Do you rate CNN?

do you rate CNN?

FAKE NEWS

I don't watch them, but when there is a big event going down or whatever I usually tune into them as opposed to other networks.

Sup Forums went for them because they were the moderate news channel. everyone was already calling MSNBC liberal so they had to lower the standards.

Based for standing up to drumpf

man CNN is so terrible *reads Breitbart* I just hate fake news *takes everything DailyMail says seriously* I wish the mainstream media was actually honest *treats Trump's twitter as gospel*

No.

I don't hate CNN, but they are definitely guilty of some biases during the election cycle. The most notorious being when Jack Tapper told people it was illegal to read the DNC leaks or whatever it was.

That said, as bad as CNN can be sometimes, it's still far and away better than most other media sources in the US.

Waiting at an airport-tier.

>having enough money to fly

yeah, fuck off normie

Remember that time Trump tricked CNN into showing half an hour of veterans praising him, because he mentioned he was going to bring up Obama's birth certificate?

And then in the last 30 seconds he said he was American?

Anderson Cooper is who I wish I was

You wish to be a middle-aged gay man?

Based, only redneck Klumpf supporters hate them

Keep your shit on your own board. We're tired of it.

less informative than local news channels.

isn't CNN television related, you fat autistic prick?

Don't get cute. You know why you made this thread.
Take your shit and leave.

Shoo shoo CNN shill

CNN took a whole week to report on the Syrian safe zones. They're overly selective and the twist the shit out of the facts. Breitbart and Dailymail are irrelevant. We're talking about the news sources that should be trustworthy but aren't and we're left in the dark because we have zero reliable news on the right or left.

You better already be a faggot.

About as factual as the onion