Trying not to die the next 2 years

>trying not to die the next 2 years

How old were you bros when Ironman 1 came out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tP0adVMa0p4?t=39s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why would you want to watch those shit formulaic made-for-tv movies?

I was 18. I had no idea capeshit would be this big. It's horrible

All the times I saw capeshit was when I had to because then-gfs at those times apparently like capeshit

I want to know why the fuck there hasn't been a Teen Titans movie yet. I mean Black Panther and Ant Man? Are you fucking kidding me

I am excited

What did it mean by this?

i was 21 when iron man came out

i remember hearing some good things so went to see it and enjoyed it a lot

i had no idea what would happen

>29 year olds still on Sup Forums

What a sad existence you lead.

29 is the new 19

30 actually

turns out im came out in 2008 not 2007

why would you stop using internet after a certain age

>Captain America: Serpent Society
>May 6, 2016

Did this become Civil War?

So you're 26 or 27 now. Aren't you a little too old to be hating le stupid capeshit?

WB is incompetent

i was 10

get a load of this edgy little faggot serving all us old farts

you're on a board literal children

I must keep missing these regular age surveys the mods make us answer

If I stopped doing stuff because kids and retards flooded it, I'd have killed myself a decade ago.

I was 11

started off loving Marevl capeshit
but the back to back trash of Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Guardians, Age of Ultron, Antman and Civil War made me a DC guy

Yes. It's was a fake title to fuck with leakers. It was changed to Civil War a few minutes later.

I was 18, I already liked comics but I couldn't stand the amount of people claiming to be lifelong fans of certain comic characters even though you could tell they were bullshitting because being a nerd was now cool.

Do you think The Big Bang Theory helped the MCU's popularity or was it just a coincidence?

But Guardians of the Galaxy is the greatest shit to ever happen to film.

BvS and Man of Shit was shit.

I don't think I cared for capeshit that much even though I grew up reading comics. I didn't see Iron Man in theaters. I did see Watchmen at the IMAX and that is still the best capeshit theater experience I've had.

Didn't actually watch it until I was maybe 13

The OP is asking the wrong question.

What he should be asking is that were you a virgin when Iron Man came out and are you a virgin still?

24 and I've been loving every minute of the MCU. Obviously not a virgin since superhero movies are for true alpha males.

29 is not even old faggot

Fellow 1998bro?

13. has it really been that long?

ugh.

17, and I loved it. I also thought Tarantino was good, Joss Whedon was a good writer/show runner, all I wanted was another Star Wars movie, and this new Marvel universe was going to change films forever.
I fucking hate capeshit. Right after Avengers it became a by the numbers safe zone for upcoming directors and Disney's piggy bank. I like Man of Steel but didn't bother to see BvS. The last capeshit I saw was X-Men Days of Future Past. It did nothing to bring me back.
Capeshit is for children, no matter what company is doing it.

I was 16. I actually got in a car accident on the way to the movie. Thanks Marvel.

youtu.be/tP0adVMa0p4?t=39s

Dubbed Cap

Yeah I remember saying that to another user 10 years ago too

32. The only MCU movie I've seen in the theater.

sup reddit