What are some good movies about autistic retards in positions of power?

What are some good movies about autistic retards in positions of power?

Already seen Being There.

Hudsucker Proxy

what the fuck is he okay?

>autistic
A strong handshake and pulling their arm in is a sign of dominance, it's part of negotiations, its mind games, make the other guy feel small and insecure and their out of their depth.

What are some good movies about malicious assholes who run the media?

Clocked in at 04:23:50

Trump looks like such a far fuck in the lower image.

I can't believe that we have a literal walking, talking American stereotype as a president.

in his mind that's what it means. to every normal person in the world it looks pathetic, as do all "signs of dominance"

Nightcrawler

Fucking Trump and his ties. You'd think a guy with his money could find a suit that fits him jesus

There is subtle body language that diplomats use and there is this autistic thugging mistaken for strong body language.

>Media making media that exposes the media
There is none and there never will be.

I bet you also think peacocking is a solid dating strategy

Ok, I just marathoned the webm. I didnt understand why there are 2 trumps at the beginning? Is it a mirror trick or a double?

So he's just a bully?

>diplomats
>ever getting shit done

Every week he reminds me more and more of my Dad as he sank into dementia

Dang dirty trolls will inherit the Earth

it's a classic big guy intimidation techinque. they teach it in the agency

I'm seeing double
FOUR DAHNALD'S?

Is Drumpf the fattest world leader at this point?

If someone pulled me towards them during a handshake I'd him towards me.

Then we begin to sensually kiss, however I force my tongue in their mouth first to assert dominance.

The Central Intelligence Agency?

not an argument
Yes, that's how you get ahead.
What are they going to do? Cry?

This is the real alpha way to assert dominance short of butt fucking

There are subtle hints of dominance, sure. But he resembles an autistic child trying to rip someone's arm off.

if someone pulled that shit on me I'd fucking kill them

He's too fat for a properly fitted suit, that's why his jackets are so long and his ties do big.

He's an exact mix of Batman, Joker, Two Face, Bane, and The Penguin

I'm not even sure how fat he is. His clothes are so loose-fitting and poorly tailored. He could be ripped under that suit for all we know

He's fat but hes been losing weight since November

He really needs to take better care of himself, living on that tempo for 8 years isnt easy

FIRST POST BEST POST

Just wait and see how fat he'll become. The presidency does things to people. Trump will probably start stress eating.

aye

I want to see him pull this shit on Putin.

>Trump alpha maleing dudes in the middle of a highly press covered event

the balls on this guy

You see, Abe wants to let go, but our King doesn't let him. With this, Trump asserts his dominance.

brap

Yeah he's good looking for his age but being president will suck the life from him. Black don't crack but even Obama looked like shit at the end

>Billionaire that put his life on the line to help the average citizen by toppling the corrupt
He's literally batman.

>having autism is being an alpha

lol

He's more like the autistic kid in class who does weird shit but you always smile at him because one day he might bring a gun to school.

I like Trump but this was really autismal, still funny tho.

Is he... Is he letting them know to let go first?

what a great anime battle

T H I C C

Drain the swamp, right bro?

Recognize you as an autistic retard from your first meeting and walk all over you while you think you're being alpha.

Trump is like a foot taller than Putin.
He doesn't have to do much to assert dominance.

Tie is not big enough

hello, Sup Forums

Right, because government is the same as doing a business deal.

>Trump's such an insecure autist he tries to use NLP on world leaders that he learned from PUA blogs

Isn't a dominant handshake supposed to be with the palm facing down and the submissive one facing up?

yes.

By that logic, Obama dominated Putin as well.

This is the exact face girls make when they see my dick and head for the door.

>Trump
>not corrupt
I guess colluding with the Russians wasn't corrupt at all, right? Or how about his blatant nepotism?