/legion/ general

tell me how terrible this show really is and all the flaws in episode 1

The first episode was good except for the final chase sequence. It's above average for a capeshit TV show, but I'm worried they're going to pull some real bullshit since basically everything or everyone could be in his head.

Dan Stevens is based though

its actually pretty good

but desu aubrey plaza is way more annoying than usually

Why would you make a /general/ if you haven't even bothered to watch the show
>faggot

>mfw when ep 1 turns into tree of life

what did she mean by this?

It was flawless.

Did you miss the part at the end when she is wearing overalls and rocking back and forth on a tricycle? I had to pause it and fap. Twice.

I thought the pilot was really witty but ending and the preview of next episode already makes it looks like it will devolve into bland capeshit..

i didnt watch the preview but i definitely see what you mean by the ending, they could have done without the shit vfx

I felt she finally displayed some (though limited) range, did something different from her usual deadpan delivery

It was alright, not very interesting and the ending sequence was so bad, it was CW bad.

Only character I like is Aubrey Plaza for some reason

It will be praised by redditors that are easily impressed with bright colors and half-assed editing, and then make some sort of comment how the psychology is interesting when it actually contains almost no psychology.

I'll watch another episode but this first episode makes the impression of unsalvageable garbage.

I didn't realize Sup Forums was so down on my waifu

>based UBC

more of this guy

on the otherhand your BvS was soooo awesome... right?

fuck off shitskin

>visually sumptuous
it has fancy photography and special effects which means straight out of the gate you know its style over substance and is pandering to teenagers who want to feel like they are watching something artsy (think inception)
>the lame attempt at the sequence shot at the end
it obviously had some edits but they wanted you to think it was done in one go
>the shitty and predicable writing
the fact that the love interests name is syd barrett made me cringe, its obvious that all these people are in his head (his name is legion ffs)

over all its shit and the people who like it are the worst kinds of plebs
plebs who think they arent plebs

Why do you rejects always assume criticism to come from a source of fandom. Don't you have more console war threads to make, you autistic man child?

Nail on the head

ayy

sprouting BOOGEYMANWEBSITE and not noticing the uniqe look and great direction of this new show, and you call me the 'manchild'

Yeah there were a few parts where a tree or sometihng wiped the frame, pretty obviously edited.

I love that movie.
I had to leave Sup Forums for a year because their memeing about it was too overwhelming.

The word you were looking for is spouting.
>Unique look
Average "I don't know how to actually make this material deep so I'll do some bright colors and snazzy cut aways to make idiots think it's deep" production techniques.
>Great direction
I'll just call you an actual child instead.

>the uniqe look and great direction
not him but
the look is hardly unique
theres this little known movie called INCEPTION that it literally lifted scenes from
and the direction is hardly anything near as positive as "great"

you are triggered because you yet again have to realize youre a pleb and have shit taste
probably the 4th time today someone has pointed out your lack of knowledge and bad taste kek

The final sequence was great once you realize Dan really wasn't there and it was all the personalities taking over and fighting. You have the pyrokenetic, telekinetic and the martial artist assassin man all there from the comics

>theres this little known movie called INCEPTION that it literally lifted scenes from

uhm its called film skool

>implying nolan didn't lift every arty thing he does from kubrick

PLEB OP here, what was the aspect ratio change for?

My best guess was that they wanted it to feel >cinematic
like the matrix or inception idk

>"uhm its called film skool"
>his tiny brain broke

you seriously dont know anything you are talking about and offhandedly mentioning kubrick doesnt make you sound smart

how does one director being influenced by another explain straight up copying

do you really think inception created that?

Nice quads

You're a faggot

kys

you first

>im not going to back up my statement with proof or fact
>im just going to keep being butthurt and tell you to kill yourself

watch more movies autist

Lenny > Syd

haven't seen this show but goddamn you're a massive faggot

Why are you so bitter?

