Guardians of the Galaxy 2 scores 100/100

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/guardians-galaxy-vol-2-scores-extremely-rare-100-test-screening-974277

are you ready for cheesekino?

>MUH PAID SHILLS
>MUH PAID CRITICS

DC FUCKING DESTROYED
BTFO
T
F
O

WAKE ME UP

DKEKS ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

I just watch it for the raccoon

Can't wait for more of him on e621

stop this immediately

haha can't wait to see baby groot :)

Damn I never thought Disney marketing would pull a move as lowdown as this

I mean jesus youre already winning. Now youre just rubbing it in everyones face

the mere act of giving out a perfect score implies a dearth of creativity in a reviewer which i just cant look past

This honestly does not surprise me

>Marvel, however, culls from a more select pool of recruits, what it terms “friends and families screenings.”

really makes you think

THICC

Guardians has a couple of advantages over Batman & Iron Man and the rest.
1. No one cared about these characters before the first movie or has any expectations about what they should be like. So the writers options are limitless.
2. There haven't been any previous versions or stories that were already done so again they can do whatever they want.

I'm sure it will be a good popular blockbuster just like the first one. They have a couple of good leads, unlimited budget and the best writers in Hollywood with the best cocaine available to come up with the best quips. I'm looking forward to it.

Good points. Simply not having to be compared and contrasted with all previous versions of the characters/world is a positive thing too.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HILLARY PROJECTED WINNER 99%

The rare quints, nice.

>>>>>>>The earth is the center of the universe

Science can be wrong every once in a while, in fact, that's almost part of the process.

>“friends and families screenings.”

Chris Pratt can star in anything he wants, he's just too fucking likeable. He's practically the Harrison Ford of our time. I say this without irony.

the beta cuck of our time
harrison ford had sex appeal and was alpha as fuck

>the beta cuck of our time
What? Are you retarded?

Of course you wouldn't like something that's popular, am I right?

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

I guess I could delay my suicide till mid-May

>GotG 2 WILL outgross Justice League
>Critics WILL mention how much better GotG 2 is in every review of Justice League

Are you ready, DCfriends?

>Iron Man 3 that high
That movie was fucking awful (in fact all the characters' solo sequels to date have been shit).

Meanwhile in Bizarro world...

Quints of objective truth

Never mind the ratings, why is DC so bad at just putting out content? 3 films in 5 years?

So I should just pretend that all Rocket Raccoon/ Baby Groot shit that I have seen already isn't fucking cringeworthy?

>bested the previous top Marvel scorers, Iron Man 3 and Avengers, both of which tested in the high 90s out of 100.
>IM3 got over 90
jesus christ

Because Nolan refused to allow any other characters into his DK universe and WB grudgingly let him finish his trilogy (because he was making them loads of money), but as a result they lost a lot of time in the race against Marvel.

It was running purely off the hype of Avengers.

>Affleck pulled out of batman directing chair and now movie pushed back to 2018 and might not get made at all
>Cybrog stand alone cancelled
>Wonder Woman looks like a shitty Xena knock-off start a female skeleton
>JL is rumored from test to be an even messier, even dumber BvS

Meanwhile GotG2 about to come out to one of the highest rotten tomato rankings of all time and make a billion dollars.

DC BTFO again

DKEKS IN ETERNAL SUICIDE WATCH

haha

/thread

DANS-OFF, XRO, ME AND XOU!

Except Winter Soldier, you mean.

>No one cared about these characters before the first movie or has any expectations about what they should be like. So the writers options are limitless.
couldn't agree more. i knew it was a comic, but that was it. had seen nova and thanos in other books when i was a kid, but that was as far as it went for me. just felt like a silly sci-fi movie that was a lot of fun. a contrasting example would be the character of nolan's batman, which i hated, despite thinking batman begins was alright overall. don't know how i would have felt about the films had i known nothing about batman going in.

is he likeable? he's like male j law and everyone hates her
i hear some people saying they think he's hot but never likeable

it says that iron man 3 scored in the high 90s which makes it total bullshit. i'm not even a DC cuck. I'm above capeshit.

Leave your basement

>implying suicide squad is not th best movie on that list

Winter Soldier was Ironman 2-tier

Harrison Ford isn't likeable.

iron man 3 was good

when is the capeshit being good meme going to die?

CAN'T STUNN THE GUNN

DELETE THIS!!!!!

Should be noted Marvel's early screenings are usually done with friends and family of the cast/crew. You could argue then that this kind of audience in inherently biased, but there is the counter that in being close to the film makers perhaps they feel more entitled to pointing out flaws and problems. They're also more likely to aware of the filmmaking process and result and are thus a more knowledgeable audience than Joe Q. DCEU Popcorn's views.

Is that a Photon Cannon? Why didn't Iron Man have that?

THE SAME SYSTEM SCORED THOR 2 AT 35/100

the exception only enforces the rule

>GotG2
>1000000% +++ Reddit Upvotes
i am cringin hard u know it

>iron man 3 was bad

is this a new/ tv/ meme or something? i haven't posted here in a few weeks

The Mandarin plot twist was really fucking stupid. They also did it because the writers thought the Mandaring character was somehow racist for some reason idk.

getting this enthusiastic for a paid review
being so invested in how a megacorp does against another megacorp
being a pajeet shill

add >

>is this a new/ tv/ meme or something?
I ask you the same