Why does Russia seem to be such a sad and melancholic country?

Why does Russia seem to be such a sad and melancholic country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CzhyCm_S-Pw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Russia is one of the poorest countries on earth. 90% of the Russian economy is in the hands of 20 people, only 10% of it is left for 140 million people, so basically Russia is as poor as South Sudan. Putin alone has a net worth of 500 billion dollars.

Doubt. This is bullshit of the opposition.

t. Haлвaния

>No sun
>Commieblocks everywhere
Thats all

Everyone always says Sweden and Finland is the most melancholic countries but Russia looks like someone just drained all life, color and happiness out of it.

Because it is. They'd still be living in huts if Finland hadn't shared it's economic and scientific strength when it part of them earlier.

Literally a James Bond villain

ebin

>Be Russian
>live in some shithole commieblock apartment
>weather is shit, miserable and cold all year round
>everyone around you is an alcoholic or druggo
I'd be depressed too

Moscow is the cutest city just like Putin.

How does it differ from Australia if you exclude russians, cold and commieblocks?

Tell me of russian life

No, this is objective truth. Russia is probably even poorer than Sudan.

Your life depends rather you have connections or not.

the only thing i envy them is cheap krokodil

I refer to Putin's fortune. I really doubt he's a billionarie.

What about comfy small town russian life?

Never ever have I heard about krokodil outside of videos from the 90s.
Yet westerners seem to be obsessed with it somehow.

>comfy
>small town
Oxymoron
There is nothing to do in small towns and misery is spreading greatly.
big cities on the other hand are not comfy

There's no life in Russia, only death and suffering.

Navalny will save them!

They're doing pretty well for themselves, all things considered. By all reason Russia today should just be a massive crater with an American flag sticking out somewhere in Sibera.

First of all, what the fuck do you snowbros have in mind to create this? Not to mention the Russian roulette. Are you just trying to kill yourselves indirectly?

Whats wrong with Russia? It seems like a nice and industrious city

There must be somewhere comfy in russia.

How do we save Russia?

value of human life was always love in russian history.
People just used to be treated like shit so they don't see it like a big hing if they will end up being dead I guess.
As for krokodil, it were the 90s. Junkies needed to get high so they came with anything that could get it to them, doesn't matter if you will die soon enough.

Probable somewhere where no russians can be met.
But that would mean you are more likely to meet with a bear so it won't be pleasant too

This is not fire just an industrious nation

Turn it to ashes and build anew

Leave them be for the next 30 years so that the most decrepit 50M die off, give Siberia to China, and finally open EU accession talks with the Western-most regions.

No, they're not, living standards should be about the same as Mexico or Brazil, better education but shittier public services overall.

That's nowehre near South Sudan levels of poverty, hell it isn't even Honduras or India tier poverty, it's a middle class economy.

They are doing fine!

So maybe tuva, yakutia, or kalmykia?
Uma delicia

Why should we give the resource rich Siberia to China? That would be stupid

>tuva
Lol. Better to meet with a bear

>yakutia, or kalmykia
SNOWSNOWSNOWSNOWSNOWSNOWSNOW
I don't consider such thing comfy

>Balto-Slavs
>Vikings
>Kazars
>Finns

Long ago, the four peoples lived in harmony

Then, everything changed when the Mongolians attacked

t. Zhang

See from a Russian itself

Also, Brazil may has its problems, but we're not an unhappy people. Our country has life, no matter in what region are you in, and I take I guess that our public systems, with exception of the Education, are probably better than the Russians ones.

It's a huge wasteland, keeping political control over it will be impractical. Many of the valuable resources are in Western Siberia.

It might be a wasteland now, but our climate is changing, it might be valuable in the future. Plus, is hardly populated anyways

Russia is the Sasuke of countries

>from the 90s

Krokodil wasn't a thing until 2006-2007.

>what the fuck do you snowbros have in mind to create this

I dunno, maybe in Latin America heroine they sell heroin in every pharmacy, but in Russia it's almost impossible to buy real drugs, so the opiate junkies have to use self-made surrogates like this.

>Are you just trying to kill yourselves indirectly?

Yes, pretty much. I don't think the ones who're using the drug that causes gangrene, phlebitis, thrombosis, meningitis, septicaemia, osteomyelitis, liver and brain damage and will 100% kill them within less a year (combined with HIV it could take several months) of use would care much about their life.

Even in the middle of endless snow, there's no such thing as non-valuable resources. When they sold Alaska to the USA, they thought it hadn't value, but soon enough they figured out riches reserves of natural gas, besides another resources like oil.

Actually, they sold Alaska because they were at war with Britain and they couldn't defend the land against Brits anyways. So they thought "better Americans have it, than our enemy"

What is growing up in russia like?

I recognize those towers, that's in Brazil. A place called Cubatão. Guess we really are Russia.

>tuva

No Russians, but extremely poor and violent, murder rate is higher than in Chihuahua. Knife assaultss happen on a daily basis.

>yakutia

Not very poor, but shitty infrastructure, boring, cold, dark and too many russians.

>or kalmykia

Poor, shitty, too many russians and muslims.

Not boring to say the least

I don't know, desu.

t. spent all the childhood in front of a pc

That's an user who knows shit about real poverty or the world outside of his country

Russia had computers in the '90s? Or you are underage?

