Did he have a point?

Except nothing is more harmful than double nigger

>check them

by that logic the two most powerful words are "bad job"

If I say "good job", will you die?

It would be extremely harmful

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe go fuck yourself.

No more harmful than "these dubs"

There are no two words in English language more harmful than Q U I C K R U N D O W N

The phrase itself is moronic whatever message hes trying to convey with it has maybe some validity but its its certainly not an absolute.

quick Sup Forums
say the two most harmful wprds you can think of

Big Guy

"big guy"

Watch the kino faggot.

'boss nigger'

But telling someone "good job" and encouraging hard work is the exact opposite of harmful.

WHITE
MALE

white privilege

Hot head

For you

smoke dat

Cellar Door.

Radioactive poison

Mom's dead

Trump Wins

The Game

I can't think of only two words, but the most harmful sentence in the whole language is definitely If you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight

wtf does that mean?

good job

Shit post

role-playing chatroom

Kill yourself.

Thanks, but please answer the question

He was a psychopath. The exact opposite end of someone who coddles a person too much.

The ending wasn't just Andrew triumphing after all the struggle he worked towards for his music, but was also an unfortunate vindication of Fletcher's approach to teaching.

After the concert, what do you think happens? That quote gives the answer to me. Fletcher and Andrew go back to their old routine, where the former pushes the latter to more extremes, and just Charlie Parker, he dies young.

The last few shots in the movie, where Andrew was following directions again, was just him being put back on his leash.

Should clarify that I'm not playing along with your reddit.com/b/-tier memery, I mean genuinely end your life.

>he doesn't come here for quality memes

sucks to be you pal

well it could push someone to become something better, so its somewhat understandable

Double Nigger

Hmm

For the super talented and motivated, maybe. For the rest of us we actually need validation to keep doing our jobs.

fuck

Restore Israel

That's offensive.

saaaay nigger

For you.

hydrogen bomb

Jewish kikes

Uh no? who taught you logic?

YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT, UNLESS YOU POST A REAL PIC OF HER.

Not when it comes to real work/jobs.

PSYCHIC VAMPIRES

Psychopaths don't like music.

Unironically this.