Is anyone else being bombarded with advertisements for this movie...

Is anyone else being bombarded with advertisements for this movie? I literally cannot watch a single YouTube video without getting a trailer for this political agenda shit.
>Muh all white people tryin tuh kill me!!

Dude persecution complex lmao

A) the movie is a comedy, stop taking it seriously.
B) actually this is more important why don't you have adblock
C) seriously fuck off phoneposter

A) it's being 100% advertised as a thriller
B) I am on a phone
C) you fuck off NEET, can't use Sup Forums on work computers

Kys

>incompetent phone poster doesn't know how to use his device that he is on 24/7 and sees ads

kys

damn, niggas still got it so hard in da 21 fist cenchury...

It looks pretty funny honestly. If it gets good reviews I might see it.

>current year
>doesn't have ad block plus

>A) it's being 100% advertised as a thriller
Yeah, if you're stupid.

Some problems with mobile users:

1) It's hard to type on touchscreens. This means people are more likely to make shorter posts, with shorter words in. This obviously leads to a lowered level of discourse.

2) It's hard to read due to the smaller screen and harder to navigate a thread than on PC. This applies to boards, threads and posts. A long post is more likely to be ignored on a phone as it is just so hard to read. If a thread is several hundred posts long then it just won't be read through, and the phone user's post has more chance of being irrelevant to the discussion. And it's harder to browse boards too, possibly meaning increased likelihood of duplication of threads as mobile users miss/can't be bothered to check for them.

3) Images. Many of us have hundreds if not thousands of images saved and meticulously catalogued. This is an image board of course. It's not outrageous to suggest that people on mobile devices don't have that many, and that they're not well organized. Plus, it's harder to quickly save a new image if you don't have one that fits to what you want, or if you're searching for something in particular. Not impossible, but harder. So, mobile users almost certainly have less images, which are organized poorly, and it's a pain to quickly get a new one. So what will this lead to? Spamming of the same few images over and over again. As more mobile users see these, they'll save them and keep posting them too. An epic new maymay is born.

Believe it or not, but Chrome Mobile doesn't support add-ons.

And fucking Firefox Mobile won't open WebMs.

Browsing this site on a phone is suffering.

>current year
>still uses ABP

get with the times grandpa

>doesn't use a botnet
FTFY

uBlock Origin is the only acceptable adblock.

4) Easy to ban evade from, even just connecting to multiple wifi networks as they go about their day. Obviously this could be done with a laptop, and lots of IPs can be changed with a router reset. However, this is not a reason to allow those who can do it so easily and perhaps without even realizing.

5) Used when on the go so less likely to get deeply into discussion. If people can sit down at their computer and post, 99% of the time they will. Most people would only use their mobile device if they're out and about doing something, perhaps browsing during their break at work or during a gap in classes. I feel this style of browsing, this dipping in and out will lead to lower quality of discussion too. If you've only got a few minutes you're not going to open a thread with hundreds of long replies, then type one up yourself and reply to comments. No, you'll just find a short funny one and post a short funny comment and move on. Then later when you've got another few minutes you might come back to it, or go onto another easily digestible thread. I anticipate someone bringing up public transport here, to which I will just respond with "Why the fuck do you want to post on Sup Forums whilst on the bus?".

I could think of more reasons, but this is probably the bulk of my argument and is enough to be getting on with. A brief summary would be something like:

Mobile users are inherently less likely to post high quality content, both text and images, due to the limitations of the device. This combined with the site being more difficult to use due to the smaller screen means that low quality threads are more likely to be made, and filled with low quality replies and a small number of images posted over and over again. This low quality will be compounded by it being nearly impossible to ban anyone at all who breaks the rules on these devices, and by such users only using the site "casually" ie during a gap between other things.

This is why we need virtual safe spaces. I do NOT go online to get my feelings hurt, and this is NOT okay! These corporations just have no regard for our feelings at all and it's unacceptable. PM me if you want to talk about it op, I'm here for you.

too intrusive. abp it's almost invisible

>And fucking Firefox Mobile won't open WebMs.

The fuck are you talking about, mobile firefox opens webms and has ever since their introduction really.

There is literally no reason not to use firefox mobile and it's addons (like ublock origin) for mobile browsing.

Are you sure you're not just looking for it?

>4) Easy to ban evade from

protip: when you get a ban they stick it in a cookie as well as recording the IP

Do you have Sup Forums gold? No? Then why would you need a cookie named 4chanpass? Really makes you think.

"If you can't read filenames you shouldn't post here"

I honestly don't. Maybe stop watching blacked videos and you'll stop being targeted

I could also write a 10page post about why I think NEETs like you should be prohibited from postung but thats all it would be - an opinion.

>not using adblock
What a fuckling pleb.

This movie actually looks pretty interesting not everything with race in it is automatically pushing an anti white agenda, it looks like it doesn't take itself too seriously but has a race related premise.

>protip: when you get a ban they stick it in a cookie as well as recording the IP
Absolute bullshit, just turning my router on and off lets me get around bans without any trouble.

>A) it's being 100% advertised as a thriller
Because you're a fucking retard and can't tell obvious satire when it's slapping you in the face

>B) I am on a phone
Once again, you're a retard because you don't have an adblocker.

Op you sure are a delicate soul aren't you? I think the internet may be just too much for you.

>protip: when you get a ban they stick it in a cookie as well as recording the IP
Absolute bullshit, just turning my router on and off lets me get around bans without any trouble.

we get it faggot

Ads are usually based on your browsing history mate.

Probably your fault for watching so many Blacked videos or reading stormfag articles about "niggers"

Don't know what to tell you mate, I know they worked at one point, then some update killed the functionality for me.

>Video can't be played because the file is corrupt

Every time, works on Chrome though.

Galaxy S 2.

it's easy to block ads on Firefox mobile but even adAway doesn't block ads on the YouTube app

root the phone and install an ad block for the entire phone

>block ads on the YouTube app

Why the fuck would you use an "app" for a fucking website with a mobile css? Just fucking use the website dipshit.

Political agenda? It's doing what every movie of this genre does. Take a minor aspect that people have a fear, whether rational or irrational, and exploit it to cause tension/fear. It exploits black people's fear of being the only black person surrounded by white people.

the app is better, especially if you have Youtube Red (which comes with Google Music which happens to be free for 4 months atm)

>It exploits black people's fear of being the only black person surrounded by white people.

Never really understood this. Black people are dozens of times safer in white communities than in their own neighborhoods

It's almost like things that happen in movies aren't the same as things that happen in real life.