What was fun/exciting?

>they were at war with Britain

We were not at war with britbongs in 1867.

I put Russia on the same level as Somalia.

What's the poorest country you've ever actually visited?

>Russia had computers in the '90s?

No, we were living in caves and hunting mammoths back then.

>Or you are underage?

I'm 26.

Jews did too much took their revenge on Russians, I've never seen such greater hatred on this planet.

I was born in early 90s.
Means there were no computers so basically we spent almost all our free time in the streets.
I guess my childhood looked more like some scenes from old 50-60s american movies with all those street games, fights and dumb things dangerous for lfie.

Education in Russia is worse than in Africa, let alone Brazil.

Paraguay.

Who gives a fuck about where you put anything?

I always go there to get some cheap eletronics.

and i put my dick in ur mum and u come out ))))

You have beaches, jungle, sun and an upbeat society.

Russians have endless steppes, cold, snow, grey sky and a nihilistic society.

I think it's easy to see why they aren't happy.

Somalia can't be that bad.

The poverty mixed with the nature.
Also, who's boots are that?

meh, North Africa tier, you haven't seen how bad it gets. Picture favelados as upper middle class, that's sub Saharan Africa, Russia is nowhere near that.

>Also, who's boots are that?

The public ones.

You never been to Russia Pedro.

No, but I've been to places you do see real poverty. Sure, there's probably more than a few areas in Russia that are Central American tier, there's even places in the US that are like that, but that doesn't make Russia Somalia or Sudan tier.

Capitalism destroyed it completely.

>melancholic country
Why don't you adopt one then? Give it plenty of drinks, some sun to get a nice tan and some thicc brazilian chiks and it'll cheer up in no time
>youtube.com/watch?v=CzhyCm_S-Pw

CUTE

>but that doesn't make Russia Somalia or Sudan tier.

You don't realize how poor Russia is, I'm sure it's in the Top-10 poorest countries in the world along with Somalia, Sudan, Congo, Uganda and Afghanistan.

True, can't argue with that. It all started when kikes seized the power in 1917. Continues to this day.

Communism overdose and corruption.

There was an even greater gap between the poor and the rich before the red revolution though.

>Balto-Slavs
Nah, not really.

Lithuanian tribes and Kievan Rus were raiding each other for centuries before the Mongols came.

Then one day Lithuania woke up and noticed that Kievan Rus was FUCKING DESTROYED.

>Communism overdose
wrong

What a fucking retard. Kikes in the government destroyed this country. Capitalsm in a country with white people in it doesn't destroy counties.
Keep memes to yourselves le russia le white??? It is white, 70% at least. Communism is an utopian jewish invention that will never work.

Soviet propaganda. People who wanted to succeed just did it. Under commies you was forced to work for trudodni (workdays literally, google it) no freedom of speech, peasants were not allowed to leave the countryside, overtaxed population, famine. Yeah, life wasn't great in tsarist Russia compared to the west, but at least we had our culture and the future. Communism makes countries ugly and lifeless.

>Kikes
stopped reading here
go back to Sup Forums

You have the eyes to see. Then see pic related. I'm not going to argue with you, coz you're probably a minority and not ethnic Russian anyway.

Ivan please, you're not going to scam anyone here into buying videogames for you

>Then one day Lithuania woke up and noticed that Kievan Rus was FUCKING DESTROYED.

Let me guess, this day was yesterday?

try at least to check it before posting

>lenin
>voroshilov
>beria
>dzerzhinsky
jews, indeed

>martov

he was a menshevik

not going to examine it carefully, that's enogh to understand this picture is Sup Forums tier bullshit made by an uneducated nazi schoolboy

all the beauty of russia is concentrate in their women

>>lenin

Jew.

>beria

Georgian.

>dzerzhinsky

Pole.

Lenin - check out his mother ancestry.
Voroshilov - Jewish wife.
Beria - mountain jew, no direct evidence though, but his views on Jews were positive, look it up.
Dzerzhinsky - Jewish wife

But yeah, it's easier to yell "You enbil nazi" rather than consider facts and evidence. Hitler was a kike puppet who killed millions of my countrymen using german subhumans.

Capitalism, to function properly, must be accompanied with strong institutions and rule of law. These institutions include action against monopolies and monopolistic actions. Without these, it is merely rule by those who hold capital. Institutions and norms are largely cultural, so applying capitalism without the necessary institutional and cultural elements will result in illiberal democracy, such as Russia and increasingly the US.

So it is Russian culture that destroyed Russia, or rather, Russian culture that has consistently led to Russia being a shithole.

But comrade, James Bond IS the villain.

>t. Jew American
Russian culture is nonexistent now. On tv 70% there are kikes, the rest are minotities mostly from Caucasus. Bolsheviks made sure to erase Russian culture to fight "great Russian chauvinism" look it up.

>Georgian.
>Pole.
No shit, Sherlock.

>Jew.
Maybe in a parallel universe.

Oh, and I noticed Azef, who even wasnt marxsist at all.

Also Tukhachevsky, Latsis, Frunze, Yezhov. They all werent jews.

Indeed, made by a nazi schoolboy for other nazi schoolboys