people are required to perform a task, or reduce the population to the point where there are no excess people. Get over your ridiculous conditioning from a bygone era though, we are currently living in a reality that differs from that.

>t. NoFapfag

he's showing emphasis by talking with his hands. are you retarded?

I jerk off twice in rare ocasions. Once a week, maybe.

why start counting with your little finger though

such a backward way of doing it

>individuals don't really matter that much
Then don't live for yourself. Life for others and take pride in the fact that your work is towards the greater good.

>let them do the productive shit
There's isn't a finite amount of productive shit you can do. Everyone can contribute and should.

This to be honest..I can feel a complete difference to jerking off once a day to three days and then going on a binge and doing it 2-3 (sometimes 4) times a day. I'm lethargic and my mind is cloudy when I do that.

Everyone should masturbate but keep it in moderation.

he's talking about the way he does it, not the fact he's using his hands in general. retard

>There are too many people and not enough things for those people to do
Hahaha, where the fuck did you read this?

Shove your intellectual bullshit right up your ass where it belongs, dickhead

This.

It isn't a good advice.

>There's isn't a finite amount of productive shit you can do
That is completely false. Everyone is limited by their lifespan. Time is scarce.

The amount of productivity in the world isn't limited though, just the amount an individual is capable of. If you have a hundred people being productive, they're not going to burn up all the "production" left.

>don't masturbate
>spend entire day with boner and distracted
>can't sleep because boner

Do you even know what productivity is?

What if he's counting on his fingers in a weird way, starting with the little finger, in order to draw attention to the fact that he is counting, and thereby emphasizing the number? A true master of talking with his hands.

sorry, I don't understand retards. I guess it takes one to know one

Do you even understand the context of the situation? The idea that you shouldn't be productive because other people are is nonsense. Both people can be productive, one isn't sapping away from the other.

you paint a fine picture, my friend, but you're not being nearly selfish enough.

you have dreams, don't you? well then, why aren't you pursuing them?

that is, after all, our lot in this sordid life.

heh heh heh...

why bother though? We're all going to lose our jobs to robots soon anyway

>We're all going to lose our jobs to robots soon anyway
They have literally been saying this since the 1850's.

Also, you can be productive by yourself, without having a job.

Jerking off twice a day makes me feel apathetic and sad though

If I just jerk off in the morning I'm over that by noon and the rest of the day can be productive

I guess I could jerk off again just before I go to bed but a lot of the time I'm just sleepy

This a hundred times. Stop fucking masturbating you idiots, it makes you sad, lonely and lazy.

Maybe if you're weak

what is it with you no fap faggots, not masturbating is actually unhealthy and will increase prostate cancer and cause infections and shit

masturbation is a sin. don't do it

>will increase prostate cancer and cause infections and shit
That's a hoax, look it up

>doing nothing
>get an infection

you dumb nigger

masturbation causes hair loss

if that was true I'd be bald and I actually have shitload of hair
t. Indian

I thought it was short sightedness. The only way what you say is true is if you have high test and therefore must shoot off more often

masturbation is self-improvement

It's more about how long you jack off for, rather than number of times you do it.

So you're telling me sex causes hair loss?

masturbation isn't sex though

Wrong. No-fap feels good for a short time, because without orgasm, you remain restless. And you confuse that restless energy with productive energy. But in the long run, abstaining will actually decrease your libido, since it's not being exercised. You libido essentially atrophies, and you end up more docile.

The trick to masturbation, is to make it a reward. Because sex is a part of your natural reward system. Tie in masturbation sessions with important tasks.

Masturbate after you exercise.
Masturbate after you made those phone calls.
After you finished your assignments.
After you met your goal on that project you're working on.

This method reinforces possitive behavior, and essentially tells your body that winning = orgasms. Which makes you hungrier to get shit done.

Then what are you doing here? Why don't you just kill yourself. A person can live a simple life with a small stable job in a factory with a wife and few friends and still have his life be just as meaningful as Bill Gate's life. Because there is no objective value to life. You just live, you're the one who decides what you're going to value. The economy and society is not representative of life user.

>implying it's possible to stop masturbating
the ride only ends when the semen ends

kek

>stop breathing
>die

This is the best life advice i have ever received from a movie (not joking).

Try it for one year, you will be amazed how it transforms you

youtube.com/watch?v=8DFL0F0nKvo

Trips don't lie.