ITT: Box Office Bombs you saw in the theater

ITT: Box Office Bombs you saw in the theater

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9Hrq9dzNSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love this movie, it played a large role in shaping my young imagination.

based theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=X9Hrq9dzNSs

You're not alone.

BFG.

>Opening night.

>In 11th grade.

>Grill I'm crushing on invites me to see this along with some of her friends.

>FUCKYES.mkv

>Get to theater a few minutes late.

>Movie has already started.

>We're the only ones in the theater.

>Sit through two agonizing hours of this shit.

>Get out.

>Grill says it was so cool.

>All feelings I have for her drain away in that instant.

Bitch was crazy as shit and turned into a landwhale after graduation. This movie helped me dodge a major bullet.

Thank you based Uwe Boll.

Back in my day ...
This movie is hilariously bad, my sister and my dad and I were literally laughing during the screening. If it were released later it would have been a meme movie.

The Patriot
that Mel Gibson movie.

oh so that's where the shoes reaction image came from

I was a kid so I actually have fond memories of this flick.

who /planetbob/ here?

It is so sad that the designs were wasted on this film, especially the evil aliens.

Man, they were cool motherfuckers.

I got the book in a scholastic book fair at elementary school and then saw the movie. Blew child me away

Is it worth watching again for any reason other than the nostalgia bomb?

The writing isn't anything special, but the animation is swell.

I rewatched it.

The story is shit, the characters are bland. The only real thing it has going for it is animation and the designs. I want a seperate movie about the aliens in it.

This movie too, really shaped my young mind. There was such a wealth of great sci-fi movies when I was young and naive. I wish I could go back.

I saw that and Dinosaur in the theater. I remember that me and my mom were the only ones in the theater in both cases.

Twice. I still believe that someday it will be recognized as the groundbreaking important work it is. Photorealistic 100% CG is the future.

Was this the last disney movie aimed at young boys?

"""""Photorealistic""""" CG is disgusting.

Cars
Marvel movies

I expect you're one of the idiots who fell for the low frame rate scam too. But eventually enough people like you will die and progress will happen.

The animation is the best part.

It's everything else about it though. Story and characters were stupid and it barely had anything to do with Final Fantasy.

Watching makes me want a game as the soldiers in ruined cities fighting all the phantom types. Flying Snek best Phantom

Man I loved this song when I first heard it. I remember playing the credits over and over again to listen to it.

That Tarzan movie, it's all but forgotten.

I saw this in a theater and liked it too

Fuck that movie. They canned Tron for a while because of that movie bombing.

ma man.

That's nowhere near close to photorealism

I never said it was. But it's the first serious attempt.

I was pretty reluctant to see it, but I went with a group of people.

I liked it.

>Uses Doom 3 as the basis

If they actually made the enemies demons and not mutants, had a hell scene and used at least different designs to Doom 3, I would've liked it. Disappointing it was only possessed, 1 Hell Knight and 1 Pinky.

Also saw Dredd 3D

This!! I took me years to even remember this turd

I love this stupid movie, I bring it to every movie night I'm ever invited to and it's always a good time

>SEMPER FI, MOTHERFUCKER
>That fight scene in the test chamber and he starts fucking flinging around a computer screen
>That chainsaw demon looking up in surprise after he sets off a mine

Pure elemntrey school kino