W-what?

w-what?

Its what happened

Nice favorite show, Sup Forums. Bunch of fucking faggots.

He seems bisexual...

>least likable character is a faggot
Sounds right

Frank isn't gay

What happened to the Minecraft movie?

Mac is easily one of the best characters. Charlie is now absolute trash though and Frank has also been ruined

How hilarious

That happened last season

dude character development lmao. This absurdist cartoonish comedy really needed that enough with the running jokes lmao

wow so progressive

Groundbreaking and Powerful.

I feel like by the end of the season Mac will just say he really wasn't gay just confused after trying gay sex

Why the fuck does this latest season feels the need to have a fucking social/political message in EVERY FUCKING EPISODE.

Just make jokes instead of having some dumb message at the end.

what other episodes had this that wasn't just another joke

the first one was pretty bad

is charlie leddit the character? he seems so pointless now

so when you say "every fucking episode" you actually mean 2 episodes

>all right guys, our show is dying, any ideas?
>how about we ruin that long running gag about mac being gay by officially making him gay
:(

He is though. It really didn't make any sense in the context of the show.

Probably wanted to go full out to appeal to the gay nazis.

>dying

>We think you are very funny, but if you wish to have careers after your little show ends, we must see a few tiny changes

Last time Mac tried to get with a girl he couldn't even get it up.

Jesus Christ they didn't just make Mac gay. In the first season he tries to get his male gym teacher to make a move on him

They all said he would go back in the closet several times. I expect the next episode to not mention it.

I thought they were gonna complain about charlie saying the word nigger, did it air uncensored like that on television too?

That wasn't because he was attracted to the gym teacher though, that's because he's so shallow and egotistical that he was angry the gym teacher wasn't attracted to him.
Wanting dudes to be attracted to you doesn't mean you have to be attracted to them and doesn't necessarily make you gay.

did mac actually fuck a dude or something? i quit watching this years ago, but i remember the tranny he was with although i don't think he fucked him iirc

reported for racism

the only reason why he decided not to go back into the closet was because the others expected him to do it
as soon as they accepts him for being gay he'll go right back in

>A show about awful people being awful to each other and others and getting their comeuppance every episode
>A character who was implied to be gay forever, with his alternate "cool" family member just being out and out gay, comes out of the closet
>People will still find a way to be outraged

I haven't even watched the last two seasons or so, but I'm sure they'll use his newfound sexuality in ways that he can still be an awful person, but an awful gay person.

Mac isn't gay he's just cool for the summer

it's not that he's been implied gay forever, it's more that he was implied gay in the beginning then it grew and now he's actually gone out of the closet
this is what they intend to do with all the characters, Dennis will soon come out as a psycho killer

He gets fucked by the rich guy in the episode where Dee and Charlie date the siblings

that was wrestling bro

>dying

nice show fags

They already recognize Dennis as a sociopath

user if you haven't been paying attention I'll spell it out for your: Mac is addicted to masculinity. He assumes he's the most manly dude around, and is constantly trying to prove it anyway way he can. The whole reason it's taken him so long to realize that he's a flaming homo is because he assumed that being gay was about being being a little sissy boy.

>that LOL NOPE dropoff after ep. 1

Like every show that turns to shit, theyre trying to do controversial publicity stunts in a last ditch effort. The show wont be around much longer.

>FXX ratings
>FXX
Wow so a whole 4 people?

The first one was the best one, faggot

Hmm really makes you think

>Frank says faggot
>Charlie basically calls some crispy obese bitch a nigger
>Sup Forums gets upset when Mac, the longest running gay joke on television, calls himself gay for $10,000

>Either your show gets canceled or it lives long enough to become garbage

God this is ridiculous. They're really pulling a Trudeau and making diversity for the sake of diversity.

Im not pol, I don't give a fuck what the race, sex, or sexuality of the writers is, as long as they're funny. If the funniest people available to them happen to be black women, by all means have a team of all blakc women. But dont pull any affirmative action shit

Meant to reply to

How did the SJW cucks get a hold of Sunny?

I thought Sunny was the one show that was safe.

It's not okay to offend people

that has always been the theme of Always Sunny

Always Sunny has flanderized all of their characters, but all of the great comedies of the previous era have done that too anyway (Simpsons, South Park, Senpai Guy, Archer)

Only problem is that there aren't any comedies to take their placss

They literally called someone a nigger last episode there's no pleasing Sup Forums

>Senpai Guy

I'd watch that.

yes but they haven't gone full serial killer yet

You dumb fucks, Sunny has always been a liberal show. You really think they portray anything conservative any of the characters say in a positive light?