>still being butthurt
>posts no proofs to his claims

legion sucks and you are a fucking fag

>samefagging this hard
stay butthurt
>inb4:edited screencap

kill yourself

those are two separate people

you are a pleb who thinks hes elevated because you watch this "capekino"
shit it hilarious

I don't know the context of this conversation or anything but Fuck You, Krycek

>being this butthurt

nice paint edit kek
its obvious

I agree with the guy basically saying the show is trying too hard

I'm still gonna watch it because I like the main character though

That was my first post in the thread and YOU can apply to more than one person and more than one person can be bitter. Didnt want to trigger you, was genuinely wondering if you get hard from pretending to be smart and antagonizing strangers.

in the scene when guy kisses the girl they fall on the floor and the doctor grabs the girl
her jacket is on the floor and when the scene switches doctor has it on the other side of the room

>pretending
how am i pretending when im the only one making actual good points and posting actual evidence

everyone else is just stating opinions and spouting vitriol towards my truthful statements

she just dreams about having breasts
also decent digits

The high and mighty attitude from moment one makes it seem like you're very insecure. You werent searching for discussion, you're being a prick. And no, I don't go to reddit. You have a nice night

>plebs who think they arent plebs
You?
Your post is laden with memes and memetic phrases.

Discussing a show on Sup Forums will eventually end up with people saying it's a reddit show. Not that anyone in Sup Forums has good taste either. I don't see Berlinale or Sundance threads going around.

I get to see my husbando on weekly basis, and that's all that matter.

What was the deal with the tree guy?
I remember him being in several scenes.
Or maybe he doesn't have a deal just yet.

Ending was shit, why didn't the bullets hit them? Weak as fuck choreography, showed that they are just like any other capeshit.
I have no hopes for this

All the ones in the final scene was just the protagonist, the representation of events is just in his head/from his detached-from-reality point of view.
Or at least that's what I'd do to explain away those subpar CG effects and choreography.

Kek, I just noticed. Don't know if he matters. Or who's actually real on the hospital. Anyway if Dr. Kissinger is real, he can confirm Syd's exist, right?

my guess is its one of those ppl david hallucinates

wow everything is so yellow
EBIN CINEMATOGRAPHY

> you will never ever have an autistic blonde qt3.14 like that as gf

It literally crushes me.

yeah we get it you don't know what something as basic as colour grading is yet you pretend you know a lot about film

Did you notice that the building name read "UCHANAN B" like a dyslexic person remembering "BUCHANAN" and that the light from the lamp lingers in the basement scene even after the lamp broke (like it was done deliberately to show a delay between remembering sequences)

these words have no meaning to me. WTF are you even trying to say dude? are you okay?

>b-but it MEANT to look like piss
>EBIN CINMETOGRAPHY

This is what intellectual intimidation looks like.

The 1st episode was ok...

If someone wants a quick quide

Not as good as Spartacus which was a good bad show

Better than Arrow/Agents of shield - Just bad

No where near the levels of - Boardwalk Empire, Breaking bad or House of cards

Spartacus was GOAT by The Thing in The Pits and I liked Brotherhood, it's the first two are a slog but definitely worth it.

slightly underwhelmed considering it was hyped up by reviews as some triumph, but it was very good. enjoyed it a lot.

is that weird monstrosity he keeps hallucinating supposed to be the Blob?

I thought it was really good it was like xmen first class meets a clockwork orange and that fucken girl is a ten never saw her before because I haven't seen fargo

so what are we talking here, fried egg on a nail or what

its all in his head

or what

im confus

>Tips fedora
And you as well m'lord.

The creator said that the retelling of the story from Davids point of view is supposed to be intentionally unreliable, take from that what you will

some ppl say either Shadow king human form or mojo

Isn't all that suppose to happen in his mind?

should show syd pusy mmm

but you can't touch it..

can anyone please tell me if there is any sex in it?

maybe

That might even make it hotter

i am used to this

g8 b8 m8

mmm more secy screen caps of her

HHHNNNNGGGGH

Wow I love this poster

shit flying around when a psychic mutant throws a tantrum is consistent with the movies that predate inception underage faggot

Finally! A reason for me to post the WebM.

not to mentio a bucnha other shit with psychics in it

geez. haven't seen that turd X3 since theaters, i think.

Who cares, leads are qt.

>Breaking bad or House of cards