Why does this country cause so much butthurt amongst Europeans?

Why does this country cause so much butthurt amongst Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

rudaw.net/turkish/kurdistan/220520162
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They ruin every thread they post in

I think its the other way around, i keep reading how turks are angry about something.
I couldnt care less about those short smelly people to be honest with you

Because we are the bane of wh*Teoid subhumans since 1071 and we get away with everything we do thus wh*Te dogs are mad about it

thats a really bad map

Because modern "Europeans" have the same piety toward humanitarianism and democracy that they had toward Catholicism 700 years ago. It so happens that modern Turkey as a sovereign fundamentally disregards humanitarianism and is actively anti-Democratic.

democracy is pathetic sissy wh*Te dog invention, fuck that.

wh*te dogs get their ass burned everytime, look at these two wh*te dogs
>MY WH*TE ASS IS ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEE

You're only proving my point. Thanks

They're both insane and really close to us.

Luckily they are cowards that can't fight worth shit so as long as we can prevent them from getting numbers exceeding 5 to 1 we'll be fine.

>we can prevent them from getting numbers exceeding 5 to 1
lol too late we gonna genocide you and put and en to your subhuman artifically created race.

The only thing you'll genocide are the dishes in the kebab restaurant you work at.

you wont genocide shit, all smart young turks are running from your shithole to Europe, all that will be left are durka tier muslims and kurds, nice country

And my sperms in your mothers pussy.

Too bad your tiny cock won't be able to reach

It is clearly a joke map. Iceland is marked as Ottoman territory.

Are you fucking reta-
*sees flag*
Oh nevermind.

I am on your side you fucking moron.
I'm more than aware that Iceland was raided a few times by the Barbary pirates. The map is a joke though.

>all smart young turks are running from your shithole to Europe
the irony is that all the turks in Europe tend to be from shitty eastern poor villages and are dumb brown smelly k*Rdish shitskins

with me being the exception

>Armenian genocide
>Greek genocide
>Kurd genocide

Are these supposed to be bad things ?

>kurd genocide
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAJJAHAJAHAHAHSDJJDNCFKFJDNDNSKDOODJSJSMDMDNSHAHAH

>>Kurd genocide
not yet **pumps shotgun**

The only good thing would be turkish genocide

>Kurd genocide
yeah kurdish prime minister of turkey currently organizing a genocide against his own people

Because they are shitskin in the european lands

binali yıldırım kürtmü ak-47

evet

says brazil lmao

kaynak?

>beat wh*Te ass for hundreds of years
>conquered Europe's best city
>muslim
>turned some christcuvks into muslims
>cultural export to germany, scandinavia and austria daily fucks 10/10 blonde girls
>based erdogan will bring muslim pride back
>unique world position

Geeee i wonder why

>10/10 blonde girls
blondes are disgusting unless they're dark blonde/brownish

araştırın bulun ak sanki şaşılacak bişeymiş gibi
turgut özal da k*rttü

binali yıldırım kürt mü diye arattım bir şey çıkmadı amk yalanını sikeyim

Siktir git pic, blonde hair is best

yanma koçum

burada (senin yüzünden k*rt sitesine girdim amk) rudaw.net/turkish/kurdistan/220520162 binali yıldırım kürt değil diyor

>siktiriboktan yalan at
>debunk edilsin
>"y-yanma koçum"
Hadi koçum uza daha da rezil etme kendini.

pekekeliler tabiki k*rt değil diyecekler oglım

yanma koçum

>yanıyom

yanma koçum

uykum geldi amk bugünlük sen kazandın

> daily fucks 10/10 blonde girls

ah yes, short inbred shitskins, dream of every european girl

disgusting traitor

go to your ugly wh*Te whores, that looks like white hair

moruq erzincanın köyünün tekinden çıkan bi adamın türk olacağını mı sandın

eur*pean girls are ugly as shit my dude

meds and latinas and arabs are GOAT-tier

why does this country cause so much butthurt amongst Americans?

>arabs are goat-tier
xd

turks are not meds btw

>turks are not meds btw
we're central asian anatolian meds

you are subhuman gooks that got raped by everyone around them and then turned into shitskins that you are now

only Greece Italy and Iberians are Mediterranean, turks are violent ugly subhumans, not civilisation and culture creators

>turks aren't meds
>greeks are
doubt.jpg

Wh*tes are a joke.

med=civilisation builders, cultural and scientific advancements, people building UNESCO sites at places where random legionar took a piss

turkey=islam,being dick to everyone around you,destroying and raping, people distancing themselves from any Turkish influence or common things

why turks wanna be med so badly?

yes, we invented destroying and raping
before seljuks annexed anatolia in 1071, europe was a land of flowers and butterflies
we don't want to be anything
we're turks just as russians are russian

point is, Ottoman Empire was huge and very influental, one of strongest world powers for centuries and it produced nothing but destruction

in contrast to Greeks,Romans or British who were just as ruthless as Ottomans but ultimately moved humanity as a whole forward

2053 will be new 1453

Kurds were never genocided? Anyway if they were it would be like divine justice seeing as how they aided the Turks during the Armenian genocide.

>Iceland
>south france
>south iberian peninsula

Fake map

Turks consistently make the worst posts on Sup Forums, the worst comments on YouTube and social media and spam dickpics on every chat site. Politically, Turkey is a failed state, internationally it is seen as the weird pedo uncle you won't associate with, and as a nation Turks are uneducated, incredibly rude and aggressive/confrontational. They are „A newly divorced relative getting drunk and yelling at his estranged family: The country“ Pathetic but not worthy of pity.

This tbqh

>europeans : god's chosen oppressed people who did nothing wrong ever
>turks : literal spawns of satan who do nothing besides killing, raping, pillaging
such a one sided statement, i believe you should play less video games and read more history

half of those are fucking memes like drinks or military band, im just saying that for how big and strong Ottoman Empire was it achieved very little besides military conquest, your quotes are pretty fucking dumb as well

>Y:
>no yogurt

???

Yogurt is Greek

fuck it, you know what i'm not gonna insult you this time
here's some influential turkish people you should read up on before making such statements
Literature :
>Fuzuli
>Yunus Emre
Science :
>Akşemsettin
>Kuşçu
>Arf
>Yaşargil
>Şengör
Revered Clergy :
>Mevlana
>Haji Bektash Veli
Statesmen :
>Alp Arslan
>Mehmed II
>Suleiman I
>Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

Because the Ottoman Empire was one of the most destructive and negative imperialist powers to ever exist, only behind the Mongols in destructiveness. Not because they were an empire, but because they were opposed to the West and due to Islam, on the wrong side of history so to speak.

They have some great Sup Forums posters though.

rumi is persian lmao

have pir sultan abdal instead then lmao

that's why the name is literally turkish ok

>alevi
D R O P P E D

pic related
the guy on the right now posts about how TÜRKs are the worst race in the world

pro tip: 80% of white supremacist posters are like the guy on the right, they were bullied by TÜRKs and/or non whites

Germanics=fucking your wife during the sack of rome

Oy vey, shut them mudslimes down

Because wh*Tes cant handle Turks superiority