Is Joel Kinnaman the worst mainstream actor alive?

Is Joel Kinnaman the worst mainstream actor alive?

Her names kataaanaaaaaaa

He was fine in Robocop.

SHE'S GOT MAH BACK

I've only seen him in "Suicide Squad," and I don't think it would be possible to give a good performance reading that dialogue, lol

>he hasn't seen The Killing

Pretty close.

>He was fine playing a robot

this guy hits the big time while Scott Adkins is still stuck making B grade movies. I did like joel in The killing though

AYO LINDON

>doesn't know who jai courtney is

Swekinotrilogy

You obviously didn't watch the new Robocop. His emotions interfering with his programming is a major plot point in the movie, he is often emoting heavily. He also has much more screen time as Murphy.

And yes, he also played a good emotionless Robocop. It's a shame the movie was a neutered mess.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Dat autism

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HE WAS SHIT AND THE MOVIE WAS SHIT. BUT HE SUCKED MAJOR BALLS.

t. assblasted Robocop fan

go away grandpa

He's not terrible, he just keeps getting awful roles.

they all have the same forehead

He's legitimately worse than Sam Worthington.

no that's scarlett jewhansson

He was good in the killing IMO

THIS IS KTNAAAAA

is he Jewish?

>Jon Bernthal is a Kike
Fuck, ruined.

He's good in The Killing, alright in Easy Money/Snabba Cash, terrible in everything else though those movies are also terrible themselves.

>Is Joel Kinnaman the worst mainstream actor alive?

If you think he is bad in his US appearances, be happy you don't have to suffer him in swedish films/tv productions.

He is most likely not the worst, but he is terribly bad, he almost ruined 'the killing' for me.

>D R O P P E D

Oh my god why? Did Jai Courtney just die or something?

If not, then No. Kinnaman is terrible but not Jai-tier.

I got dis

No, that would be Common.

He was bad in Suicide Squad

However he was fine in House of Cards and Run All Night, and Robocop, which was shit but not because he was in it.

>S L Ä P P T

he was good in The Killing

I think that the problem here was the suicide squad dialogue itself, not the acting