I think.. I want you to fuck me in my ass... I've never done that before but I think I want you to do it to me...

>I think.. I want you to fuck me in my ass... I've never done that before but I think I want you to do it to me. I want you so bad.

what the fuck did she mean by this?

>looking for her ass
>still can't find it

>eww bitch, no
>gross
>*hangs up*

>gross
>eww

Cuck

I don't know
why do women have to be so cryptic

That was her talking to Woody as executive producer but they left it in.

i also would never agree to fucking someone in the ass because it's gross, but i'd never hand it out to them this way because it would hurt them

i'd probably just turn it into some kind of a joke

>i want you to fuck me in the ass
>haha nice one babe, made me laugh there

or something like that

10/10 writing bravo Pizza

your triple consecutive dubs have been checked but yeah hmmm that is a puzzler

I do anal with my gf occasionally because she's into it. I'm not really, but it still feels good.

yuck

yeah ok guy

anal doesn't feel any better the only appeal to it is it feels dirtier and raunchier than normal sex

lili simmons hnnnnnnnnnng fat juicy sexy white ass finna piss on that shit

lady i think you got the wrong number. bye

I can't even fit in my girlfriends v hole let alone bunghole

Part of the reason I'm not into it is how difficult it is just to get my dick in there without hurting her
Tbh it's a lot more effort and doesn't feel any better than fucking her pussy in my opinion

Is Sup Forums populated by 12 year olds?

We're not degenerates like you, mother*cker

falling for the b8

fuck off shitlover

anal with women is gross because they get no pleasure from it, its literally pointless
anal with a trap is perfectly acceptable

>anal with women is gross because they get no pleasure from it, its literally pointless
>virgins really believe this

For real though only fags are into anal, that shit is gross even with a chick.

>fucking an asshole instead of a vagina

mentally ill

>Implying my gf doesn't cum hardest when I'm buried to the hilt in her ass
She loves it.

no the appeal is that it hurts the bitch

It is.

>not saving your gf for procreation and saving anal for you and your bros

The rectal walls and the vaginal canal share tissue genius. As in nerve endings?

She knew he was drifting away and she needed to up the ante to draw him back in. Not a lot of men could resist an offer like that from someone like her.

Post her pic nigger I wanna fap

I've got nothing safe to post and I'm not getting banned for you

Yeah, that's why women cum when they shit.

Fucking bro scientist. Kill yourself.

That she has daddy issues.

But blowjobs are okay? If your girl wants to get you off, let her. If you don't want to stick it up her pooper, then don't.

t. little boy who needs to be doing his homework

....do you cum when you shit?

i know a girl who loves anal you mong

are you trying to pretend that you dont?

>He doesn't

>wanting poo noodles

liar

>gf is actually into anal
>bf isn't

what a tragedy.

>this entire thread

Is this really what other people's lives are like? Why shouldn't I kill myself for being autistic again?

desu pretty much

just had a 17y old qt asking me to tie her up, spank her and fuck her hard in the ass

Cuck

Looking at Lily Collins makes me sad because every other woman is ugly s fuck by comparison.

it's a bit tighter

underrated

You know you want to..

since 2004 in the past they were naked...

I don't get it

I was watching this show with a female friend I occasionally bang, and after this scene ended, she turned her head to me and said "You know, I'd like to try that."
Needless to say, True Detective got paused.

Idk man when I was 19 and my gf was 15 she basically bullied me into assfucking her

>adopted white Chilean
>had 34DD's at 13
>she keeps asking me to "break in her tight asshole" and "think of how good it would be to pound my jailbait"
>refuse (she poops from there)
>won't stop pestering me
>one day ask the old rednecks and nigs at my job
>they say what I'm saying to the rest of you virgins, i.e. "Are you fucking stupid kid?"
>still on the fence
>we're fooling around one night, she stops to take her fist and wraps it very loosely around my dick
>"Ok honey imagine this is my cunt..."
>moves her fist up and down my finger
>"...and this is my ass"
>clenches fist so tightly that she can barely move up and down my finger
>boner_rising_into_orbit.jpg
>agree
>do it that Friday in the back of my dad's Subaru
>no shit on dick
>she clenched when I was cumming

If you're a HKV and you think anal is gross because poopy, then I have news for you: it's not if your girl is clean. Please don't make the mistake I almost did, your girl might not be so understanding.
pic related, that's my name in whipped cream

>think of how good it would be to pound my jailbait ass***

Fugg :DDDD

>meme

what exactly are you implying?

back to the hood afro

Anal sex only entered the mainstream recently, relatively speaking. An older person is far more likely to be grossed out by things like fucking in the ass and going down on a woman, it's a very millenial thing to be so open about these things.

*BBBRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP*

You don't deserve her.

disagree when i was teen we did shit like that with girlfriends and that was more than 10 years ago its
about person to person some are some are not
when was 17 i fucked with couple who was in 29 and 31 and the wife was all in for it

Like cockwork.

So what you're saying is that you're a millennial.

I wonder if the rise of anal has anything to do with the fall of cigarette smoking. I know I'm a dirty shitter when I have a smoke I can't imagine how horrid the BMs were in the 50's when you had a pack a day

early 80s so can go either way

> pressure gf for ass
> finally get it
> her: like ow
> stop wash up
> break up years later
> tells her friends I'm a fag because attempted anal
> friends gimme that look

Did u rike it??

... while I screamed and cried like a bitch boi for 20mins.

I loved Lili Simmons in Banshee, and also in Westworld and True Detective. I wish I could see her in more shit, but I'm not interested in Hawaii Five-0.

Stopped because it hurt her

I pressured my gf until she did it, and we did it like a dozen times, but each time she begged me not to and I got more and more impatient and less and less preparations were made and so I hurt her more and more, and now she won't do it anymore.

better you break up
she probably had 0 trust in you if you had to pressure her into it
woman give anal when she is comfy and trust you 110%

girls dont talk like that your gf is gross

Project your gayness on someone else, fag

I can find it
its right there

i'm always hesitant to do anal with a new person because you never know how clean they really are, but it's fantastic once you know the person well enough to go for it anytime

Just have them wear a condom so they don't dirty your asshole

This thread is so gay. Sodomy is a disgusting sin.

Shit is shit unless she had bleach for breakfast and a few shots of Mr. Clean.

i don't expect anyone to go to extreme lengths because it's still their shit hole, but they can definitely make sure their rectum doesn't have turds in it beforehand

why would you ever shove your dick where shit comes from, srsly is it some sort of scat fetish ?

Some girls only have that hole

The point is to make her feel like a slut. Only betas won't fuck their girl hard in the ass

>not appreciating the moment when you get the head in and the asshole just sucks in the rest of your dick

Theres nothing like giving your bro a prostate orgasm amirite.

Because of her pussy troll bro he's fending you off.

> I'm coming over for a romantic night hun
> can you shit your guts out and then dig around up there and pull out the remaining nuggets

She has resting bitch face.

i'm not going to teach a girl how to clean herself, but yeah, if we're going to have anal she should make sure to get out all the butt boogers

Kys nig nog king

the only one with decency on this board, dudes who do anal are secret fags

Go fuck your fat apes nigger

wish my girl was into it. We can't even do doggy because it feels too anal-y to her. Missionary is boring as fuck.

>*tips MAGA cap*

>We can't even do doggy because it feels too anal-y to her.
did you meet in a bible camp

>in
*at

well to be fair you are one