What makes you say this guy/everything he does isn't Sup Forums related?

What makes you say this guy/everything he does isn't Sup Forums related?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/79313309/#79313309
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-dossier-a7574536.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's reddit incarnate

As an alt leftist from Sup Forums who likes meme threads
I'm upset that his thread take away all my (You)votes

He hates Israel

Keep your shit on your own board.

he's the most zionist president we've ever had

he's a cuck

What movie is this Joker interpretation from?

I honestly wish hillary won at this point to stop all this Sup Forums bullshit Sup Forums has become infested with

This is better than the garbage meme and facebook twitter spam trying to emulate baneposting every week for the past 4 years.

How is it better?
It's teenagers/NEET 20somethings spewing political trash in EVERY thread.
It's not just happening on Sup Forums, EVERY board has this problem. It has ruined Sup Forums.

Trump is legit a retard and Sup Forums knows it, but they're way too deep in the cult of personality to admit it

>trump is a legit retard

I really don't give a shit about trump or politics but I don't think a idiot can luck his way into being a billionaire.

Plus I'm sure he was very well "groomed".

Because it makes meme parasites upset and promotes actual discussion even when people post "MAGA" or "SHITKINS BTFO". Meme parasites hate that.

What discussion? Spamming "cuck" and "bog" is discussion?

Like this archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/79313309/#79313309

Now compare to your average "anti-Sup Forums poster" in picture related. Nothing but spam and promotion of Sup Forums shit under the guise that its Sup Forums culture because he joined after baneposting took off and ruined the board

You missed the point. Completely.

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Sup Forums colony. Sup Forums loves Trump

I don't like Trump

You want to shut down threads that contradict your narrative because you have no argument, but your kind know you'll look like the censoring cunts you are if you admit that it's the political views that bother you. So you act like it's everything BUT the politics that are the problem, to the point where you'll try to convince people that discussion of a television late night host is not related to television.

We already know this, and so does most of Sup Forums, but you seem to think you're fooling people so you keep doing it. It's pretty funny, and one of the main reasons why we need swaglord to actually come here for more than an hour and see the hypocrisy.

You're kidding, right? He's done nothing but suck their cock.

>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...
What did he mean by this?

If it gets 10 hits(your post) then it'll be removed before the OP

Yeah I mean it's not like he inherited a real estate empire from his dad or anything.

>We are the Globalists wreckoning

Are you that gay faggot that keeps calling anyone who doesn't like political talk tourists and points at other threads and says B-B-BUT THEY'RE DOIN' IT SO WHY DO U CARE BOUT ME

You're such a shithead. I hope you fall down the stairs and break your neck.

>Americans actually voted for that idiot

Remember that the next time someone says you're a dumb nation.

>most of Sup Forums

"Most of Sup Forums" is on Sup Forums's side which is why every political thread on Sup Forums is filled with far more conservative viewpoints than liberal ones.

All he does is sitting in the oval office watching TV all day. When he sees something on TV he doesn't like, he tweets about it. He's pretty close to Sup Forums-posting habits.

>dumb nation
>greatest country in the history of the world by every concievable metric

Wow really made me think

Of course,

Who will point out your pretend caring for this boards state? I also make sure when you try to call another board reddit, you know exactly where and why you're on this board today.

>boy I cant wait to spend my time Sup Forums discussing star wars, comic book movies, and force memes
>g-go b-back to Sup Forums

The Jews that fled from Germany made America great. Protestant white cucks have nothing to do with it.

>Trump supporters believe in pizzagate
>Trump supporters believe in the bowling green massacre
>Trump supporters don't believe in the dossier composed by an extremely credible ex-intelligence official
Really makes you think.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-dossier-a7574536.html

Funny because red states are typically the fat losers mooching off the superior blue states.

Its really fucking not.

Trumpfags try to tie EVERYTHING into trump.

>Every conceivable metric
How's our literacy rate? Health care? Income equality? Corruption rate? Election standard?

They're cultists, so indoctrinated by hatred that they can't see this authoritarian for what he is.

What a strawman.

Why aren't you leaving for greener pastures?
Oh that's right, there aren't any. Fuck off self hating cuckold.

>literally tips fedora at the end
kek

>Funny because red states are typically the fat losers mooching off the superior blue states.
This is honestly my favorite thing about Sup Forums in general. Flyoverstatefags trying to pretend where they're from matters. If you're not bordering an ocean, your state is objectively shit.

"No!"

You Sup Forums dipshits are a cancer on this site and need to leave or preferably kill yourself.

DUDE I WANT TO /r9k/ POST UNDER THE GUISE OF FILM DISCUSSION LMAO

I hate trump and I've been posting since 2007. Even his shows were garbage.

Not an argument.

Go on then, post those stats I mentioned. See how well the US stacks up.

He only got a small loan of a million dollars.

Sup Forums has been Sup Forums longer than Sup Forums has even been around

>implying authoritarianism is bad

wew

fuck off to Sup Forums. You're worse than bronies with your faggotry.

REALLY makes you think.

the bronies are on your side though retard lol

>people's views couldn't possibly change

>implying it isn't
Name a single good argument for authoritarianism. You can't.

>authoritarian
Trump is a self-loving prick but not an authoritarian and will never become one.

>his views changed right when his new views happened to benefit him
How convenient!

Commies aint gonna remove themselves

>favoring or enforcing strict obedience to authority, especially that of the government, at the expense of personal freedom.

>demands all who dissent with him fall in line or be punished
Sounds authoritarian to me.