Americans have annual seasons of earthquakers, tornados and huracans

>americans have annual seasons of earthquakers, tornados and huracans

These harsh conditions have forged the most powerful people in the world.

No pressure NO DIAMONDS.

this isn't normal?
I should've know :(

In the Northeast, thankfully no.

*gets blizzarded*

>ameriguns

>season of earthquakes
Leave Americans alone, donkeyfucker.

Maybe up in upstate New York. Those kind of blizzards are rare in southeastern PA. But then it's not as if a Canadian should shittalk about winter weather.

This happens in the BC interior literally every summer. I don't understand why people live there. I especially don't understand why so many retirees choose to live in a place where every summer brings a very good possibility that they will lose everything they have spent their whole lives working for.

It happens in California as well. Stupid people build homes on mudslide and wildfire-prone areas.

Most parts of Canada are cold as fuck but we are well prepared for it and dangerous blizzards are rare. The really devastating weather (floods, forest fires) happens in the warm seasons.

I just saw some old morons in a restaurant the other day talking loudly about their vacations and how they were going to Canada in a few weeks. God willing they're going to a wildfire-prone area because those people were annoying as all fuck and needed a good punch in the face.

The entire western third of North America outside the coastal belt in the PNW is a huge desert and wildfires are a normal part of the ecological cycle.

it pretty cool

>huracans

No kidding. I just dont get why people choose to live in such a place. I dont know about California, but the BC desert has no real industry except for a few vineyards.

>be murrican
>build a wooden house in the tornado alley
>a light annual breeze blows
>raise your cunt's flag on the cardboard debris
>rebuild

There's not a lot of stone out in the Great Plains for building houses.

>be american
>get hurricane'd

>huracans

Hey, dats my county :D

GAVE PROOF THROUGH THE NIGHT THAT OUR FLAG WAS STILL THERE
;_;7

I don't know if you know this but we posses the means to move things large distances using "vehicles" nowadays

how do southern americans even live?
>build wooden hut
>wind blows it away
>built it again
>blown away next year

i bet the construction industry is booming there

To be fair a brick house would also get blown over if it's in the middle of a tornado, only more expensive to rebuild.

Why not build brick houses like any sane person?

>he doesn't speak spanish
despacito

because everything in america has been hijacked by greedy corrupt people who look for profit in anything from healthcare to bottled water.
when their cheap houses get destroyed they have to build a new one thus they build another cheap house and so on

>el simio inmundo no entiende el chiste y trata de implicar implicaciones
A otro perro con ese hueso, Joao

>Yuropoors can't even afford to buy a new papier-mâché house every year after the last one is destroyed by a breeze.

Dumb yurofaggots XDDD

I keep telling ya, brick houses would only resist damage slightly better, but become far more expensive to rebuild. Also wood is abundant in the US, it's not like England which was almost entirely deforested at one point, makes sense to build stuff with it.

This, Americans can survive anywhere.

Drop us onto Mars, and we'll make the planet into a superpower.

Not a lot of trees either.
Green indicates tree cover

>stay mad achmed

There is no earthquake season.

So what should people do? Live underground?

Clearly, we should do as our European overlords decree, as they are noble, and wise.
I'll bet they even sparkle, if the light is just right.

I don't know why they build houses there
like on active volcanos its because it's really good farmland right
what is there that's good in the tornado places

I thought Germans were supposed to be smart?

open plains

>seasons
>earthquakeRS

.... mmmh...

haven't you guys had communist rebels inside your own borders for ~40 years?

Because even though Tornadoes look horrible on news they affect a low amount of people and aren't really as common as you think. There are only around 15 tornadoes every year considered "violent" so your chances of being hit even in "Tornado Alley" are really overall low, probably under 1% every year.

does it show up in housing prices that there are risks you're taking by moving there? even 1% a year sounds pretty high when you superadd it for a lifetime

kind of. that actually kind of the appeal of tornado valley, its cheaper if theres a higher risk

really good farmland