Why are 4chanons always so triggered and buttmad when it comes to us?

why are 4chanons always so triggered and buttmad when it comes to us?

Shut up nazi

Why are German women shaped like squares?

because you suck bbc lmao :--DDD

like pic?

fug D^:

hallo chen ist dies die oktoberfest thread

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America risks war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

That's why

Considering the slight language barrier it was initially assumed for many that the Federal Republic of Germany could provide a backup in the case that introducing wide-spread immigration into predominantly English-speaking sovereign countries did not work out to the benefit of the indigenous populations, though this concept has obviously tarnished now that the FRG has also become prone to casting its cultural/ ethnic heritage aside to appease a small yet rapidly growing proportion of its population, which has never bode well for any civilization at any point in human history. In many ways it is not so much that the FRG and its government is inherently "evil" or "ludicrous" for substituting the wants/ needs of its indigenous population for that of others but rather that the country could have easily held on to its cultural/ ethnic heritage with few penalties for doing so yet chooses to essentially deny the existence of its own identity. There is nothing wrong with having a sustainable level of immigration well within reason (

but user, why should I like people who hate me?
Just because they give me money?
Also why would you want to be liked by a people you hate? Why do you care about their opinion if you don't like them?

That's also Himmler I think

>but user, why should I like people who hate me?
>Just because they give me money?
Americans do unironically believe this

cont. can become somewhat tiresome when it interferes in the affairs of other countries.

that's a very bad worldview

Simmer down, Hun

no

>but user, why should I like people who hate me? Just because they give me money?
sounds like EU

EU takes money tho

We see the Hun rear his fangs in a boiling rage of uncontrolled bloodlust
You won't get past me, Hermann

Because you let islam take europe from us.

seething with anger

I like Germany if I'm absolutely honest with you here famalamalm

Prepare whatever funerary customs are necessary for your people

I on behalf of all Germans apologize for winning so much. God made everyone different on purpose. Its impossible to know why Germans keep winning.

I'm so, so, so, sorry. It breaks my heart. I wish others would win more, but nothing Germany can do to make lesser actors win when we jusy win so much.

Also USA sorry in advance for your retail economy when Aldi and Lidl establish there.

what do you consider winning this time around? being the most tolerant country in the world?

Aldi's been here for decades, hans. Only the poorest people shop there.