Who is the smartest actor?

Who is the smartest actor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYvtskuGNw4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't James Franco supposed to an actual genius?

>He moved to New York to simultaneously attend graduate school at Columbia University's MFA writing program, New York University's Tisch School of the Arts for filmmaking,[87][146][147][148] and Brooklyn College for fiction writing,[139] while also attending the low-residency MFA Program for Writers at North Carolina's Warren Wilson College for poetry.[10] He received his MFA from Columbia in 2010.[149] Franco is a PhD student in English at Yale University[150] and also attended the Rhode Island School of Design.[10]

He studies multiple graduate programs while still making films full time.

Dolph Lundgren

James Woods

And then he chats up a minor and uses his real pics to do so.

Genius.

His professor said that he barely attended class and he got good grades only because he's a Hollywood actor
Also his films are garbage

Explain Videodrome then.

>smashes underaged pussy
>gets a minor slap on the wrist
>his accomplishments keep growing
I-is he the anti-Hansen?

Are there any sources that list him as some kind of idiot-savant? He has immense skill and knowledge in mathematics and such, but most people who have interacted with him who didn't know about his Harvard education and 180 IQ describe him as ostensibly mentally challenged. He also does really dumb and petty things such as suing/trying to sue people who make jokes about him on Twitter.

Terrence Howard

none of those are real forms of education

She wasn't underage.

According to Cronenberg on the Videodrome commentary Woods is a really smart dude but also can act like a complete paranoid nutbug at times. For instance in VD when he puts on the VR helmet that's actually Cronenberg in the shot. Woods was convinced the effects guy was trying to electrocute him and refused to even put the thing on. I think a lot of really smart people are prone to mental instability.

WTF did I just read?

Am I an idiot for not understanding anything in that pic?

There are more stars in the universe than there are atoms

Kara is a Mensa member

But that cannot be

and what are stars made of?

>smart enough to join
>dumb enough to want to

There's definitely people smarter than her like Franco, Lundgren, and Hershlag already mentioned in this thread.

Dreams

grains of sand

Love

Jews

Too smart!

she was 9 when she joined

James Wood is said to have a 180 IQ

bags of salty coins

Didn't this guy go crazy trying to prove 2+2=5 or some shit because Downey Jr screwed him out of Iron Man?

Farts

>tfw Don Cheadle

I have absolutely nothing against the guy, and I like Don Cheadle the person.

But fuck me if I hate every single character he pretends to be in every movie I've ever seen him in.

>On July 30, 2015, he sued a Twitter user for $10 million over an allegedly libelous tweet.[30] In October 2015, Woods lost his legal bid to learn who was behind the Twitter account who accused him of being a "Cocaine Addict".[31]

What did he mean by this?

Joe Rogan is way up there, IQ is 172

>top hollywood actor in the 80s
>not a cocaine addict
He didn't have much of a defense

Pretty sure even joe himself has said he is just average in intelligence thats why he likes having doctors and scientists on his show to ask them questions

Did I ever tell you about Terrence Howard? When he was in high school, nerves in his cranium began to malfunction and paralyzed the right side of his face: Bell's palsy. He says doctors gave him a 95 percent chance of it staying frozen like that forever. His right eye wouldn't close, so he had to tape it shut at night. Determined to do something about the situation, he started applying electrical shocks to his face. He says he cut the wires off his dad's electric razor, attached one end to the fuse box in the basement and pressed the other to his skin. "I did that every day for five months and then I felt the slightest little twitch inside," he says. He recovered fully, pretty much. It was around this time he began to experiment with his handwriting: "The right side of my face behaved in a different way from the left, so I thought, 'Maybe that's also true of hands.' I was right-handed, so I started writing with my left hand and then I reversed the direction and started writing backward with both hands." He was a good friend.

Isn't Geena Davis some kind of super-woman?

