/CHI/

i no longer feel at home in this world edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g07mvdng0Nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Volve a Venezuela bobito

Gonna celebrate 9/11 tomorrow
Am I the only /CHI/lean who posts in this general?

I think haven't seen any other ones

:/

please reply

>The struggle between the people and the hatred amongst them is being nurtured by very specific interested parties.
>It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other, that does not want us to have peace!
>It is the people who are at home both nowhere and everywhere, who do not have anywhere a soil on which they have grown up, but who live in Berlin today, in Brussels tomorrow, Paris the day after that, and then again in Prague or Vienna or London, and who feel at home everywhere.
JUDEN!
>They are the only ones who can be addressed as international, because they conduct their business everywhere, but the people cannot follow them!
youtube.com/watch?v=g07mvdng0Nk

what? why are you so obsessed with this?

:(

CHI
Feeling marginally better than yesterday, still pretty bad though.

what'd you do today?

Nothing, that is probably why I am feeling a little better.

i'm still feeling fine just bored really been doing this for so long now

I have noticed that you get used to it, i'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing. Probably both.

Back to college in a week and since it's my 3rd year I'm going to have to put in effort in. Still feel like I need more time to lie about doing nothing

of being a NEET? maybe it's because i'm broke and can't go anything else but i'm getting tired of it
at least you're almost done

>of being a NEET
Yes. That and you also get used to life not going the way you wanted it to go and you also get used to being disappointed, kinda. It still feels bad even if you are used to it.

i know i just meant i'm getting bored of being in my room all the time and trying to find something during the day to pass the time

The jews are destroying civilization. How can you not be concerned?

good fuck this planet

What is /CHI/ up to? Sorting my Sup Forums folder out myself

siting here looking for something to do

kys retard

Rude.

t.

why do you have that image saved

Having a vampire-ish looking jew girl picture might be useful for some situations tbqh.

Part of my collection

Most impressive

bump

Just remember that you're a proud member of the HUMAN race.

Good goy!