Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

Kino

spherical

Drake is fucked for life
Josh had like 1 role and blew it and doesn't do anything now but at least he isn't 80k in debt

I rewatched it and most episodes arent that good desu. Sometimes, you have to take your nostalgia glasses off and realize you arent 11 again.

Dan the "Cum Stain Man" Schneider's finest work. It's writing got more deeper as the later seasons were released but most of its funniest jokes were in the early runs.

I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I'D LOSE 600K

MEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

def nick kino

kino as fuck.
"have a good day" "don't tell me what to do"

dr nausbum you dog is there anything this man can't do?

The loser must die....

his hair pink

I NEVER THOUGHT

You know what to do Criterion Collection

Megan > Drake > Josh

Did drake set a JUST record ? What other child stars messed up so badly that quickly? Also if Brendan and drake did A movie together I would buy that shit on 4K blu ray.

PERUVIAN PUFF PEPPER

Fun fact: The first time I ever masturbated was to the Drake and Josh TV movie where they go to Hollywood. The scene where Drake sits between two girls and makes out with both of them.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

no way bro, me too

>I COULD HAVE DONE BETTER

Fuck you! You fucking faggot!

Seriously? How about that. Although, I technically didn't masturbate while watching it. I watched the movie, then went back and rewatched that scene over and over, then I laid in bed, and started thrusting my hips into the bed. Now I know that's called "prone masturbation", and it's bad for you, but that's how I always came for a long time after.

I FOUND A WAY

cool nights watching nick at nite
here in brazil we don't have nick at nite anymore, unfortunetly

I just remember that scene giving me a boner so I would rewatch it in my room and touch my penis while I would self insert as alpha chad Drake who was making out with the hot slutty stacys who were begging for this throbbing cock

>rejiggered
aw hell yeah, the only thing better than jiggering is rejiggering

Totally. It's the ultimate fantasy.

TFW Josh is more handsome than Drake

kino of the highest order
>the episode where they dress up as jews to stop a dude from kissing their sister

How shallow was that fucking pool?

>tip tip diddly doo
what did Josh and Helen mean by this?