>mensa member
>placed 24 out of 300 in Olympic archery tryouts despite only picking it up 2 years prior
>academy award winner

Then she made The Long Kiss Goodnight and that shitty pirate movie because her director husband wanted her to and torpedoed her career...so maybe not the brightest?

Literally anyone can be ambidextrous. You just have to keep writing with both hands.

Thanks for that quick rundown

>not judging people's smartness by how rich they are

>t. NERD Owl

James woods got blown the fuck out on celebrity poker and said its because for someone as skilled as himself,
playing poker and winning against amateurs is unequivocally the hardest thing to do.

Peter Stormare is a genius

god damn she's hot

always good for a chuckle

Source: I'm Geena Davis

Why does this thread make me sad?

What hath time wrought?

Because you will never be as smart, beautiful or successful as these people

I know. Thank you for reminding me.

np

Joe Rogan got a perfect score on his SAT. The guy is gifted.

I recently saw a list of actors who were mensa members and/or had impressive degrees.
Most of them are people who are silent about their political beliefs and who didn't jump on the Clinton bandwagon.

the only correct answer

youtube.com/watch?v=tYvtskuGNw4

Check his twitter account now that guy is a literal Sup Forums shitposter

>asking chemistry questions of a chemical engineer

Confirmed for not understanding chemical engineering and what they actually study

>Twitter shitposts increase
>IMDb credits decrease
Like poetry

Matt Damon is smart as hell. Didn't you see Good Will Hunting?

Word. Heat transfer, fluid shit, basically anything physics is more applicable than chemistry.

dis nigga faded

howdy

It's strange because the last live action movie I saw him in was White House Down where he played a ridiculously over the top evil Republican. And that was after his twitter posting was in full swing.

>DUDE WEED
I real poet alll right

Believe it or not, but this guys plays violin and can legally prescribe meds.

>ask them questions

this never happens

She invented some kind of radar or some shit.

Point is i would have creampied her so fucking hard

Of all time?

No competition

>asian guy
>is a doctor who plays violin
Well yeah no shit

>you will never get head from Hedy

>>MFA

So he just does his normal job except turns it in as homework and gets degrees wow such learning

Lundgren is pretty smaht

Geena Davis is a member of Mensa and an olympic archer.

Not too shabby.

he's right you know

>one multipled one time

just read that

if one is multiplied once its two!!!

The actress from Dead Like Me

Kek

>you will never get head from anyone
>you will never get a gf
>no one will ever love you
>you will never ever stop being a worthless piece of shit

She basically invented wi-fi
She's contributed more to shitposting than moot or mook
Also was a sexy Jewess

>Upon graduating in 1998, she enrolled at Columbia University in New York City, aiming for a career as a Wall Street analyst. She was noticed by a modeling agent during lunch one day and was invited to work in Paris; she eventually paid her tuition with the proceeds from her modeling work.[2] Nichols studied economics and psychology,[7] as well as drama, graduating from Columbia in 2003[3] with a double major in math and economics.[8][9]

I wish that I was smart

She should go back to Wall Street honestly

Franco said something at the end of his roast that boggled my mind. Made fuck all sense but sounded intelligent.

Couldn't find it online I'd post if I had it

It sucks understanding things at half the speed that all your peers do

Moonrise girl is a mensa member

Jake Gylenhaal: undergrad from Columbia in eastern religions and philosophy

What kind of bird was she?

He didn't graduate because he's sexy

I went to art school and the only reason I got a diploma was because my teachers felt sorry for me that I was always so depressed

>10/10 models working retail

Any retard can get an art school diploma. My ex-wife graduated from art school and half her classmates couldn't even draw good.

yes it does

>say doc, have you ever taken DMT?

>who is the smartest actor?
>posts an actress

>Alex have you seen that video of the guy getting mauled by the tiger

Would you ask her out if she rang up your groceries?

No, that would be incredibly rude of you and force her into a terribly awkward situation. However if you managed to run into her outside of her workplace, then yes.

What if she got angry at you being a creep and tried to beat you up?

Said by whom? Himself? Sorry, I call bullshit.