You can never ever leave

God tier music video

youtu.be/NOG3eus4ZSo

Took me awhile to recognize Tom Kenny and Jill Taley from Mr. Show

Shakedown 1979

name ONE movie where this song is actually played

1979?

Clerks 2

I recently learned Billy now supports Trump, hates globalists, is a christian, and is friends with Alex Jones.

wtf i love billy now

Not 1979, it's Tonight Tonight.

World is a vampire

The song is just too good to be IN a movie. Defo end credit song.

HOWEVER, the music video heavily references one of the greatest films ever made

tfw cool kids never have the time

DO YOU HAVE TO

youtu.be/4aeETEoNfOg

I almost always tear up listening to this

>best song is a sonic youth ripoff

why was this allowed?

The older I get the more listening to Mellon Collie depresses me.

Back when I was in high school I was in love with this girl in the grade below me. She always had Mellon Collie in her car's CD player, and would play it whenever we went anywhere.

She was out of her fucking mind and we ended up drifting apart, and after high school she ended up getting deep into drugs, then getting knocked up and turning into an uber Christian landwhale.

But when we were together just her and me I didn't know how things would turn out. All I knew is we'd spend hours after school and on weekends just hanging out, getting into crazy shit, or just sitting in my car in the parking lot after school watching the rain come down on the playground. For some reason those quiet moments stick with me more than the crazy ones.

Life was interesting and exciting, and I never knew what the next day would hold, or the next hour sometimes. The whole world lay before me, and everything was possible.

I'm not miserable. I have a wife and a mortgage and a 9 to 5. And most days I'm pretty content.

But I can't remember the last time I felt that wonder and excitement. The thrill of your first love, with all the teenage angst and awkwardness that went with it. And after a decade and some change I don't really remember how it felt anymore. Just the memory of a feeling.

The more you change the less you feel.

EY, KID, YOU'RE REO SPEEDWAGON
t. Steve Albini

WHEN I WAS

cause your love kept me alive and made me insane

A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL

YOU... CAN'T... HUUUUUUURT ME NOWWWWW...

thank god for nirvana destroying the hair metal age

ILL KEEP DIGGING

Good post. Gave me a feel

AND I DONT WANT THE WORLD TO SEE ME

>“It’s very weird to me that the left has become the old right. I certainly can’t identify with that left anymore, because I see that now as the party of be quiet and get in line.”

SHUT IT DOWN

HIP HIP

wow

that's one of the reasons I'm afraid of "growing up". at one point it becomes too selfish to seek new thrills, and you start feeling like you will never feel that high again.

Oh god damn it I came here to shitpost not to feel

this. so much this. its funny to see metalfags crying 'nirvana killed muh metal', fuck off, metal deserved it.

It didn't kill metal it killed glam young fag

Got me. I typically make fun of feel posts, and you probably deserve to be called a faggot at some point, if even just a bit, but this was actually a good feel post. Thanks.

remember when glam metal killed a bunch of people in a fire
can you imagine dying for that shit?

Shut the fuck up normie

They respect the kino more than Sup Forums and ain't care

sad feels

Did Billy actually say how I've felt for the past two years?

I DONT CARE IF MONDAY'S BLUE
TUESDAY'S GREY AND WEDNESDAY TOO
THURSDAY I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU
IT'S FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE

basically the same thing for me but with the cure

>The more you change the less you feel.
That's not the way it worked for me.
As I've grown older, become wiser, got married to my high school sweetheart, became disillusioned and lost my principles, divorced, having been through a few traumatic relationships since then, I live every day filled with terrible sadness and regret. I'm drowning in it. I feel much, much more than I felt when the path was wide open in front of me. I can't imagine being here too much longer.

literally 'I wish I was Paul Westerberg' the band

Always been a fan of The Smashing Pumpkins but seeing all these butthurt libtards commenting on their songs on YT is fucking great. Who knew Billy was so based. And they even have the nerve to call him a Nazi when he had girls, Asians and druggies in his band. He's just a regular dude who's tired of this bullshit

I just saw 4 smashing pumpkins videos and I didn't see any """""butthurt libtards""""

are you sure you're not looking at tweets by literal whos like Sup Forums always does?

Dang it, user. It's things like your post that make me want to write another novel.

I actually think a lot of their songs are great. I'm really into the melancholy power pop these guys and the Gin Blossoms were doing

are you me?

Well to be quite honest I've only seen these comments on one video and assumed it was widespread but rest assured there'll be more once more people start finding out about his political opinions

>listening to 90s cure

yikes

A YOUNG BOY

white people imagining life issues: the thread

He was also on tv last year as the manager of Impact wrestling.

sorry we don't live in your ghetto third world shithole

His opinions are right though, I don't see how anyone could deny that. The "sides" have shifted again, only in an awkward way. The left has become neocons and the right has become more nationalistic but slightly more liberal. The Green Party even stopped sounding like hippies this election and more like left-leaning centrists. The GOP as an entire entity doesn't support the president in their own party for the first time in a long time. We're undergoing a really terrible political swing.

I'LL FAKE IT THROUGH THE DAY WITH SOME HELP

FROM JOHNNY WALKER RED

Weird, my favorite cure albums were in 1989 and 2000 respectively but I always viewed them as more of a 90s band.

JUSTINE NEVER KNEW THE RULES

Black Parade was such a nosedive in quality, it's basically arena rock mixed with smashing pumpkins.

No one was expecting them to top Three Cheers, but still. At least it was no Decemberunderground.

Sup Forums is raiding Sup Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEE

cure was definitely an '80s band

but i enjoyed their '90s stuff too

fuck off you retarded faggot

>I was born after 1995

lmao loser

Yeah I never said he was wrong. He sure seems to hate extremism from any end of the political spectrum which is the sensible thing to do. And you're right, politics are getting pretty hard to follow with all the stuff that's going on

HUNG OUT
WITH THE SPOOKS AND JEWS

uh oh
>it's an old person on the internet attempts to reconcile with their misspent youth by lauding their age over others on a Botswanan Water feature forum

I'm not even 25 and I wasn't being serious.

Black parade IS mediocre though

>listens to siouxie once

talking about goth&quirky, i had a friends with benefits that was into that "scene".real crazy girl, and real good fuck. she was into rough heavy fucking.

so we were once fucking like we were wrestling each other and finally i cum and all (she was on the pill so, whatever). then i pull out and condom was completely ripped. i tell her and her response was "get tested asap". "for aids lmao", added just a second after.

just wanted to share.

ps. didnt get tested lmao.