twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I kinda liked it

I edged my seventeen that's for sure

>dress Hailee up in ugly clothing so that she'd seem more homely
>just makes her even hotter

If it wasn't for the forced AMWF she'd be perfect

I like when she got RICED

>implying I care what those bitter virgins think

They're absolutely pathetic and their only self-hatred has given them a worldview even sadder and more warped than Sup Forums

It was pretty good desu. I went in expecting to hate it but the emotional parts were handled very well. Hailee's performance is great btw.

pretty great, I like the autismo mannerism like how she types like she is an old granny writting a letter to her grandson

>film has an Asian male romantic lead
>he's tall, jacked, and has features so aryan he could pass for mixed race

Every time.

It's normie-core as fuck, desu.

That's the vast majority of movies though

back off redditk9

>Asian guy has more screentime than half the leads
>not featured in the marketing

What did they mean by this?

And in only 13 posts, the thread has devolved into an r/asianmasculinity colony. Do asian people just stare at their screens all day waiting to complain about being asian?

does she have have sex scene? that is the question.

Watching it right now. It's funny, she's very cute, the Asian guy is a adorable, Kristi's a cunt and her brother is a mong.

Also, Woody.

You can't blame Asians for thinking that way when 99% of Asians don't look the way that literally every Asian romantic lead looks.

>Hailee's performance is great btw
Glad she got the Golden Globe nomination, but I wish she would have gotten an Academy Award one too; better than Meryl Streep for "whatever movie she stared in this year" and some darkie for "we wuz scientists n sheit".

To be fair the same can kinda be said of any actor no matter the race.

Neither do 99% of whites
This is just as bad as tumblr whining about how female moviestars are too attractive
I truly apologize that they didn't cast the film with some dumpy overweight-but-not-obese, perfectly average fuck

Yeah. Her and Woody raw dog it in the stationary cupboard in the French cut.

Yes, because Jay Baruchel or Jason Segel are ripped sex gods.

KIIIIIIINOOOOOOOO DESU?

Of course there are exceptions.

Her ass in the swimming pool was kino.

It's a solid 7/10.

>Dorky Asian guy is tall and handsome and rich and has a six-pack
>Geeky friendless girl is hot with a killer body

The film is good though.

So, is this one of those "look how much shit you missed in HS you dork fuck" movie that makes you depressed because you were/are a neet and can't relate to anything?

it is literally my life but my life didn't have a happy ending

>of course there are exceptions

Exactly their problem. There are exceptions of whites, not Asians; I think they're overreacting to, but I at least understand their complaints.

Needs /hr/ or webms for proof

>Geeky friendless girl is hot with a killer body
Yeah which is why everyone wants to fuck her. She is friendless because she's a cynical cunt.

Don't call me a /hr/, mate.

Really wish there were more movies like it made in this era.
Everything else is some raunchy teen comedy that goes nowhere.

It was good. Her eyebrows are weird though.

>romantic male lead
>he has superior attributes compared to the normal population

Every time.

Bullshit. Like what? It's not 2007 anymore.

There are movies like this, every gosh darn year. Edge of Seventeen just happened to get mainstream attention.

Yes, but in this movie he's the dork who loves her from afar. He's Duckie from Pretty in Pink. But Asian. And tall. And rich. And handsome. And funny.

But she likes a greaseball shitweasel instead.

An era is ten years, mate.

her eyebrows are the best part of her body

Maybe. Though there are a few TV shows that has fairly plain Asians in them.

Not to mention since most Asian countries don't really give a fuck about SJW shit they always cast the sexiest people they can and nobody bats an eye, maybe that pours over a bit to the western market as well. We are used to seeing the spotless manufactured idols and they are judged by that ideal even in the west.

>gosh darn
Don't be fucking lewd.

Name one.

It's only sexist if the female is hot. Duh. Nobody want's some greasy neckbeard euw. Where are all the fat women on TV?!?!?!?

>where are all the fat women? On Sup Forums

FTFY

>greaseball shitweasel
From his perspective the weird pessimistic but hot chick in her class sends I "I want to fuck you" message to him. You can't blame him for acting that way when her opening line is more or less "I want to blow you and then fuck you".

Palo Alto. Has best Emma in it.

I wasn't talking about his behavior.

And anyway, it's Hollywood. We're supposed to believe Hailee is uggo in this.

>We're supposed to believe Hailee is uggo in this

Are we? The hottest guy in the school is into fucking her and the guy who has a huge crush on her is rich, hot, and smart.

Is she a bitch in it?

Have you never watched a movie before?

hailee is part asian, user

Yes, but not like a super bitch or anything, just has bitch-like qualities.

