Why do I hate this man so much? Whenever I see his face I just want to shoot him

Why do I hate this man so much? Whenever I see his face I just want to shoot him.

He unironically triggers me. Him and those kikes Nick Kroll and Paul Scheer as well.

Fuck those guys.

I donno, who do you guys fucking hate in Hollywood?

chill

>t. jealous cucked beta

He is an actual cuck, glad his cucky little show got cancelled on hbo.

he's an ugly and smug jew who looks like he'll talk down to you no matter what you're talking about

He's a pretentious douche

stop we know youre samefagging with your phone

>Hating Mark Duplass

>Defending another man.

Is he you boyfriend?

Shut up faggot.

>smug jew

He says he's catholic, but he could be a crypto-jew and that makes sense why I dislike him.

>le schlubby everyman who gets all the girls

i love the league

I would like to see Larry Fessenden kick Duplass' ass.

couple last seasons were dreadful though

Steve Rannazzisi, is that you?

>Mark Duplass
Yeah, I don't like him either
>Nick Kroll
I like him but I can see why others wouldn't
>Paul Scheer
Seriously fuck you. The man sounds like he's smiling with every word and looks like a goof, how can you not like that

>The man sounds like he's smiling with every word and looks like a goof, how can you not like that

He sounds like a try hard. He forces the 'smiling with every word' because he looks weird.

It's weird I really hate this guy too, and his character, but I enjoy The League.

I think the reason I hate him so much is because he has a 12 year olds hair cut and he is a grown fucking man.

>Mark Dupass
>Nick Kroll
D R O P P E D

>Paul Scheer
He's fully white Christian though

>Nick Kroll

Back off, he is our guy.

>Nick Kroll
>/our guy/
>A talentless jewish son of a billionaire is /our guy/

Good goyim.

i hated him first

any webms from his HBO show?

but he's not talentless

I like him actually. Besides his normal smug jew self, he has like 2 or 3 other characters that he does pretty decently. He tries a lot harder than the wannabe Jim that OP posted.

jim has like 200 youtube tier movies though