How hard did you cry?

how hard did you cry?

i didnt
cause im not a FAGIT

the constant cuts back and forth annoyed me during this scene

She still obviously loved him. Maybe he reminded her of the better times? He couldn't look at her. She reminded him of the happier times, and what he destroyed. Deep huh?

wat movie senpai?

i need a bit of crying every few weekends to break up the crushing emotionless monotony of my everyday life

Manchester by the Sea

Should I watch this or lego batman for a date?

lego batman

fucking amateur

pure unadulterated kino

I was surprised hollywood could produce a movie that captures this kind of walking death so well...

Has any other film captured avoidant personality disorder this well?

that's a fucked up thing to say to a woman

What's the context here? This sounds stupid.

I cried like a bitch. the part where she says she deserves to go to hell for what she said to him in the past hit me pretty hard

Somebody spoil it for me it looks too sad to watch

She means metaphorically

patrick was a literal chad

FUCK HIM

He was a chad turned aspie.

damn this scene was so heavy, made me emotional for sure

you can't JUST die

I wanted to but there's nothing there. There's nothing there

How did he get away with it? he was fucking drunk and burnt his house down. accident or not why wasn't he put in jail?

You don't go to jail for accidents.

What a joke

yeah same, this movie would be a ten with consistent editing, like the acting is so great with a bretty gud music score, script, but god the short scenes made me puke. Also something to note, the director is a fucking Jew from New York, as a Bostonian, this pisses me the fuck off, even if Matt Damon produced it.

doesn't even have to be an accident

It's not a crime to forget to put a screen in front of the fireplace.

so due to his negligence he killed three people? and it was also due to him being drunk?
He should have been locked up immediately

>the look of absolute despair on Lee's face when she says she loves him

If this doesn't win I'm unseathing my Karagesiru katana and who knows what'll happen next

I know right?

I mean yeah his children have all died, his wife left him, and he's a bitter shell of a broken man unable to feel anything, but he should go to jail, too!

Did you read my post? Did you watch the movie?

This guy is trolling obviously but Lee should have been put in some kind of custody because of the OBVIOUS risk of suicide.

I mean I don't know how you americans do these things but here everyone telling the story the way Lee does in the movie would be hospitalized immediately

that scene didnt get me so much but it was incredibly powerful.
To me the real gut punch scene was when he grabs the gun in the police station but the safety was on

Yeah, that part I thought was pretty unrealistic. I mean if he's going to commit suicide he'd find a better way then pulling a gun off a fucking cop in a police station

>tfw this movie triggered an emotional breakdown
>that scene came on and i remembered sitting in my dads car while he talked to some woman on the street
>I couldnt see her face, but he was clearly trying not to cry
>he never talked about it

>Can we have lunch? :'(

She says it to him.

Didn't hear a single british accent throughout the film which was disappointing. What was the purpose of the boat scenes? they hardly caught any fish.

Fuck England

>What was the purpose of the boat scenes? they hardly caught any fish.

Yeah, I only watched this movie to see people fishing and catching big ones. Who the fuck cares about conversations on the boat, I want some fucking fishing!

>Lee
>not Asian

>Patrick
>not a starfish

Dropped.

Also, where was Ben Affleck? I saw it for him but he was nowhere in the movie.

>implying I would cry over autistic whitenpeople

Not at all.

This film was the closest ever I've been to walking out of a theatre.

What did the boat bring to the film? nothing at all that couldn't have been said if they were on land. The nephew was an irritating nu-male brat and should have been thrown overboard, then the scenes would have served some purpose.

>What did the boat bring to the film? nothing at all that couldn't have been said if they were on land.

The nephew decided to take care of it and resume his father's business because he wanted to keep his legacy alive. This and the nervous breakdown at freezer were indicators of the lament process of the kid even though he seemed so careless on the surface.

The chicken in the freezer scene got to me. It showed how such a little thing can ping a deeper issue bothering you.

So it's ok to get away with killing people just becuase you feel bad about it?
you Americans are so fucking stupid

Go watch it user, it's the best thing out at the moment.

for cats

It was about the whole tense atmosphere and banter they had while on the boat. The movie started with him making jokes with the younger kid on the boat.

> nothing at all that couldn't have been said if they were on land.

Well yeah, they could have said the things on land on the boat too, what's your point?