True Emma always shows through the character.

She's a quarter if not less. Doesn't count. Asian blood isn't black blood, it doesn't need to be diluted nearly as much.

Projecting tropes onto characters instead of paying attention to what they actually say/do is a pretty amateur move when you are trying to discern filmmaker intent.

>It's a coming of age angsty teenage girl movie

you should be Manchester by the Sea, then

when the feels are real, the real is all feel

>caring more for what a film is about rather than how it is about

Any genre can be great or terrible, just because most films of one genre is bad doesn't mean all are.

>I didn't see this movie: The Post

I don't normally do this, but you're a fucking retard.

shes a cunt because her brother fucks her best friend and she acts like a bitch and her only friend is woody harleson then she teases the popular chad 2 fuck but doesnt want 2 fuck and ends up being happy with the asian.

it was shit.

she's not cynical, actually -- she's kind of extremely self-conscious, fearful of new situations, fearful of opinions of others, overly self-critical, easily jealous, suspicious of convention; she is also intensely self involved, miscomprehends intentions and needs of others, and easily hurt

I... did that once.

Nice job reading Wikipedia.
Here's a question, what does her shirt say when they show her in class?

>manlet confirmed

>Literally "I Saw The Extended Trailer": The post

You not having a response to my post doesn't somehow make me retarded.

asian guy isn't tall or handsome

the ending is shit. she shouldnt have folded to those fucks best and only friend goes out with her brother when there are hundreds of other boys in her school

sieg heil

i saw the movie and even i dont remember that what autist remembers that anyway

No one even wants to talk to her, except her friend who she dumps, her teacher, and the Asian guy.

The blow-job guy was just being a guy on a promise. He isn't interested in her. Watch the movie, maybe?

It's pretty memorable. You're clearly lying.

More like
>it's a highly attractive girl has to pretend to be a social retard nobody likes movie

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

No. Your chromosomes took care of that years ago.

woody harrelson keeps saying his son has smelly feet then falls over and then has to drive her home because she has another autistic rage with her brother and ex friend

it was extra SHIT

>No one even wants to talk to her
Yeah, because she's a cunt
>The blow-job guy was just being a guy on a promise
Yeah, because she's hot
>He isn't interested in her
Yeah, because she's a cunt

Thanks for proving my point

this

nope Sup Forums isn't gonna trick me into watching that

Your just mad your getting BTFO by this thread

It's really just
>uhhhhhh SO MANY FEEEEELS
the movie
another user explained it pretty well

It's just a depressed guy going around doing things

Acting was superb, but it was a 6/10 for me.

what did she mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=xwjwCFZpdns

You literally can't tell the actress and her character apart because you're a Sperg and Spergs can't do that.

her best friend and her brother become a steady pair, leaving her, in her own mind, the odd "man" out; she is greedy and wants her best friend all to herself, and this is childish, and it is part of her fear of sharing something and losing it

she is "a cunt and acts like a bitch" because her mother has never quite understood what her problems were as a child, and her only connection to the world was her father, but unfortunately

she doesn't tease the chad because the chad is an alternative school outsider, and she perhaps feels some communion with the edgy outsider -- that mystique is broken when

she is actually one of the more interesting characters for a YA movie in quite a while because she is completely bound to her context and has no chance of escape - she can't hogwarts a solution or lead a mockingjay revolution or fly off to a fortress of solitude - she has to come to terms with herself in a shithole of surburban complacency among adults that are too egocentric to see that she's floundering in her own issues of emotional and psychological growth

>they're*

>it's a "tv can't comprehend a woman who is hot being disliked no matter how unlikeable they are because they're so lonely and desperate for sex" thread

WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF ENGLISH GRAMMAH IS THIS

I don't know anything about the actress. I haven't seen her in anything since Ender's Game. I have nothing to base her performance on, my autism has nothing to do with it.

This guy gets it.

this.
/thread

>It's a "Guy who's never been laid or lived an actual life outside Sup Forums and anime doesn't understand that no matter how much of a cunt a hot woman is women will befriend her for social connections and men will fuck her" thread.

I meant the actress' looks, you fucking Autismo.

good choice, /pol, as always

Life with user: The Show

"Hey, user, how's it-"
>>Shut it, ya cunt.

"user we're going to a movie later, you-"
>>I've seen that cunt movie - its for cunts, cunt.

"user, go clean your ro-"
>>Don't tell me what to do, cunt.
"Say that again and I'll kick you outta the house."
>>(*)

>steinfeld

who would have guessed it

literally me in a wig
goddamit I wish I was born with vagina