This is future of housing

this is future of housing

Damn it's much worse in China than in Tokyo. Seems I picked the right cunt.

Le Corbusier was a mistake

literally nothing wrong with that

Why not extend buildings to underground? It's not like any of us have our shades or curtains open anyway.

you don't understand anything about architecture do you?

This is the ideal city layout
You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

>sets up ideal city
>melts

it's a dry heat

You're technically not wrong, but you are

Yeah fuck american "urbanism".

Not gonna happen here. We have plenty of space.
Not like Russia, Canada, Brazil or China. Where a good chunk of the country is uninhabitable.

And this is bad because?

ayyy i live there

more like future of childless death camps
you only need one of these mass housing pollution centers per country-sized area.

i don't see what's wrong with this? Why do people hate this so much? I think it looks interesting, is a good way to house as many people comfortably in a set amount of space... i would much rather live there than the disgusting American urban sprawl

it's godamn ugly, vapid and depressing, 2 months in a city like that and I would kms
and I already live in an ugly city, but at least it has some color here and there

>Surprise

Motherfucker.

>Brazil
They have a fertility rate of 1.8 and falling. In 30 years, it will be Japan tier and actively dying off. Also, all of Brazil is livable. The only parts that currently aren't is the Amazon

that's why I mean.
Brazil is livable, but not really. Because they aren't about to destroy the entire amazon. They international and domestic pressure to preserve the amazon is too big.

The US doesn't have that. We have the great plains that can hold a LOT more people.

48 of our states can be fully settled. Wyoming is and Alaska being the exception.

Other states also have pretty big native and natural reserves.

Deserts aren't really a problem, as cities like Las vegas have proven. We can settle the desert if we wanted to.

Where is this? Fucking horrible desu. Only hope is (a) people start to recognise overpopulation as an immediate and serious problem and (b) jobs become less and less location-dependent as technology allows us to tele-commute for all or most of the time.

>fertility rate of 1.8 and falling
the hell Brazil, I expected a higher number with the blacks you have there, especially in favelas, even we have a decent fertility rate (2.31)

Only like 55% of Brazil is rainforest and they're niggers cutting it down everyday. The rest is just farmland. Brazil has wayyyyyy more livable land the US and a smaller/slowing population growth.

This. By the time we reach that capacity, we are already SPACE AND SHEEIT

Fuck off, we're full

Not for much longer, Luiz

Yeah, no.

arguably the greatest villain of the 20th century

>he doesn't know that half of the "liveable" part it's one big swamp.

Fertility in favelas is even lower, like 1.4
People just don't want to bother with children these days, and we're the biggest market for condoms in the world

World peace will be achieved once every city looks like this

>hurr durr muh amazon

Fuck off, the population growth might be slow, but the demand for food still growing like hell, not only domestic market, but foreign as hell so it's pretty logical that in some parts will have to be cut down to make up for that demand.

We still by far the most eco-friendly cunt.

>Not just fixing nature's mistake
90% of Canadians live in what used used to be swamp, lmao. The rest is grasslands/swamp mix

what's the fertility rate for the races?

>paying off someone else's building lease
no thanks, im good with comfy coastal houses

Geneva a shit

But that swamp i'm talking it's the Pantanal.

No country produces all of it's food. It's why Canada can produce a massive % of world's wheat and canola exports and import massive amounts of fruits and veggies. Brazil is one of the biggest exporters of food in the world, 31% percent of Brazil is used as cropland. The insecurity comes from farmers selling to international markets

Pedro, pls. There's no way on earth you could convince someone that Brazil is too small to handle it's population with ease

Nice, I like dense cities. Being able to get good food at 3am within walking distances is top tier comfy.

honestly only retarded le culured gentleman fedora tippers would disagree