Whoah dude that really makes you think huh? btw did you see that chinese woman getting jacked by a tiger...

>whoah dude that really makes you think huh? btw did you see that chinese woman getting jacked by a tiger? pull that up Jaime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49safPSX1aI
youtube.com/watch?v=ijHpAkucOlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DUDE WEED LMAO

Recommend me some podcasts Sup Forums

JRE

youtube.com/watch?v=49safPSX1aI

>yea thats is... holy fucking christ... imagime if one of the things got ahold of you. Youre fucked. Just fucked. Nothing you can do. I bet a rhino could fight it. Jamie pull that up....rhino vs big cat

The Dick Show

>Have you ever seen the latest declassified documents on the JFK assassination? Those things will tear you to shreds

>Jamie pull up that video of that lion on Alphabrain jacking off those chinese people

>"In the year 2017, the question “How should we act in the world?” simply isn’t reducible to Darwinism. In fact, most answers to this question arise in utter defiance of the evolutionary imperatives that produced us."

>"Yeah, it's kinda like with MMA, this guy Francis Ngannou, who is a sraight up MMMMMURDER... He could knockout a fully grown elk with one punch... Have you had elk meat? I've got some in the freezer."

youtube.com/watch?v=ijHpAkucOlA

What kind of podcasts?

>those things will fuck you UP - Jaime, come here and pull me off

>Jaime pull up that video of those squid eating that shark. Shit is wild.

>Dude
>Dude
>That conspiracy
>Talk about that conspiracy, bro
Which conspiracy?
>...Buzz Aldrin
>Look at Buzz Aldrin's instagram
>pull that up Jamie
Jamie don't pull that up

Molymeme.

>it's a Joey Diaz talks about santeria episode
>it's a Joey Diaz cocaine stories episode
>"Ya fuckin momo" "that fat fuckin mook"

So Mr. Hawking what you're saying is that when a particle exists on the very edge of a black hole's event horizon such that one half of the particle and anti-particle pair splits off to fall into the black hole, the anti-particle half, it actually begins negating one positive particle in the black hole giving it slightly less mass, and then the anti-particleless positive particle radiates away from the black hole, called "Hawking radiation"? Adn yoursuggestion is that by harnessing these anti-particles that ordinarily would fall into the black hole we could create anti-particle "ballasts" on spaceships to eventually give them negative mass values, thus allowing them to theoretically travel faster than the speed of light by breaking the universal content? Whoa that's fuckin' crazy dude that's like how a chimpanzee could fuck up a lion easily. Most people wouldn't think so but have you seen how strong those motherfuckers are? I once saw a chimp drag a full grown waterbuffalo across a Savannah on youtube, Jaimie pull that up. Savages man. No that's the wrong one. No. Go down. But yeah that's why I will never work with animals like that. How big a kettlebell you think one of those things could lift?

Two Millennials Talk

the daily shoah

topkek

chapo trap house

>Jaimie pull that up. Savages man. No that's the wrong one. No. Go down.