Is this the season where they finally hired female director or something?

see

But Charlie is straight

The only thing that annoyed me about the latest episode is how they implied that using "cunt" is misogynistic or sexist.

It's a great fucking word and doesn't make you a misogynist. And you can use it on men just as easily.

It's funny because Glenn, Rob, and Charlie wrote the episode but yeah, those damn women must've completely changed the episode to shove this SJW down our throats

He banged the waitress. He isn't gay, he is bisexual.

Dennis and dee are supposed to be libs

you could make a case for that but it feels more like he was just repressed for a long time

literally why are you people freaking out about this? Do you think the show is going to suddenly start portraying Mac as some kind of saint now?

this explains everything

that closeted mac joke was getting really old.

Where do they even go with Mac at this point? Repressed homosexuality was his one joke.

daily reminder that this show sucked after S5 and that it has the most Reddit fanbase on Sup Forums after Rick and Morty

>obsession with masculinity
>mood swings
>extremely reactive and confrontational
>hyper Christian

So Mac being gay is a shtick like Mac being fat, right?
It's only going to last a season, right?

Difference between Murricans and Brits/Aussies. Murricans associate it with female sex and sex is a no-no.

Mac starts a lot of fights because he's worried that people will think he's a sissy now

Mac becomes a full blown woman hater because he doesn't have to worry about impressing them anymore

Mac starts trying to fuck gay dudes in public because he was sure that's how gays are

there's plenty of ways you could write a character that is gay and a piece of shit

what is the social or political message

The gay agenda wants to erase bisexuals, what else is new.

gays are human and shouldn't all be rounded up and converted to heterosexuality or killed

>erase bisexuals
oh boo fucking hoo, any actual harassment, violence, or discrimination bisexuals face is because of their same-sex attraction, not because those mean scary gays aren't letting them be on TV

Hey Rob, I know you are trying to defend your now shitty show, but those are your tweets, so it goes without saying of course you wrote that episode. End your show faggot. Also you can't pee next to me.

watch the newer gun control episode retard

>Why the fuck does this latest season feels the need to have a fucking social/political message in EVERY FUCKING EPISODE.

S0E01 - "The Gang Gets Racist"
S01E02 - "Charlie Wants an Abortion"

I've never been harassed by a straight person, in any way regarding my bisexuality. I have been harassed by gays though.

I don't even bother any more, I just completely don't associate with them.

Really makes you think.

Not to mention two episodes about guns.

Although to their credit, they basically said that gun restrictions are already tight enough, that you're safer when everyone is armed, and that a bad guy with a gun can only be stopped by a good guy with a gun.

They also said people were dickered into buying guns by making them afraid that a ban was coming, but that's accurate too.

>I'm not creative enough to think of anything, so they must not be either.

a real mystery

If they were creative enough to think of something else, why have they been recycling the same stale jokes for like 5 seasons?

The early episodes wasn't trying to force some message down your throat. They just picked on controversial subjects. There's no way they would say nigger any new episode like they did in the first episode

faggots that literally never watched the show. I only watched the first 2 seasons (there are 12 now apparently), and they were painting him as a repressed gay regularly then.

Wow looks like we got a trump supporting neo-nazi here.

oh wow how dare they say that

The abortion episode made both sides look like shit heads. The episodes about political shit were always boiled down to the fact that the gang was too retarded to hold a legitimate position. If they did support something, it was passive. This season has active support for social issues, making it worse than when the earlier seasons did it.

he also won 14 dolars, where is the article on that?

Most people are bisexuals who repress the gay side for the benefit of society (gays don't have kids, have high disease rates). Most people who are exclusively gay were either raised with no masculine figures in their life or molested as a child.

i actually liked this episode and didnt expect them to delegate mac coming out to some shitty quota writer
that being said the rest of the season was shit

they are also repressing their transgenderism and trying to abide by wierd unnatural rules like dont have an aids orgy or cut down on the abortions right?

nice buzzwords kiddo, back to pol now

This everyones a bifag. Lesbians, Gays, and straights are just in denial.

No. Transgenderism is bullshit, and no where did I endorse bisexual or gay behavior. What I stated is that we (at least historically) have instilled heterosexuality as normal to our children, as it is the most stable type of sexuality and is good for all of society to engage in. But I also believe that without said social installation, people would be attracted to attractive humans, regardless of gender. I mean, it's obvious that there is no gay gene, as it would die out within a short amount of time if it existed. So the only other explanations are that everyone starts out straight and some learn to be bi or outright gay, or that everyone is bi and learn to be straight. I think the second is more likely due to the sexuality of men recorded in early history, where men had wives but often times fucked young men on the side.

Theyre all pretty liberal political people, it was only a matter of time. Rob is especially pro gay rights because his mom is a lesbian